Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad (28097 Views)

Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / Constitution Review: 25 States Demand State-Police / President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by boldtruthalways: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2022
This shows yiu guys are getting the message. For the fact that yiu choose to talk about PETER OBI and LABOUR PARTY means you are thinking about it.
It's a national movement to rescue Nigeria. Elections are not worm by number of offices you have.. the Youths will speak at the ballot box in 2023.
True Nigerians are absolutely tired of the old men that have continuously held the nation to ransom. It is time to rescue Nigeria and put it in the path of prosperity.
The nation shall be moved from sharing and consumption nation to a productive nation by PETER OBI.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by PeterObi4LP: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Imminent defeat
May God no allow us obidiently become OBItuary
Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name Amen

You need help I presume.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2022
coputa:
The best permutation for Obi is to align with Tinubu so that with the s/south,s/east,s/west and middle belt votes,power will return back to the south.A yoruba muslim is better than a fulani muslim.
Well the Clown has betrayed pdp like he did to Apga, that is why Atiku has totally ignored him, he is doing APC a big favor by contesting.

Peter Obi’s I too know is too much, even without open alignment he is helping APC retain power.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2022
boldtruthalways:
This shows yiu guys are getting the message. For the fact that yiu choose to talk about PETER OBI and LABOUR PARTY means you are thinking about it.
It's a national movement to rescue Nigeria. Elections are not worm by number of offices you have.. the Youths will speak at the ballot box in 2023.
True Nigerians are absolutely tired of the old men that have continuously held the nation to ransom. It is time to rescue Nigeria and put it in the path of prosperity.
The nation shall be moved from sharing and consumption nation to a productive nation by PETER OBI.
Youths? Do you have a voter’s card? Or you are hoping for those Almijiris in Northern & South West Nigeria to vote on your behalf?

The people that vote in Nigeria are not on social media, & they will never vote for a person like Peter Obi.

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by DeRay98(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Do you think voting is done on the Internet?

The so called people campaigning for Peter Obi in the States, where will be there meeting point? Where are they going to gather to mobilize themselves to embark & hit the streets to liaise with people to vote for their party?

With people like you that do not reason critically, it is easy to see why the clown doesn’t stand a chance.

Analogue thinking...
You don't know people can hold meetings on Zoom, data paid for by one person and distributed to participants to hold meetings and mobilize people to locations?
This is the ignorance that make some people thinking like this wander how e take happen when 2023 elections results starts to roll in.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2022
DeRay98:

Analogue thinking...
You don't know people can hold meetings on Zoom
, data paid for by one person and distributed to participants to hold meetings and mobilize people to locations?
This is the ignorance that make some people thinking like this wander how e take happen when 2023 elections results starts to roll in.
Zoom? You are a Joker, like I said your type think voting in Nigeria is done on social media, & it is quite obvious that you do not have a voter’s card & have never voted, just living in your misconstrued utopia world on the World Wide Web, wishful thinking?

No different from the way you were following Nnamdi Kanu on social media shouting Biafra just a few weeks ago.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Shattuck(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
The rate at which many of you masturbate on Peter Obi's candidacy is alarming. You frequently discussed the hostility of his support group in a hostile manner and still give invalid reasons why he won't win. Ok, we have heard can you all move on and give attention to your mental health before it gets into depression. lipsrsealed undecided-\

Peter Obi has now been a topic to stay relevant on social media. Haba, una no dae tire....roaming about like a hungry rabbit looking for what to devour.
The floor is always open to be obedient. I drink my water in peace. cool

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
I think bashir's comment is a constructive one, if obi's candidacy is to fly we must learn to accept areas which can be strengthened, i think lowkey he wants obi to do well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by coputa(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Risentouch:

You mean delegates or general electorates?
Or you are saying delegates can influence general voting system, I bet you are just a nursery 2 boy in politics.
Delegates vote in party primaries.Ninety percent of general electorates que behind their leaders during general elections,the leaders are those that just voted at the party primaries.So the voting pattern will not change in the south east.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Risentouch(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
coputa:
Delegates vote in party primaries.Ninety percent of general electorates que behind their leaders during general elections,the leaders are those that just voted at the party primaries.So the voting pattern will not change in the south east.

