Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa (4971 Views)

I Hereby Declare Sit-at-home In The Following Dates in Biafraland - Simon Ekpa / Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares / 4th And 8th Is Sit At Home In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by michlins(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2022
QuotaSystem:
But Seriously, Obi Pandora needs to come clean about what he knows about Awkuzu SARS killings and the Ezu River massacre of biafran agitators.
do you have a brother or sister in the river?

From that time till now,no one has come out to claim the bodies.

Sometimes, unconventional approach is the best solution to security
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Idiotseverywher: 7:02am On Jun 13, 2022
We can now see how Simon Ekpa is being impersonated to by some people when they want the Igbos w
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Golan007: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Zikojukwu:
No, Tinubu supporters are not rude and respectful. They keep churning out lies and think that will help Tinubu. We keep busting their lives and they are fidgeting.

Wetin concern Tinubu with Simon Ekpa and Biafra?
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Xbobtage: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Ironically, this is actually a campaign boost.

Cuz it shows Peter Obi is a pan-Nigerian to the core.

It shows he will not treat IPOB with levity if elected.

It shows Obi is a strong believer in one Nigeria.

So, rather than this being used to campaign against Obi, it actually is a campaign booster for Obi.

That he would be ruthless on IPOB and UGM just like he would on Boko Haram and Bandits.

Next, please

That post will be used to sell peter obi to the northerners/ fantastic campaign point.
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Mandate2023: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Leave the mofos. They are confused. No reasonable person supports Tinubu.

So simeone ekpa is fighting for tinubu freedom or biafra grin grin

Some of u have problems.....u left d issue and switched it to tinubu, wetin concern tinubu with ipigs, did u see him near south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Yoshy:

If you're indeed Simon Ikpa, I have this to tell you.

Nigerian constitution have no room for referendum, the world is not looking this way either.

IPOB have massive influence in the east (used to, cos this have drastically reduced).

Turn IPOB to political organisation or at least setup an arm for politics. Ensure your eligible members contest for all positions in the East from councillor to Governorship. Vote massively for your members.

Punish severely corrupt members or sellouts in politics.

Imagine if you have all these elected officers under your umbrella, it means you have a strong voice in the central, not sellouts. It also means, your House reps, senators and governors can build alliance and make demands like referendum or even regional government and they would get it.
Biafra is not negotiable get that to your flat skull
Zoo must fall

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by gulfer: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2022
So, this ekpa (groundnut) guy is a member of Nairaland ..... I wonder ��� undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2022
OmovuduTheBeast:

You are right. You are gone already.
see some of this fool that i am fighting for
Biafra will judge you

Simon Ekpa From Finland
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by shortIGBOman: 7:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Nukilia:
A very strong allegation! Could Peter Obi be another wolf in sheep's clothing? undecided

Peter ObiTUARY is a criminal. His own Igbo Brother just exposed him. But I'm not suprised. I knew that man is not clean

Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Penguin2: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Xbobtage:

That post will be used to sell peter obi to the northerners/ fantastic campaign point.

Tinubu urchins thought they found something against Obi.

But them no get sense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by QuotaSystem: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Thinkam:

Na wa for you O, this is coming from someone that has hailed every killing in the SE for the past 6years

You’re quoting the wrong person unless you can back up your allegation with proof.
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Carlosdd: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Zikojukwu:
No, Tinubu supporters are not rude and respectful. They keep churning out lies and think that will help Tinubu. We keep busting their lives and they are fidgeting.

Maybe you don’t know what you are saying , is Simon ekpa Tinubu supporter ? Face the one who made the allegation not innocent people campaign for their candidate
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Biafra will judge you

Simon Ekpa From Finland
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2022
saucespecies:
I observed this guy only preached about violence and disunity. I may be wrong though.

You're actually right.

He'll boldly make statements such as if you don't sit at home you'll be dead.

While he is moving comfortably abroad.

Same thing he's saying about elections and rallies.

Not that there's some sort of palliatives for the people he's ordering to sit at home so I wonder why they listen to him.

The dumbasses following also didn't ask him to come back home and lead from the front. How can people be this dumb?

Also heard those killings are not happening in his state.

