Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187675 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by meekmk(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
Menh... Can't just wait till May ... but i have a problem thoough.... the photo i used, not sure if it'll meet the requirement, its recent, but while resizing, there was blank free spaces, that is te picture was on a side, and space on the other, all just so i could get the 600x600 thing
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
**BREAKING NEWS**its true. DOS website confirmed that if u are nt selected may1st u have the oppurtunity to be selected october 1st 2012...pls keep ur confirmation numbers o.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
dridowu: Hey NLs, can we check d result may 1st by using our Phone ( opera mini or uc web ) ? GOD DO WONDERS FOR WE ALL.
cheesy Amen sir, you can use any internet explorer 6.0 or 7.0
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by meekmk(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
Menh... Can't just wait till May ... but i have a problem thoough.... the photo i used, not sure if it'll meet the requirement, its recent, but while resizing, there was blank free spaces, that is te picture was on a side, and space on the other, all just so i could get the 600x600 thing
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
whitebrown: Hi all it has been a while, I would like to say thank you for all your replies, especially taking your precious time advising. My sister inlaw & her kids got their passport today
After the drama with name changes, passport e.t.c, last time I posted she had to take pictures as proof that they were her kids & voila all is well.

@temmytanny, thanks my broda for your comforting words always & to all waiting for 2013 dv result, It is well in Jesus name

Ciaooo

cheesy God is Wonderful and Mighty, He can do all things that seems impossible withing human understanding.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lekanboy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
hello everyone, i'm very new to this thread. i want to know if one is not sure of the postal address or if the address is not correct, can i still receive notification letter by kcc from the internet? pls i need a sincere reply. thanks
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by meekmk(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2012
lekanboy: hello everyone, i'm very new to this thread. i want to know if one is not sure of the postal address or if the address is not correct, can i still receive notification letter by kcc from the internet? pls i need a sincere reply. thanks

I believe, they won't be mailing this year, its all online Sir
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
lekanboy: hello everyone, i'm very new to this thread. i want to know if one is not sure of the postal address or if the address is not correct, can i still receive notification letter by kcc from the internet? pls i need a sincere reply. thanks

For now, you do not get notification by your mailing or home address and not even your e.mail address. you are to check with your confirmation number or risk never knowing if selected or not.

regards
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hello NLs,happy day 2 u all. Wishg DV2013 entrants d best (amen).

@masterfarm,thank to u but i said it 2 days ago that result is batch by batch and some members of this house said NO, they even abused me. May & October are two batches.

Yestday,i said u can check DV2013 by 5pm 9ja time ,someone again said NO,but coted frm site DV2013 entrants"beginning on May 1,2012 at noon Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4) entrants can check online result.

It will be bad of me to come here i give false info,we are here to learn, educate & share experiences. Why 3 guys are critized and abused. I was the first guy that said that visa fees was reduced to $330 in which it came to pass. Pls & pls we are 1 family through this medium. Wishng DV2013 entrants good luck and double chances this year.

Pls check this site www.travel.state.gov

click 'visa' click again 'immigrants to united state of america' click again 'DV program' all info is there for you
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2012
Babycake: What do you guys make of this?

I was browsing on the Travel.state.gov website under the Diversity Visa link:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...ypes_1322.html

The announcement itself says:

DV 2013 Entrants: Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2013, even if you are not selected on May 1, 2012. The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on October 1, 2012.

This means that they will release another batch of winners for DV 2013 in October, thats very strange so does this mean DV 2013 entrants might have double the chance of winning?

Just hearing this for the first time.Guys, we have to be very observant now and read tru all instructions given for the presence 2012,2013 and upcoming 2014 applicants. seems the rules are gradually changing oooo.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
meekmk: Menh... Can't just wait till May ... but i have a problem thoough.... the photo i used, not sure if it'll meet the requirement, its recent, but while resizing, there was blank free spaces, that is te picture was on a side, and space on the other, all just so i could get the 600x600 thing
Am not sure ooo but i think the picture was okay that why you could be able to complete your registration
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2012
Bussyme:
Yestday,i said u can check DV2013 by 5pm 9ja time ,someone again said NO,but coted frm site DV2013 entrants"beginning on May 1,2012 at noon Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4) entrants can check online result.

It will be bad of me to come here i give false info,we are here to learn, educate & share experiences. Why 3 guys are critized and abused. I was the first guy that said that visa fees was reduced to $330 in which it came to pass. Pls & pls we are 1 family through this medium. Wishng DV2013 entrants good luck and double chances this year.

