Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad (28112 Views)

Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / Constitution Review: 25 States Demand State-Police / President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Brushstrokes20: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Once upon a time, apc had ONLY ONE GOVERNOR across the 36 states BUT today, its a different story...

BOTTOM LINE, OBI is slowly but SURELY coming on strong like a TSUNAMI, dare a moving train at your peril!... And FYI, I rep West Side.

NIG MUST BE URGENTLY RESCUED FROM THE DIABOLIC CLAWS OF SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2022
kingyakos:
[/b][color=#990000][/color]

[b]The fear of Obi in the minds of the dark
Did you read the headlines?, “Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation”.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by georgeakins: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2022
Realist12:
I guess it's only southern youths that are pushing the campaign on social media.

Only Ibos, please!

We don't know him in South West.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by comodo: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Who is not fooling who?

U cry quota system day and night yet you want to get the presidency on the same quota system...lol

You see why i call u deaf dumb and blind humans?

The North is politically superior, calm, calculating, generous and accommodating.

The south lacks all these ATTRIBUTES.
We are a family; our religious and cultural diversities not withstanding.
The south makes noises, insults and blame us when things do not go their way.
You and I knows that if quota system is removed from the Constitution, the north will not be able to compete with the south. You can take it to the bank.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by ZUBY77(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2022
plaindealer:

No office in nearly the whole of the country, and no governorship candidates, meaning no structure to energize, mobilize the voters, and get them to the polling stations.

What've digital banks got to do with party office? Will the voters vote digitally or online electronically? Do they all have internet access to receive campaign and election information from the party?

You people just don't take anything seriously, you just come up with empty and ridiculous platitudes that makes no sense, no strategy or any serious thinking, just empty talk.

We will see between now and January.
Labour Party was virtually unknown until Obi defected. True or false?

General election is not next month.
Labour still have time to do some needful. It won't take 4 months to mobilize and rent offices.
Gathering the masses is number one on the list and that's what's happening all over Nigeria Currently

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by tonididdy(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Honestly that's a problem if this's true
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Ibkhaleel: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2022
comodo:

You and I knows that if quota system is removed from the Constitution, the north will not be able to compete with the south. You can take it to the bank.
Even before the start of Nigeria we have always been ahead of you 419ners.... Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa has and his like have existed here while your people wallow in deceit.....shame on you
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2022
comodo:

Which section is quota system enshrined in the Constitution?
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by coputa(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi is not a fool,he joined labour party so as to divide the votes in the south against Tinubu and to Atikus advantage.The igbos are always used to do the dirty jobs in politics.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Risentouch(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2022
subsidywise18:

NLC

1.Does not represent most Nigerian workers...especially those in the informal sector.

2.Is in the backpocket of governments past and present.

3.If NLC and TUC have been backing Labour party, why isn't it doing better since it was founded some 16 years ago? That means that workers in Nigeria vote for other parties well well.

4. Peter Obi and LP have to do more than that.

P.S I ain't voting for tinubu and atiku before you start.

There's always a turning point sometime, remember Buhari wouldn't have won if not for the merger of different parties, NLC and TUC are the original owners of labour party. Besides Peter Obi is a national project which is acceptable by all especially the youth you can testify to that with the surge in the voter registration. The main campaign has not started nobody has released campaign manifesto or timeline even running mate is yet to be announced, most of the things you see online are individual contributions to sell Peter Obi candidacy.
Till today PDP is yet to recover from the shock of loosing Obi because they never anticipated it could go this way, when the youths did their #1millionmanmatch to beg support of PDP they ignored because Atiku and Wike's dollars are too good to overlook. This was similar thing that happened in 2002 and why he left PDP to join a new party and won governorship with no single house of assembly member from his party.
NLC and TUC is present in every state in Nigeria and as the owner of the party they might even convert their offices Nationwide as as a party offices for the cause of this election because this is the grand opportunity they have been waiting for over 16 years and you expect them to risk it in the name being in the pocket of present and past governors? Don't underestimate the power of their influence because they know all the problems facing this country and can be able to draft out measures to use it as a campaign strategy to convince all workers including farmers, etc to sell their candidate.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by comodo: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
When you talk of fraud, and prostitution and then production of substandard products, ritualism and sentiment then igbos are number 1

Igbos are narrow-minded low level animals let me deal with you first!

after abusing me,
calling me all sorts of derogatory names, including illiterate, even though your English grammar is full of
illiterate mistakes, You came up with the issue of cut off marks which are mostly lies that southerner, requires 80% marks to be admitted into a federal school, a child from the north requires only 8%
for the same admission.

