Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. (5739 Views)

Gunmen Kill Only Surviving Daughter Of Ex-iyalode Of Ibadan / 6 Dangerous People In The World (shekau On Number 2) / After Surviving Robbery Attack, Man Dies In Hospital Due To Power Failure.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by farem: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2022
NO MAN WANTS TO MARRY ME:

SHEKAU'S ONLY SURVIVING DAUGHTER CRY'S OUT.

Fatima Shekau the beautiful daughter of the notorious boko haram terrorist leader is Looking for a husband, But everyone is running away from her because of her father's sin.

She's currently a 200level student at UNIMAID......

Must her father's sin work against her. ?
Can you marry her. ?

May Allah SWT guide her

Source;
Political Affairs Int

https://www.facebook.com/133545214026795/posts/995470994500875/

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Shalommy(f): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Let her go and join bokoharam.. Chaii.. Terrorist!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by jeff1993: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2022
I would marry her with all my heart .... Please make una link me up with her .....

Terrorism and Pvssy are two different things .... The sins of the father are passed to the sons and not the daughters!!!

25 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by VeryWickedMan: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2022
This girl go sweet to Bleep cos she go like vawulent Bleep
Hijab + kunu + AK47 = mind blowing sex

Chei grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by neonly: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2022
jeff1993:
I would marry her with all my heart .... Please make una link me up with her .....

Terrorism and Pvssy are two different things .... The sins of the father are passed to the sons and not the daughters!!!

Don't come crying when they slice of one of yur ear for adultery

14 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Samuelnze(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
She fit blow my head off with bazoca.. make i kukuma manage the girls way i get...
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by jeff1993: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2022
neonly:

Don't come crying when they slice of one of yur ear for adultery
.... She is too beautiful for me to engage in adultery when i'm with her ... But one thing though I would take her to the South!!
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by vastolord4(m): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Why was she not in sambisa when her father was the king of sambisa.. they could kidnap and rape other people's kids but theirs were kept for the highest bidder .. please who are the jokers? Northerners who are allowing this or we the masses that just sit and watch the outcome

5 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Alexsniz(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2022
The evil men do live with and after them.

Meanwhile I fix car AC here in Abuja contact in my signature
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Rastaramsey(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Sins of the father grin grin[center][/center]
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by dawnomike(m): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2022
200 level and she's thinking of marriage? I doubt the story
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Creamypie(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Chei grin
u no wello aswear

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Please who has her contact?

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Rickmann: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2022
farem:

Fatima Shekau the beautiful daughter of the notorious boko haram terrorist leader is Looking for a husband, But everyone is running away from her because of her father's sin.

Can you marry her. ?

May Allah SWT guide her

Source;
Political Affairs Int

You want to send someone's son to the after life abi grin

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by asogo1: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Na who be mumu for here now? Your father fought against western education and you re in the university studying which is what you father stood against till he died. 'Boko haram'

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Rahkman: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Chei grin
I don die grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Golan007: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na lie joor.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by jumper524(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
This format when do cast for Twitter. Mtcheew.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Her father was BokoHaram, denied the likes of Leah Sharibu life and education.

One should ask, how did she get to varsity? Not through western education which her father is against?

The Northern part of Nigeria needs to use their senses, don't mix religion and tribe with good governance.

She no even get shame, she should be at the forefront clamoring for the release of the abducted ones. But no, na Man dey worry am. Well na because she no partake for he papa sin.

Infact she should be denied life for this:

https://gazettengr.com/leah-sharibu-gives-birth-to-second-child-in-captivity-group/

What a Nation undecided

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by bukiah: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
When did she told you that now

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by truthCoder: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
jeff1993:

And you think you would be able to visit USA again?

Life visa ban.

To make matters worse, your name would appear in google search with the following tag ‘… with family links to the founder of boko haram’

And as if your problem is not big enough, loyalists to shekau would hold you under their magnifying lens for ever. You cannot be a kaffir.

You must be a devout terrorist or you can be murdered while sleeping beside your beautiful wife one day.

Her father chose her life for her.

If you really need a long term pussy, look out of your window and call the next random girl. Your chances there are much better.

4 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by bukiah: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
When did she told you that now. Please, stop lying

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Karlovych: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
embarassed Vulturebbqgrillz should go and marry her, they will make a perfect couple

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by techWriter3: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
want her betweens and enter bokoharam
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Walkee: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
She should look for money and move south.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by EmiDon11: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
jeff1993:

See how pussy don take finish this one.
Chaii, anoda man downed by pussy

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Walkee: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
truthCoder:

And you think you would be able to visit USA again?

Life visa ban.

To make matters worse, your name would appear in google search with the following tag ‘… with family links to the founder of boko haram’

And as if your problem is not big enough, loyalists to shekau would hold you under their magnifying lens for ever. You cannot be a kaffir.

You must be a devout terrorist or you can be murdered while sleeping beside your beautiful wife one day.

Her father chose her life for her.

If you really need a long term pussy, look out of your window and call the next random girl. Your chances there are much better.
move to Benin or Warri, her problem is solved. Get rid of that rag covering her face. If she doesn't have bvn yet it's even easier. Get bvn and NIN with new name
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by EmiDon11: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
jeff1993:
.... She is too beautiful for me to engage in adultery when i'm with her ... But one thing though I would take her to the South!!
so that u people can give birth to southern version of shakau ba?

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by EmiDon11: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
asogo1:
Na who be mumu for here now? Your father fought against western education and you re in the university studying which is what you father stood against till he died. 'Boko haram'
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Arespect10: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Marry who?? With terrorist blood in your body?
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by Owerri1stSon: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
farem:

Can you marry her. ?

May Allah SWT guide her

Source;
Political Affairs Int

Thinking of marriage at this young age is an act of terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. by immortalmortal: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
So the idiot who was fighting western education, sent his daughter to school. Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) / Photos Of A Lady Who Runs Mad After Visiting A Guy In Hotel 18+ / Is Rally Trade REAL Or FAKE ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.