Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? (34662 Views)

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Hambivert: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2022
So many things happens to them, but one of it is not imprisonment if they can pay their way out.
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by AntiWailer: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
melonsgroup:
Pray for Nigeria

u no dey taya ?
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Googledman: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
K
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Geesconnect: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Make person wey them don arrest before share him own story
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by just2endowed: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2022
this is deep shocked
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by BigYash: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Ef thief thief worst pass Yahoo boys in fraud. Na mumu dey talk say ef thief thief dey work...
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Starboytwo(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2022
youngest12:
EFCC are also scammers
They arrested 8 guys in my area but released them that night after collecting 100 million from them without taking them in.

What EFCC are now doing now is that once they arrest you, they will collect your phone and they will tell you to remove your iCloud,collect your cars which won't be given to them.

After checking their account, they will forfeit all the cash they see in it. (guys are no longer putting money in there account but BTC). They will then snap them with the items collected from them then post it on there instagram page with a placard displaying there sins but it doesn't end there this is just where the business begins.

Efcc will now tell them to go but they must be coming every week to sign and every week they must be paying 150,000 before they will sign. They use to collect naira before but they are no longer doing that but now in dollars.
After the court sentence all this guy's won't be remanded in prison like efcc made us believe they will only be going every week with 150,000 to sign and once their sentence remain 1 week to finish they will now be remanded for that 1 week which means if a yahoo guy is sentenced to a year in prison he will only spend the last week of his sentences in prison but be paying 150,000 every week for the period he is not there but the passport will be seized so that he won't be able to travel....
It has happened to 5 of my friends though we are no longer close as we use to be.
5 of your friends ?? it’s either your a snitch or How will Efcc carry five of your friends and Dey nor carry you. Make them show you way now.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by GloriousGbola: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2022
DOTian:
The boys are taken to the EFCC offices, where they're forced to empty their accounts for the EFCC operatives. Some have their beautiful cars dispossessed by the same operatives and after collecting cash and properties from them, most are told to go away. Unfortunate ones are prosecuted for the media effects. The whole fight against these yahoo boys is riddled with all sorts of corruption and underhand dealings. The fact that the EFCC in particular and the government in general have refused to fight this scourge without fear or favor, has only encouraged culprits to find inventive way to outmanoeuvre the law enforcement agencies, instead of moving away from crime.

I personally believe that the EFCC is being used as an instrument by the Fulani cabal to shake down southern youths who have made money the wrong way. Someone is going toome here and tell you that he has no pity for the boys sice they scammed their victims. The problem with that analogy is that when a state institution likethe EFCC is being used "obtain" cash from scammers in order for the same cash to be relooted, corruption is still in progress.

i have come to the conclusion that this is how all these officials of northern extraction make money
converting assets seized from criminals

that is how abba kyari was alo building his own mansion
and how his team allegedly seized trucks, etc from evans

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Investorozay: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Efcc 101

Pick u up

Assign an IO to you (pray this person is a good person it will determine your story at efcc)

Wipes your crypto wallet
Collect car
Collect cash and assets
Pay someone to bail u
Tell you to come back for signing
sudden clamping and sending to court

Solution?
Do plea bargain and run -
cause efcc no be place wey u wan dey visit

Any G guy buying stuff in their name. Sorry is your name if dem nab u. all is gone
another thing avoid living in many areas - they are hunting grounds for these guys

Go to their ikoyi office. Some of them are worth 100s of millions and also see how they drive luxury cars there. Its a cartel that is best avoided

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Seniorwriter(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2022
dreu2fine:

If you have issues with efcc just hala me
I am a facilitator
We handle all issues my gees

Facilitator towards pressing charges or the street way?

Nigerian institutions are already polluted and currupt because we have bad persons in most leadership positions.

we need vote in young visionary leaders come next year.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by PlaYaJones: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2022
DOTian:
The boys are taken to the EFCC offices, where they're forced to empty their accounts for the EFCC operatives. Some have their beautiful cars dispossessed by the same operatives and after collecting cash and properties from them, most are told to go away. Unfortunate ones are prosecuted for the media effects. The whole fight against these yahoo boys is riddled with all sorts of corruption and underhand dealings. The fact that the EFCC in particular and the government in general have refused to fight this scourge without fear or favor, has only encouraged culprits to find inventive way to outmanoeuvre the law enforcement agencies, instead of moving away from crime.

I personally believe that the EFCC is being used as an instrument by the Fulani cabal to shake down southern youths who have made money the wrong way. Someone is going toome here and tell you that he has no pity for the boys sice they scammed their victims. The problem with that analogy is that when a state institution likethe EFCC is being used "obtain" cash from scammers in order for the same cash to be relooted, corruption is still in progress.

angry
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Judolisco(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2022
efcc see your life outside
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Ayiibobo(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

That is to say you were once a victim of EFCC right
you are very dumb

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Dboyisnoturmate: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2022
One day all this gee guys will be arrested and persecute.
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by PlaYaJones: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2022
DOTian:

brother u talkin rubbish sir... those boys are criminals who deserve prison. Wit da fok has fulani gots to do wit yahoo boys. People like u will all ways be the problem of Nigeria..talkin rubbbbish(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by livinbygrace: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i have come to the conclusion that this is how all these officials of northern extraction make money
converting assets seized from criminals

that is how abba kyari was alo building his own mansion
and how his team allegedly seized trucks, etc from evans

Northerners are really cashing out in this Buhari regime and nobody to question them.They are taken over all the properties in the south .
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Extortion. Nigeria is very corrupt. The politicain are left out to milk the nation. Then this boys rot
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Hermoso33: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2022
The guys are to blame for their stupidity. Some of them even did ritual or go through a lot to make the money and such money will be collected by some lazy fools in the guise of law enforcement agency called EFCC. As a fraudster or yahoo guys try to own a business let your gf or wife be living with you like married couples. Wake up in the morning go to ur business place close by afternoon or evening. If you must chop life go to exclusive place that isn't crowded. No one will suspect you to be into fraud. But a situation where you put on generator from morning till evening when ur neighbours have left for their work places and you are about five or more than in an apartment even ur neighbours won't feel comfortable because they will suspect you guys to be potential armed robbers. But seems most of yahoo guys are cursed as they can't leave a modest life. Keep donating to EFCC officials

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by SUGARCyprian247: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Omo where them dey see the 150,000 weekly to use sign?