Let me reply people like you with a myopic brain :
"If national education policy makers and the examination bodies approved 8% marks for northerners to be equivalent to the 80% approved for the southerners, it means that they believed that the
southerners' 80% is valueless because they must have been obtained through all sorts of examination malpractice.
"It is just the same as $1 is equivalent to N360."

Sixty years on, but still some people have stuck in the
past, basking in falsehood and conjectures long
discredited; regurgitating old lies and bandying
voodoo statistics that serves nothing but pandering to
their emotions and silly stereotypes.
I wonder what else is required to wake up some
people from their slumber to realise that the hysterical
days of "Mallams are coming"' of the 1950s have since
given way to "Mallams have arrived".
What's more, Mallams can now speak and write better
English language, and will therefore no longer sit by
and allow others to ride roughshod over them, thanks
to the social media, where no biased, ethnic
supremacists, narrow-minded bigots and sectional
irredentists are editors.
I guess you know the ones making waves outside the shores of this country both in the fields of medicine, Engineering, Politics, Law, you can name it. Just maybe their 80% is still valueless.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Picardor2: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2022
I don't really care. Obi I will still vote. If they like make they no get for any state
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Picardor2: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2022
georgeakins:

Only Ibos, please!

We don't know him in South West.
My brother. Am Yoruba and ur talking trash. I will go for Peter Obi. Tribal biggot
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Risentouch(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2022
coputa:
Peter Obi is not a fool,he joined labour party so as to divide the votes in the south against Tinubu and to Atikus advantage.The igbos are always used to do the dirty jobs in politics.

You mean PDP is taking risk with their strongest hold which SE against Tinubu.
What do you really understand about politics? or you are just a nairaland wailer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2022
coputa:
Why Keep deceiving yourselves, You mean to divide the votes in the South East against pdp & allow APC retain power?

Pandora Pete will not get 10% votes in any state in South West Nigeria.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2022
Risentouch:

What do you really understand about politics? or you are just a nairaland wailer.
He is a confused Nairaland Wailer.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Stanchriss(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
plaindealer:

No office in nearly the whole of the country, and no governorship candidates, meaning no structure to energize, mobilize the voters, and get them to the polling stations.

What've digital banks got to do with party office? Will the voters vote digitally or online electronically? Do they all have internet access to receive campaign and election information from the party?

You people just don't take anything seriously, you just come up with empty and ridiculous platitudes that makes no sense, no strategy or any serious thinking, just empty talk.

Why your heart still skipping at the mention of PETET OBI?
ANIMALS�
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by HilcomTech(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Imminent defeat
May God no allow us obidiently become OBItuary
Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name Amen

Peter Kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary disgrace would be more than that of Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Picardor2:
My brother. Am Yoruba and ur talking trash. I will go for Peter Obi. Tribal biggot
Please go for Peter Obi, he only acts as a spoiler, making it easier for APC & Tinubu.

Jagaban totally ignores the South East, so how does Peter Obi contesting affect him?
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Stanchriss(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

U are decieving yourself... We have already perceived labour party as ibo agenda... So it is dead on arrival...
8f. U want to confirm dis... Ask non - ibo about Peter obi and hear the response dey we give ....

Social media is a scam... Even obi knew is not going to win... But after this election don't come here to wail about marginalization
And just the mention of PETER OBI GIVES YOU HEART ATTACH..
IGNORANT FOOL�
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Stanchriss(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:
All these ss / se goons are just decieving themselves .... I can assure u all that obi can't defeat tinubu in Edo , Delta , bayelsa and cross river state .... Because the ijaws , itsekiri , olukunmi , irobo wado , will vote Tinubu... Also in River State ....
Tinubu will win obi handdown in all Yoruba territories....Lagos , ogun , Oyo , ondo, osun , ekiti , kwara , and kogi south...

