Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? (291 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... / I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale / Guys What's Your Opinion On This Dopeness Or Madness (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? by Clema21(m): 6:26am On Jun 13, 2022
Well, I know people are all gonna talk, so I had to still do this yesterday, it's my hair, it's what I like and what I wanted yet people who ain't contributing a dime towards my life come towards me, they say, it's not cool on you, hey Bleep off...

So hence, I bring forth this thread so you relate your candid opinion on whether it's right or wrong...

N/B: the westerners don't hold a grudge on this even if you're a pastor..!!

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? by Islandlady(f): 6:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Geez! it isn't appropriate tho, A real man don't have time to plait hair!

Plaiting of hair is mostly done by Boys and guys in the entertainment industry not men in the business world!

The way people will misinterpret you for a Yahoo and irresponsible boy, will shock you! Infact are you a Yahoo boy undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? by Ghester: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:

Plaiting of hair is mostly done by Boys and guys in the entertainment industry not men in the business world
Go and sit down, woman.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? by Bahamas95(m): 7:03am On Jun 13, 2022
It's disgusting to me but it's their life. The one I hate most is guys that wear earrings. A man should behave like a man and a woman must act like a woman.

This is also one of the reasons I don't like tomboys, I can't be walking with a girl and have this feeling of a guy beside me........I would have this gayish feeling. A tomboy can NEVER be my friend.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? by Clema21(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:

Plaiting of hair is mostly done by Boys and guys in the entertainment industry not men in the business world!

The way people will misinterpret you for a Yahoo and irresponsible boy, will shock you! Infact are you a Yahoo boy undecided

That's true..!!

Well, but are we to live our lives to please people..??
Re: What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? by Clema21(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Ghester:

Go and sit down, woman.

Boss, abeg make we take easy, lol ..
Re: What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? by Islandlady(f): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Clema21:

That's true..!!

Well, but are we to live our lives to please people..??
No it's about doing the right thing becos a good name is better than gold!

You might not live your life to please people but I bet you will be angry and depressed when people starts calling you names that you not like Yahoo, bad boy e.t.c But it's your life tho...Enjoy kiss

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? by Clema21(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Bahamas95:
It's disgusting to me but it's their life. The one I hate most is guys that wear earrings. A man should behave like a man and a woman must act like a woman.

This is also one of the reasons I don't like tomboys, I can't be walking with a girl and have this feeling of a guy beside me........I would have this gayish feeling. A tomboy can NEVER be my friend.

Boss, no be tomboy issue, na just to do stuffs were please you, all those people that told me it's not cool, they don't add any worth to my life..!!

I move
Re: What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? by Clema21(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:
No it's about doing the right thing becos a good name is better than gold!

You might not live your life to please people but I bet you will be angry and depressed when people starts calling you names that you not like Yahoo, bad boy e.t.c But it's your life tho...Enjoy kiss

Well said dear, but at this point in time, ain't gonna be moved by what people say about me anymore, I used to be very calm, omor, d way they used my head even at home shocked me, but imagine just yesterday alone, after making the hair, went out to the street, people just kept calm while I was around..!!
Re: What's Your Opinion On Men Plaiting Hair..?? by Bahamas95(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Clema21:

Boss, no be tomboy issue, na just to do stuffs were please you, all those people that told me it's not cool, they don't add any worth to my life..!!

I move

That was why I started with "It's their life"

I can't force them to be like me, there're many people in the world to choose your friends from......I roll with only those am comfortable with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Dress Your Body Shape / Latest Africa Wedding Dress Styles For Brides And Grooms / Braided Hairstyles Pictures || Beautiful Braids Bob Hairstyles For Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.