Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory (25018 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by mamawa123: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2022
It is all business as usual
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by highonweed: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Another Fulani man can not take over after Buhari.

It is impossicant.

Kwakwaso is coming undecided
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Ijoba85: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2022
You can die over a Fulani man if you like that doesn't stop them from killing you. Christian or Muslim person apart from Fulani is welcomed by me
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We don't want another Muslim too, get that into your SKULL
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by vickydevoka(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2022
fasho01:
This rogue is indeed a kid in an adult body. If not for the media giving him unnecessary publicity, he is a nonentity and nuisance with no electoral value, and who has lost all relevance
Lol. If it was a lady u won't call her kid
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Ijoba85:
You can die over a Fulani man if you like that doesn't stop them from killing you. Christian or Muslim person apart from Fulani is welcomed by me
You are trying to be clever by half.If power must return to the south it must be a Christain.You can die for a Muslim after Buhari 8yrs.A Muslim Muslim ticket with a Fulani as vp is worst and the people will reject it.
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by amkrocky: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Lolz.....still,can't stop,lolzzz
That change wey you gada go finish soon
Get something doing
Storyupdate:
Dino Melaye Host a Get Together Over Atiku Victory, Dance to Lagbaja Song Konko -below with Supporters

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etl6krlrc5A

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeuPe1NoqMy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Ijoba85: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Alaiye, what's your problem gan gan? A Muslim to me is not a problem, a Fulani is...Christians live with Muslims in the south and there has never been any problem . The born-to-rule slave masters called the fulanis are those I have a problem with. You know nothing at all
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are trying to be clever by half.If power must return to the south it must be a Christain.You can die for a Muslim after Buhari 8yrs.A Muslim Muslim ticket with a Fulani as vp is worst and the people will reject it.
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Cajal(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2022
See this one that YAYAH BELLOO HAS SENT TO PREMATURE POLITICAL RETIREMENT
ENJOY YOUR LOOTS
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atiku have travelled around and visited fellow contestants even before tinubu won the apc primaries, you chose not to see it becos of your partisanship
Speak on it. You need a megaphone.
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Occurstaem(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2022
It is not "konko below".
It is rather "go go below, go below".
Respect to the legend, Lágbájá omo baba mùkomùko
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Bahamas95(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2022
One of the numerous problems of Nigeria.
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Freerhyme1(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2022
No difference between Dino Melaye and Fani Kayode, both dudes dance to anybody that serves them food easily
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Freerhyme1(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2022
No difference between Dino Melaye and Fani Kayode, both dudes dances to anybody that serves them food easily
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Stanleyville(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2022
shocked

Dino is a shameless tug
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Obyino: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Nigerian Youths your future is in your hands do with it what you wish
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by obontami: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Didn't expect this from Mynd44. Seems his account has been compromised!

Are you saying he's forbidden to have an opinion? undecided

Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Ijoba85:
Alaiye, what's your problem gan gan? A Muslim to me is not a problem, a Fulani is...Christians live with Muslims in the south and there has never been any problem . The born-to-rule slave masters called the fulanis are those I have a problem with. You know nothing at all
Thats your problem, you have problem with Fulani but you don't have problem with Fulani as vp to tinubu
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Ijoba85: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
You get wahala no be lie ..shuuu...na by force to follow you support the same candidate?...I no want Fulani , na your want? Follow your slave master , na your choice be that , free me make I dey with my choice
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Thats your problem, you have problem with Fulani but you don't have problem with Fulani as vp to tinubu
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ijoba85:
You get wahala no be lie ..shuuu...na by force to follow you support the same candidate?...I no want Fulani , na your want? Follow your slave master , na your choice be that , free me make I dey with my choice
You are not making sense.I am with Obi.He is not Fulani.You claim you don't want Fulani but you prefer a Muslim to continue and you also prefer Fulani as vp to tinubu,you are fooling yourself
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Ijoba85: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
So being a Muslim is bad , abi? You see what we are saying ....you are a religious bigot , I'm a Christian, I'm not like that . I have issues with Fulani because of the havoc they've wrecked in the country and the refusal of Buhari to do anything about it being the president. Either Christian or Muslim can be there but not Fulani...And you talk of Fulani being Tinubu's vice , where did you get that from? Has he picked his VP? You have no information to support this claim yet...And the last time I checked , every northerner is not Fulani. of
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not making sense.I am with Obi.He is not Fulani.You claim you don't want Fulani but you prefer a Muslim to continue and you also prefer Fulani as vp to tinubu,you are fooling yourself
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Successlane: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mind game
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by odinga1of: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mynd44:
Your main opponent is traveling upandan the country neeting people and solidifying his support base while also building alliances but you are here dancing while your principal cannot be seen. Heck not even the press knows what he is up to.

When someone wins election, I sha don't want to hear rigging. If Dino likes he shouldn't take off his dancing shoes and start campaign
OGA u are a card member of APC from Ilara\Ogijo in OGUN STATE.
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
O
odinga1of:
OGA u are a card member of APC from Ilara\Ogijo in OGUN STATE.
No, PDP from Ilawe-Ekiti, Ward 7
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Tylerboy15011(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
I love this man
He get sense die, he notice politics is not a do or die affair, since he has tested it
He already rest his case and enjoy peace of mind
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by odinga1of: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mynd44:
O
No, PDP from Ilawe-Ekiti, Ward 7
Oga ur opinion and assertions shows u support APC
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by GardenOfGod(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
obontami:

Are you saying he's forbidden to have an opinion? undecided
When an irrational opinion is coming from a person of high regard, suffice it to say that he's gone out of the track. Call him to order!
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by AlwaySpeakTruth: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mynd44:
Your main opponent is traveling upandan the country neeting people and solidifying his support base while also building alliances but you are here dancing while your principal cannot be seen. Heck not even the press knows what he is up to.

When someone wins election, I sha don't want to hear rigging. If Dino likes he shouldn't take off his dancing shoes and start campaign

Allowing Dino to stand anywhere near him shows Atiku is not even ready for the 2023 elections. Dino king of loudmouths and touts. Someone that threatened a senator with rape. We already know he will return to nollywood where clowns like him reside.
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by Wwwq: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by obontami: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
GardenOfGod:

When an irrational opinion is coming from a person of high regard, suffice it to say that he's gone out of the track. Call him to order!

How do you define an "irrational opinion?"
Re: Melaye Dance To “konko Below Song”, Host Get Together Party over Atiku's Victory by GardenOfGod(m): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2022
obontami:

How do you define an "irrational opinion?"
Inconsistent with reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Take Up Case Of Attack With MC Oluomo If You Have Evidence – Force PRO / The List Of Arrested Corrupt Governors (after May 29th) / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.