In North Central it is no go area for obi....

The battle ground is in nw/ ne ...
Clap for urself...MR. NORTH CENTRAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by coputa(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Risentouch:

How many of the south easterners voted for their own in the just conluded APC primaries
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by kingyakos: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Did you read the headlines?, “Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation”.

Is it the party offices that does the voting
Is it the APC party offices nation wide that voted in Buhari or is it his party card carrying members vote that gave him victory?

As buhari sang a song of #change and get into power
#TakeBackNaija will definitely do same.
President Obi
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by DeRay98(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2022
noleflendum:
Did you know that Labour Party doesn’t have an office in Kano, a state with over 5,000,000 registered voters, not only that the party doesn’t have a single candidate in the whole 44 local governments in the state, and the story is so very similar in at least 25/36 states and FCT.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1535993852976414720

Thank you for letting us know where we need more work to be done.
6 months is a lot of time to have offices and operate them most of those places.
Una go choke by December when una see the mobilisation of Labour party membship and Peter Obi supporters and sympathisers ...
Labour Party and Peter Obi doesn't have to pay for all these, volunteers are contributing resources of all kinds and mounting structures to end the reign and destuction of our country by these canker worm and caterpillar worm politicians and their monitized supporters.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2022
coputa:
How many of the south easterners voted for their own in the just conluded APC primaries
Exactly, how many so called Eastern powerbrokers are supporting Peter Obi? The Clown is only helping APC retain power.

Tinubu & Apc could careless about the South East of Nigeria, pdp needs the South East more than APC.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by IamWonderful: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2022
bukarolz:
Ezu River must be your portion by the end of the month.
See the promise of GOD almighty for you and your family members, enjoy your ineptitude

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2022
kingyakos:

Is it the party offices that does the voting
Is it the APC party offices nation wide that voted in Buhari or is it his party card carrying members vote that gave him victory?

As buhari sang a song of #change and get into power
#TakeBackNaija will definitely do same.
President Obi
Do you think voting is done on the Internet?

The so called people campaigning for Peter Obi in the States, where will be there meeting point? Where are they going to gather to mobilize themselves to embark & hit the streets to liaise with people to vote for their party?

With people like you that do not reason critically, it is easy to see why the clown doesn’t stand a chance.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by coputa(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Why Keep deceiving yourselves, You mean to divide the votes in the South East against pdp & allow APC retain power?

Pandora Pete will not get 10% votes in any state in South West Nigeria.
The best permutation for Obi is to align with Tinubu so that with the s/south,s/east,s/west and middle belt votes,power will return back to the south.A yoruba muslim is better than a fulani muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by DeRay98(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Stanchriss:

Clap for urself...MR. NORTH CENTRAL

I dey laugh in swahili for you.
If only know that Edo no dey vote party like Yorubas, na candidate Edo people dey look take vote. Apc member in Edo can vote for pdp candidate that he or she likes, same goes to pdp members.
But Peter Obi will flush both atiku and tinubu in Edo just watch out.
Edo Diaspora groups are already in top gear mobilisation already and don't be ignorant of their political influence at home.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by gabicon: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2022
onez:
Please we need leg work in Kano. I believe Kano youth will soon do the needful. NLC and Trade Union Congress should convert all their offices in Kano and all far northern states for this revolution.

My dear one bottle of cold campaign bottle for you. If we want Peter Obi to stand a chance, we need to start putting boots on the ground, sustain the trend online for the next 9 months, physically visit people at work, markets, joints, busstops etc. We can stand on the shoulders of TUC and NLC.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Risentouch(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2022
coputa:

You mean delegates or general electorates?
Or you are saying delegates can influence general voting system, I bet you are just a nursery 2 boy in politics.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by rickyboss333: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Who is Labour Party? Who cares about political party? If he likes let him be without a party, I will give him all the votes I have failed to vote 4 d past 34 yrs of my life. Do d maths...that is 34 - 18, divided by 4 which equals 4. I don't care how am going about it, but Peter Obi has 4 votes from me alone. I owe my dear country that much.
Enough is enough!!

I am an OBIdient Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina / Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) / APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.