You mean delegates are Party leaders or the ones that control structures?
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Shattuck:
I think bashir's comment is a constructive one, if obi's candidacy is to fly we must learn to accept areas which can be strengthened, i think lowkey he wants obi to do well.
Bola Tinubu totally ignored the South East because their votes are politically irrelevant to him, Pandora Pete by this his clownish action is only damaging Pdp his former party, & helping APC retain power.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Shattuck(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

U are decieving yourself... We have already perceived labour party as ibo agenda... So it is dead on arrival...
8f. U want to confirm dis... Ask non - ibo about Peter obi and hear the response dey we give ....

Social media is a scam... Even obi knew is not going to win... But after this election don't come here to wail about marginalization
I am non igbo and I support Peter obi, so you want Nigerians to vote in tinubu?, of all creatures of earth and in the seas.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Shattuck:
I am non igbo and I support Peter obi, so you want Nigerians to vote in tinubu?, of all creatures of earth and in the seas.
Well what the politically oblivious ones don’t know is that their support for Peter Obi is a vote against Pdp, & a suffrage for APC & Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by coputa(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Well the Clown has betrayed pdp like he did to Apga, that is why Atiku has totally ignored him, he is doing APC a big favor by contesting.

Peter Obi’s I too know is too much, even without open alignment he is helping APC retain power.
You're a political tactician.This is what i see coming,he better hold the last shrew and humble himself and align with Asiwaju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Shattuck(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bola Tinubu totally ignored the South East because their votes are politically irrelevant to him, Pandora Pete by this his clownish action is only damaging Pdp his former party, & helping APC retain power.
i find it ridiculous to believe tinubu fans actually think tinubu is sellable to other southerners, I live in the south South and most folks I know don't support tinubu or atiku due to their level of corruption and age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Shattuck:
i find it ridiculous to believe tinubu fans actually think tinubu is sellable to other southerners, I live in the south South and most folks I don't support tinubu or atiku due to their level of corruption and age.
Don’t support either of them also, but the honest truth, Peter Obi contesting is only making it easier for APC & Tinubu.

The decision between Atiku & Tinubu, is the deep blue sea, or a hard rock, choose which one you wish to fall on to.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by KILLTHECOWS(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Useless northerners forming funky with Kano.
Originally Kano is nothing without southern resources...
Useless desert dry arid Kano with epilepsy people everywhere..
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by loooozeem: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

U are decieving yourself... We have already perceived labour party as ibo agenda... So it is dead on arrival...
8f. U want to confirm dis... Ask non - ibo about Peter obi and hear the response dey we give ....

Social media is a scam... Even obi knew is not going to win... But after this election don't come here to wail about marginalization

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
GBAM GBAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by coputa(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Risentouch:

You mean delegates are Party leaders or the ones that control structures?
Delegates are party leaders in their state,local governmemt and wards where ever they belong,they also control the structures.The electorates always follow the the voting pattern of their leader(s).so the voting pattern of the igbos at the just concluded APC primaries speaks volume.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
Useless northerners forming funky with Kano.
Originally Kano is nothing without southern resources...
Useless desert dry arid Kano with epilepsy people everywhere..
Please stop showing your ignorance on the World Wide Web, the richest man in west Africa in the early 20th century Alhassan Dantata was from Kano State, years before hydro carbon was found in Southern Nigeria.

You kids your mumurism is just too much, Gloating in your ignorance.

His grandson Aliko Dangote is the richest black person on earth today.

Just shut up.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by loooozeem: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
Look at this one, labour party has the highest followers in Nigeria across the world, some people don't know that all workers in Nigeria are member of the labour party , the workers have vowed that isthey will vote out bad leadership and are strongly behind labour party, when the campaign start Nigerians will know how powerful labour party can be, with NLC president wabba and TUC secretary general support for Obi and labour party should show signal to Nigerians

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can't stop laughing ����
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by integrity16(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
If this is true then LP hasn't started at all. Those almajiri voters are not on the internet. There is need for physical office that will house political campaigners in the north.

I am not sure if LP has any governorship candidate over there. This is very important.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by BJanta: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
noleflendum:
Did you know that Labour Party doesn’t have an office in Kano, a state with over 5,000,000 registered voters, not only that the party doesn’t have a single candidate in the whole 44 local governments in the state, and the story is so very similar in at least 25/36 states and FCT.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1535993852976414720

They don't need that. They have more than 1million online in each state.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Risentouch(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
coputa:
Delegates are party leaders in their state,local governmemt and wards where ever they belong,they also control the structures.The electorates always follow the the voting pattern of their leader(s).so the voting pattern of the igbos at the just concluded APC primaries speaks volume.
Controlling structures you mean helping rig elections or what exactly do you mean by then controlling structures?
Besides shebi na the same controlling of structures that Ayade of Cross river being both sitting governor and presidential aspirant couldn't secure his favorite aspirant candidacy of Senate. The same structures but sitting governors still get defeated with all the arsenals in their hand.