Pls check this site www.travel.state.gov

click 'visa' click again 'immigrants to united state of america' click again 'DV program' all info is there for you

Guys,please lets stop abuses on this thread and if you have new or strange info,always give us the website you got it so that we can verify. I can confidently tell you that this is one of the most peacefully thread on nairaland and lets keep it like that. We are here to help each other and not to cause problems for ourselves. God be with us all.

grin grin grin grin grin...... 2days to go. You,you and you will be selected!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
DV2013 entrants should visit

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html

for infos as from May 1st. its going to be released 12noon in US and thats like 5pm in naija. I would advice you chill till May 2nd to check cos many would be checking that same day and it could make the website "jam loaded"
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hello guz, am personally not concern weda d result is release by batch , what am wishing us all is that we shd b among d final selectee and most importantly we shd b among dos that we receive d GREENCARD for these DV 2013 gbam !!! IJN

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
temmytanny:

Guys,please lets stop abuses on this thread and if you have new or strange info,always give us the website you got it so that we can verify. I can confidently tell you that this is one of the most peacefully thread on nairaland and lets keep it like that. We are here to help each other and not to cause problems for ourselves. God be with us all.

@temmytanny, thax joo ,how ur side. What i said not that i wanted to cause problem but let those guys realised what they did.

Infact,the way rules are changing its good.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
Babycake: What do you guys make of this?

I was browsing on the Travel.state.gov website under the Diversity Visa link:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...ypes_1322.html

The announcement itself says:

DV 2013 Entrants: Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2013, even if you are not selected on May 1, 2012. The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on October 1, 2012.

This means that they will release another batch of winners for DV 2013 in October, thats very strange so does this mean DV 2013 entrants might have double the chance of winning?
i think many selletees will not process or apply there winning entry that is why the want to sellect more winners on october 1.goodluck
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2012
Bussyme:

@temmytanny, thax joo ,how ur side. What i said not that i wanted to cause problem but let those guys realised what they did.

Infact,the way rules are changing its good.
@bussyme why can't u give us the link the day we ask u to give us the link,in the history of visa lottery this is the firts time result is been release batch by batch if u read the info very well the said MAY add more winners so the MAY add more winners and the MAY not go and sleep jo.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
Adegokenath: @bussyme why can't u give us the link the day we ask u to give us the link,in the history of visa lottery this is the firts time result is been release batch by batch go and sleep jo.

@adegokenath,how ur side,where u dey since. Hope May 1st will be favourable 4 us. I dey laugh now because God has ans. I gave u work to do that was why i said google, next time i will give u direct link.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2012
SUDDENLY_GOD_DID_IT!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by masterfarm: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
Babycake: SUDDENLY_GOD_DID_IT!
we need gist o. Please.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
Bussyme:

@adegokenath,how ur side,where u dey since. Hope May 1st will be favourable 4 us. I dey laugh now because God has ans. I gave u work to do that was why i said google, next time i will give u direct link.
ur funnycheesy
@adegokenath,plz evryth has gone....oksmiley
we shall be counted amongst da wINNer!!!.....one luv NLs
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
temmytanny: DV2013 entrants should visit

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html

for infos as from May 1st. its going to be released 12noon in US and thats like 5pm in naija. I would advice you chill till May 2nd to check cos many would be checking that same day and it could make the website "jam loaded"

hha, u dey lng thn for pple b dt,they don de keen pass to check on may 1st......but for me,i would advised u should check on may 5th or 10th coz of congestn....cheesy cheesy cheesy lol

Good luck evryone!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by meekmk(m): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2012
what if i check on may first and it goes thru....
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2012
meekmk: what if i check on may first and it goes thru....
Dats wil b a wonderful luck for u.......and i pray dat all of us will truu and selected!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Jim241gidi(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2012
temmytanny:

Yeah you get it right is the most Peaceful thread,that why we are Happy People.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by talk2D: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
Emmancy: cheesy God has been helping us in this thread and He is always faithful on us.

cheesy Ask and it shall be given unto us,
Seek and we shall findeth,
So DV2013 Lottery applicants, let knock because it shall be opened to us.
If you believe say a big AMEN.
I say Big AMEN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by abbeystik(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
I've read all the comments in this thread right 4rm the beginning and its bn quite informative,encouraging and re-assuring.Dv-2013 will be my 11th or 12th!I pray its my turn to win nw.I av faith,im nt fainting,I hope in God.Wish u all 2 success.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by talk2D: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
We All want this US Dv 2013...We shall have it(Greencard) now, even sooner than xpected...Like it or Not.
But i hope you all want Heaven more than this and remember na God's own country.so don't play wif it.
All things are possible with the Great Provider.
Let him know you are ready to be a Winner with him for the World

3 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nonnypet: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
@ Aderemison,pls hw is US life?hw do they conduct d job trainin,do u pay for d trainin? Secondly,hw n where do i go to apply for my SSN.wat documents r required for it.pls if possible gv me ur email lets talk. Pls deji if u av ansa to my questions help out. Tanks
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by DonDiara(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
Hello house, due to lack of experience i registered the DV lottery 2013 as a graduate when i was still in my 400L 2nd semester. Please i need to know how this will affect me and what i need to do to avert denial of visa if i am selected as a winner. Your sincere response will be appreciated.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2012
God's favour to all of you that applied.

As for me, that country is amongst the list of countries I can never live in.

God's favour to you all

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
jennykadry: God's favour to all of you that applied.

As for me, that country is amongst the list of countries I can never live in.

God's favour to you all
One man's meat another man's poison.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.