These boys get money o

youngest12:
EFCC are also scammers
They arrested 8 guys in my area but released them that night after collecting 100 million from them without taking them in.

What EFCC are now doing now is that once they arrest you, they will collect your phone and they will tell you to remove your iCloud,collect your cars which won't be given to them.

After checking their account, they will forfeit all the cash they see in it. (guys are no longer putting money in there account but BTC). They will then snap them with the items collected from them then post it on their instagram page with a placard displaying their sins but it doesn't end there this is just where the business begins.

Efcc will now tell them to go but they must be coming every week to sign and every week they must be paying 150,000 before they will sign. They use to collect naira before but they are no longer doing that but now in dollars.
After the court sentence, all this guy's won't be remanded in prison like efcc made us believe they will only be going every week with 150,000 to sign and once their sentence remain 1 week to finish they will now be remanded for that 1 week which means if a yahoo guy is sentenced to a year in prison he will only spend the last week of his sentences in prison but be paying 150,000 every week for the period he is not there but the passport will be seized so that he won't be able to travel....
It has happened to 5 of my friends though we are no longer close as we use to be.
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by youngest12: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Starboytwo:
5 of your friends ?? it’s either your a snitch or How will Efcc carry five of your friends and Dey nor carry you. Make them show you way now.
All the guys in my area for ib are all Gee guys and they always burst them Everytime
They made all their wealth from Facebook Grant
I'm not a snitch and they showed me way but I can't be doing the kinda charm they are doing
Cos if u want collect money for grant u have to bath hot soap
They no longer collect money from their client but BTC
Some of them have 8-10 btc which they collected from their client
Those who are not collecting btc do collect 3-5 million from client overnight
Grant is sweet if u have Yankee Facebook page with group and many friends and correct hot ip. You can become a fucking millionaire in a week but for me I can't cross that lane

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by SUGARCyprian247: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Where them dey see all this money?

Omo

dangoteinlaw:
2m you are free. A dude I know made 2m transfer plus they collected his C-class.
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Lexit: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2022
They are more corrupt than the boys they arrest!

1 Like

Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by youngest12: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2022
SUGARCyprian247:
Omo where them dey see the 150,000 weekly to use sign?

These boys get money o

Na grant Dem dey do
They just have to work overnight and guys in my area have upgraded to the extent that the first payment they collect from there client is 300 dollars and once the client make the first payment he/she will pay them all he has cos he will be hypnotized with the charm they are using and until he empty his account he won't stop paying so bro 150k na chicken change
As long as they have Yankee Facebook page those guys can't go broke

1 Like

Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Polynek(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Na Moni Dem need nal
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU NEED TO PRAY FOR YOURSELF.

For the irrelevant mundanity in your head. When you leave issues for NONSENSE.

You need help, clearly.

Shut up... He's right
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by MrCover: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Nothing Mr Cover, No Go See For This Blogging Business ooooo
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2022
ikorodureporta:
What happens to all these yahoo boys after being paraded??

They are investigated because, in an abnormal society like ours, arrest and parade come before investigation. By "investigation", I mean they go through their phones and laptops, checking their emails, messages, and other communication apps to see if they have something incriminating there.

The innocent ones (who are always the majority) are allowed to go, after paying for their bail of course, while the guilty ones surrender their cars, phones, laptops, and houses. Their bank accounts are wiped clean before they are then released. But the release is in name only since EFCC still picks them up every now and then to collect more bribes from them.

The stubborn guilty ones or the innocent ones that they assume are guilty, and the guilty and innocent ones who don't have bribes to pay even after they've paid one before, end up in court where they have to prove themselves innocent.

My brother once showed me a picture of his course mate who was paraded on EFCC's Instagram page. EFCC had arrested the guy before and collected all his money and vehicle. They continued asking him for his house but he had none. They left him anyway but picked him up every now and then to collect money from him. When he had nothing else to give them, they arrested and paraded him on their Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Elibakon: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2022
They get released almost immediately, at most, they get between 6 months to 2 years imprisonment, with an option of fine (according to the law) .
We don't have strong laws on fraud.
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by pachigo001(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Mickykarim:

Good for you that you have a pictorial representation of how you briafraudulent buffoons treat yourself in the b iafraud land. Where you do not value life.

I HAVE JUST BEEN PROVEN RIGHT THAT YOU bia fraud IDIOTS are lesser than ANIMAL. The cannibals of this century.
what's wrong with this one
Re: Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? by Meteng: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2022
UselessBuhari:
[b]They collect huge bail money [/b]from them and that's the end because they actually have nothing against most of them. The target is extortion, same way they extort bail money running �‍♀️ into hundreds of millions from politicians.
And also collect their cars and houses and share/sell between themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation / IMSU Final Year Student Who Was Shot Dead On Her Birthday,Buried Amid Tears.PICS / Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.