You really need to enlighten me on this controlling of structures and electorates..

Because I believe it's the same structure oshemole was controlling before he was kicked out from his own community APC membership level up to national level
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Prinxzona10: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
I ain't no fan of any Nigerian politicians buh the only two Nigerian Presidential aspirants with some atom of conscience left in them are Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo buh is unfortunate that they drove away Yemi Osibanjo through corruption.
Some of you mentally deranged apes constituting nuisance all over this forum are doing it simple because of Peter Obi's tribe,his religion via tribal and religious sentiments because apart from both,nobody with his or her right senses will compare light to darkness..
They always come up with silly lies example where are his legacies or what was those special things he did when he was the Governor of Anambra state buh every record is on the internet buh they will cunningly and jealously ask such tedious,empty and stupid questions nii,sometimes I think you guys are just robots.(example ASUU strike doesn't affect Anambra state university because of what Peter Obi did when he was the Governor or should that one be discarded eeh you cyber morons,that an ordinary peanut has been exchanged with your brains)
They said Igbo people are supporting Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man buh I want to ask them now,how many Igbo people supports Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Ike Ekweremmadu,Anyim Pius Anyim and even Dave Umahi etc? An average Igbo man don't do follow follow simple because they all are as wicked,corrupt as a Nigerian political corrupt crooks.(mind you,Peter Obi ain't a saint either buh he's above 95% of them with a wide margin when it comes to integrity,accountability and competency)
Igbos supported Musa Yar'Adua,a Fulani man because he was a very good man and the best Nigerian president that never lasted buh the same Igbos rejected Buhari another Fulani man because he's incompetent,tribal bigots,religious fanatics and a terrorist enabler..
The same Igbos were clamouring for Yemi Osibanjo as well because he will make a very good president buh corruption crept in and took Yemi Osibanjo out of the way and you see some so called youths,praising and worshipping the same man that prefer 50 million youths to be recruited in the army and be feeding them with agbado,corn and cassava and another one that promised to sell the public assets to the family,friends and cronies...damn!!!!...
Peter Obi is a sensible and reasonable Nigerian projects and when you see somebody talking down on this project,just know that the person's little brain has been exchanged with 30k naira per month,a tribal bigot or
a religious fanatics..
If you've stayed in abroad,you ought to know what's obtainable in government and politics hence the reason you need to make the right choice buh I doubt that none of you myopic simpletons have been to abroad before because none of you would be behaving so condescending and foolishly after seeing the light and the ways things are done abroad...
Everybody knows what and right thing to do buh they will always prefer evil over good,darkness over light simple because the good and the light is not coming from the place or the direction they expected...
At the end of the day,whether good or bad,it will certainly affect everyone and remember that none of these people knows of your existence buh the decision you make,will determine your future,the future of your kids and the future of Nigeria and no lover of Nigeria will ever wish her evil by choosing death over life,oppressors over liberators.......
You nonentities claimed that Peter Obi will lose,that he's not popular buh you apes wouldn't rest a bit,always bringing up lies,blackmail,propagandas every second,minute and hour just to paint him bad(ain't you things tired already)
Why do you evil beings always twist the truth to fit your selfish and jealous narrative by ranting of how Peter Obi fans insult and abuse people buh since I've reading all the comments here for months now,I hardly see insults or abuses from Peter Obi's supporters rather every insults,abuses and curses always comes from many of you deadbrain simpletons(and even if any of Peter Obi supporter should insult any of you,then so what or does insult meant for only you people and the other side wouldn't fight back buh to swallow the insults just to make you guys feel happy or what huh?)
For Peter Obi supporters,you people should distance yourselves from enlighten some of these hungry paid demonic agents of destructions because no matter what you do or explain to them,the clear and truthful explanations about Peter Obi,emboldens their hatred via that the more you make them see reasons,the more the hatred for you and Peter Obi grows stronger.....(many of them have been programmed that way and it's what we called a*STOCKHOLM SYNDROME*(no thanks to Nigerian wicked and evil politicians)...
Please for the sensible and reasonable Nigerian youths should go and think about this particular statement below,
Have you guys noticed that anything that interest youths always becomes a problem to Nigeria politicians and have you ask yourself why? Why Nigerian politicians always come together to subdue or fight against youths interest in the country eg the Endsars protest?..If you're a youth and you have your brain intact,start making use of it because these old men,these evil wicked corrupt men,doesn't rate or value you and the earlier you realise that,the better for you,your kids and your future...Peter Obi ain't no saint buh watch how many of these selfish politicians and the wicked elites will begin to fight Peter Obi and his legacies of which they'd started already by using some of you without even knowing.....they have to divide the youths using tribal and religious line,so that their hold on Nigeria will continue buh I think many things would happen even before election because I see something terribly great in the favor of the youths coming,so that many of the youths would be free and their Stockholm syndrome would be eradicated with its anti-medicinal.
I laments this way because it really pains me a lot how people that called themselves youths would be too mean and wicked to themselves,their future in the name of hatred for people or someone via by seeing black and calling it white and repeating the same format every year and expect to see a different result when the viable and suitable option is available...(God forbid bad things)...gosh!!!!
NB: Also I ain't base there in Nigeria before some irritating and disgusting apes will start raining curses on themselves thinking that I will be a pertaker of the evil,selfish,jealous and wicked decisions they are about to make just to spit some people niii....I only pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileges that your wicked,selfish and evil decisions may affects terribly tomorrow....
None of you disgusting miscreants should respond to me because I cannot stoop too low to give any of you a feedback because I interact with the living and not the deads...I rest my case.. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by kingyakos: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Do you think voting is done on the Internet?