I also wonder why the Government is yet to sent for his head.
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by mycar: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Pandev:
shocked
y'all now are feeling the heat. ENDSARS killing, you blamed Tinubu, national grid fall you blame Tinubu, Terrorists strike, you blame Tinubu, basically you blame Tinubu for every bad thing. Now, it's about to happen to Saint Peter Obi and y'all want to explode. The way you feel right now is the way Tinubu's supporters feel anytime you lay baseless allegations against him. You never see anything.
Nobody is feeling anything, you are only been asked some important questions and regarding Tinubu, I have nothing personal against him or where comes from except him prioritizing his presidential ambition over Nigerian masses. All he wants to do is to add Nigeria president to his CV and nothing much. I would gladly support Osibanjo, and it would have been a win win situation for us, either Obi or Osibanjo and believe me you, if Obi enters there and does very well, he does well for everybody, if does badly, that's also for everybody.
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Reality3080: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2022
mycar:
Who are those killed, where are their families? they should come out and speak if their children were innocent of any crime
so they should b killed cos they commit a crime?
What happen to trying them
In a court of law?
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu should be suspected for the atrocities commited in igboland.

If you've observed how all Niger delta terrorists, northern terrorists and now Simon Ekpa of the eastern terrorists are supporting Tinubu, then you should know something is wrong.

A terrorist can only support his sponsors.
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by mycar: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:
so they should b killed cos they commit a crime?
What happen to trying them
In a court of law?
You are free to sue him to court, and if true, I know that the APC government won't hesitate to take up the case
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by sukar886: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Peter Obi should tell Biafrans what he know about the killings of Biafrans and dumping their bodies in a river. Biafrans are intact and are not moved. The first mega rallies of any political party in Biafraland will tell you whether Biafrans want election or exit

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1536053663910739968
See them..mumu people

If you want Freedom from Nigeria, you must follow our format, those who are thinking Peter Obi have anything to offer for Biafra are all ignorant. Peter Obi is the worst Governor of Anambra state. He killed Biafra agitators, dumped their bodies in a river. It was a sacrilege!

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1536050628266446849
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by sukar886: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2022
Am not suprise , APC and PDP will do anything to bring peter obi down, but they can't... I and my family is for peter obi... God punish them all
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Carlosdd: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by VoteObi2023: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

I want to assure Biafrans that those supporting Peter Obi are those that will vote against Biafra Referendum anyway, they are just 0.05 % of Biafrans and doesn’t represent us. They are the one Nigerianists. Biafrans will speak to them any day they call for mega rally
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535900656250265600

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Lol

We don't have time for miscreants. Ahead ahead 2023

Peter Obi. 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by MonkeyMods(m): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Peter Obi deceiving you into fraudulent election is the worst mistake you can do you, we’ve made mistake in the past, we’ve take many risk in the past, but you see this coming election. We are ready to take any blame to make sure that Biafra people wish for no election is uphold
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535899716491304961

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Mu.mu come back to Nigeria and go to your impoverished Ebonyi to control what happens there. Fat pigg
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by MonkeyMods(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Biafra will judge you

Simon Ekpa From Finland

Go and fight for your hungry parents and siblings
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Carlosdd: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Tinubu should be suspected for the atrocities commited in igboland.

If you've observed how all Niger delta terrorists, northern terrorists and now Simon Ekpa of the eastern terrorists are supporting Tinubu, then you should know something is wrong.

A terrorist can only support his sponsors.

Your brain need evaluation
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by TinubuSupport(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2022
Pandev:
shocked
y'all now are feeling the heat. ENDSARS killing, you blamed Tinubu, national grid fall you blame Tinubu, Terrorists strike, you blame Tinubu, basically you blame Tinubu for every bad thing. Now, it's about to happen to Saint Peter Obi and y'all want to explode. The way you feel right now is the way Tinubu's supporters feel anytime you lay baseless allegations against him. You never see anything.

Leave them, if they no see erection it is tinubu , they are only making him popular by insulting him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by MonkeyMods(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2022
gulfer:
So, this ekpa (groundnut) guy is a member of Nairaland ..... I wonder ��� undecided undecided undecided

He's not. An impostor at work. Obviously aiming to scam gullible people here
Re: Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa by Benwallt(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
These people are just damaging themselves. No peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Maiduguri (pictures) / Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). / Pics: Yoruba Obas Pray & Endorse GEJ ; Massive Crowd Welcomes Him At Ijesaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.