The so called people campaigning for Peter Obi in the States, where will be there meeting point? Where are they going to gather to mobilize themselves to embark & hit the streets to liaise with people to vote for their party?

With people like you that do not reason critically, it is easy to see why the clown doesn’t stand a chance.

Where are they going to gather to mobilize themselves to embark & hit the streets to liaise with people to vote for their party?
[b][/b]

There's Labour Party House in my state but most of us here that campaign for Obi are not politicians or party members and we are not against anybody who is or want to be a registered Labour Party Member. What we do is willingly so we don't have any point of meeting in the party house. As for me i love people who works in simplicity and that's my reason why i support and campaign freely for Obi.
We meet in a hotel own by Obi supporter and we also host zoom meeting for our supporters across other LGAs.
I will be glad if u join us via zoom and you will be highly welcome.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Mrpojj(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
noleflendum:
Did you know that Labour Party doesn’t have an office in Kano, a state with over 5,000,000 registered voters, not only that the party doesn’t have a single candidate in the whole 44 local governments in the state, and the story is so very similar in at least 25/36 states and FCT.

Wetin them wan use office , out of the so call 5million voters in kano, how many are card carrying members of any party, majority of people who voted are not members of any partt
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Toneypen247(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Shattuck:

Exactly my thoughts and comment on his twitter page.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Igbojew: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
The rate at which many of you masturbate on Peter Obi's candidacy is alarming. You frequently discussed the hostility of his support group in a hostile manner and still give invalid reasons why he won't win. Ok, we have heard can you all move on and give attention to your mental health before it gets into depression. lipsrsealed undecided-\

Peter Obi has now been a topic to stay relevant on social media. Haba, una no dae tire....roaming about like a hungry rabbit looking for what to devour.
The floor is always open to be obedient. I drink my water in peace. cool

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
And they will be first to cry that Peter Obi fans are hostile to them on social media when actually they are the ones who always troll Peter Obi fans.Just like Nairaland urchins that keep on trolling and throwing insults at Igbos but when Igbos reciprocate they will start crying like a baby and will be saying that Igbos are insultive etc.........I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Precambrian111: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
noleflendum:

Weldon your one of the shining sheep in your area does your party exist in my state
By the way must he have office in fct before wining the election if things are done right with fairness what matters is pvc voting the a party choice and vote counts and submitted at Central collection point that's all .....God wll exposed you wicked people parading around this country
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Terrier99: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
kingyakos:

The owners of the party won't support their party candidate, is that what u saying?...

When Mimiko contested Ondo Governorship under LP, was it NLC that gave him office in Ondo?
You people are fooling yourselves if you think NLC will give a former Governor their office to use in campaigning for Presidency.
It seems this Obi is not even serious sef
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Zeezenho: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Imminent defeat
May God no allow us obidiently become OBItuary
Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name Amen

An men that loots with bullion van will never touch our common wealth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Justice Mary Odili To Become No 2 At Supreme Court, But May Never Be CJN / Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.