Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Do I Share The Rooms? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Share The Rooms? (32416 Views)

For Sale Four Bedroom Duplex All The Rooms Ensuite With An Extra Bq In Gbaga / Newly Built 4unit Of 4 Bedrooms Duplex Terrance At Ogudu Orioke All The Rooms En / Letting - A Wing Of Serviced 4 Bedroom Duplex With Ac In All The Rooms, 20kva G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by arabbunkum: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Get a plywood and demarcate the room for the teenagers.
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Damieadeh(f): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Bros, My advice is look for a carpenter to help dermacate the room with plywood also with separate doors. That would be better. But talk to your girl to learn how to manage.

Goodluck.

Hi,

I got a 2bedroom flat because the place is close to me and my wife place of work.we couldn't get a 3bedroom around the area cos that was the one we saw at the time and it was not costly.

But here is the problem I have a 19yrs old boy waiting for admission and a 16yrs old girl in ss3 but I don't know how to allocate the 2 bedroom maybe my wife and I should take one and leave the other room for my son and daughter but my girl is already a lady and she doesn't want to share a room with her brother,,am also thinking my wife should share one room with our daughter while I share the remaining room with my son but what if me and my wife need each other.

Where we relocated from we had 3 bedrooms and everyone had his room but because that was the only apartment near and less costly we had to take it.

[/quote]
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by seanwilliam(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2022
IamMobisola:

Same guys that can walk around the street or house with only boxers? Everyone knows and it's common logic that ladies need more privacy than guys. Ladies have their menstrual cycle with pains every month, ovulation cramp is also there and the rest body changes that women go through, some of us preferto not wear cloth during this periods sef. No grown lady would be comfortable sharing the same bed with their grown up brother except in the case of people that don't have money to get themselves their own room.
Lol , In some homes, girls Dey waka about naked too. Infact with only bra and kokodi ( short leggings ) some will just put on transparent top without bra, showing their ever-ready-to-fight nipples grin..

If she’s on her period , make she enter toilet change pad, trying to inconvenience the boy cos of flimsy excuse is rubbish to me..

In that case, make she go sleep in her mom’s room , and the boy should sleep in his father’s room.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by sonofElElyon: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213:
Hi,

I got a 2bedroom flat because the place is close to me and my wife place of work.we couldn't get a 3bedroom around the area cos that was the one we saw at the time and it was not costly.

But here is the problem I have a 19yrs old boy waiting for admission and a 16yrs old girl in ss3 but I don't know how to allocate the 2 bedroom maybe my wife and I should take one and leave the other room for my son and daughter but my girl is already a lady and she doesn't want to share a room with her brother,,am also thinking my wife should share one room with our daughter while I share the remaining room with my son but what if me and my wife need each other.

Where we relocated from we had 3 bedrooms and everyone had his room but because that was the only apartment near and less costly we had to take it.

Stay with your son and daughter stays with your wife
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by smithbidy(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213:
Hi,

The best thing from my side is; the daughter take over the room while the son has all in belonging there in her sister room. And you get a bed for the son to sleep in the living room/parlor; but for peace to reign you liase with your daughter to always be the one to set her brother bed, while the your son himself onset it in the morning. So whenever; the guy needed something in the room he can always knock and find his way through. But lastly, make it a point of duty not to entertain visitors as earlier as 7am and let all visitors leave very early so as not to inconvenient the guy. My view is because the lady needs more of privacy.
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Lanretoye:
don’t mind them,when she gets to school now na house of boyfriend she go park go dey sleep but she can not share room with her blood brother.that brother fit don wipe her yansh after she don pupu for body when she was younger but now she feels she is a lady.the papa self get as e be,what about people living in one room with their parent.

The funny thing is that the brother is 3 years older than her.
Yet he doesn't feel entitled.. but his younger one of 16 is already feeling entitled..
That is how the raise stupid ladies everywhere.
When you jam her tomorrow as an adult to date her or something,you would know that this is an idiotic entitled adult raised by weak parents that couldn't instill proper morals and manners in her.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by DEADALIVE: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2022
How do you train your children mindset if they can not cope and live together! Then when she finds herself in a situation where she has to stay and sleep in a room with a guy for a period of time she would rather call you and ask you to pay for hotel for her!
OP! Tell your babi there is nothing you can do and if she still not satisfied ignore her....las las she will adjust learn and cope....

Regards.
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by MemoriesAndMe: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Get a bigger place so both kids can have their rooms. They are grown and are of opposite sex, it's not ok to have them share same room. Of course, you and your wife will need the master bedroom, so a 3 bedroom spot is what you need.
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by mailemy(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Your son can sleep in the parlour. Get him a small size mattress to always sleep there at night but can share the room with your son. Except your room is wide enough to be separated with a pligh wood.
teekay213:
Hi,

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by temitope27(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2022
pozehnani:
Let your son be sleeping in the sitting room then or is that not a space. I'm suggesting this to prevent any form of sexual immorality between the two of them. Though the boy can still share the room with her, only that he can not sleep there at night.

By the way, what of family of six that live in a room and parlor apartment? Are they not living fine.?
That your girl is being too choosey and I think you caused it. Teach your children how to manage when things are not so rosey otherwise they'll grow up not being contented or knowing how to manage hard times.

Nothing too difficult here
y can't be girl sleep in the sitting room? Y the boy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Connected1: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Mr. OP, you are just being a weak man.

Whoever needs privacy should bring money so you can rent a 3 bedroom flat.

Make laws that would unite your family and also make them face adversity together.

I rented a flat for my parents and I lived with them for about 2 years, I paid the rent even till now but I slept on a mat in the parlour for months until I bought foams for the remaining two rooms.

I had an option to rent my own apartment and I also had the option to sleep on the only available foam, they willingly told me to do so out of appreciation but they are my elders and I was raised to treat people nicely.

That your daughter needs a brain resetting slap and many restrictions, don't mind that stupid girl saying they may engage in sexual intercourse, she has a damaged mentality from poor parental upbringing.

A united home go through hard times together, how you raise them now will determine how they will live as a big family tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by emorse(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
uptownemmygee:

He his not sick
Shit happens, witnessed it in my former church in ilorin
One in Ilorin, one in Ijebu, another two in Kaduna and Onitsha. These are abnormal occurrences and they are very few compared to the norms. Have you or anyone you know personally ever made sexual advances towards a blood relative?

Besides, you can't tell me that you have never seen matured siblings (well in their twenties) living in a single room apartment before away from other family members.

Abnormal occurrences should not guide one's decisions abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Apamu what do u mean she's a lady... if she can share with someone let her be sleeping in the parlour or her her own apartment... slay queen for mouth

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by highbee02: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Let your wife and daughter share a room, ditto for u and your son. U will only need to control your urge and do the do with your wife when the children are away.
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by idanone(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213:
Hi,

place a demarcation in the room, maybe wooden or aluminum and relocate one there and the other to the second part. Simple as ABC
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by skedy1(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
pozehnani:
Let your son be sleeping in the sitting room then or is that not a space. I'm suggesting this to prevent any form of sexual immorality between the two of them. Though the boy can still share the room with her, only that he can not sleep there at night.

By the way, what of family of six that live in a room and parlor apartment? Are they not living fine.?
That your girl is being too choosey and I think you caused it. Teach your children how to manage when things are not so rosey otherwise they'll grow up not being contented or knowing how to manage hard times.

Nothing too difficult here
I like this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Jijuo: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
She's young and full of drama. cheesy
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by phemmyfour: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213:
Hi,

Very easy

Boy: sitting room
Girl: One room
Husband n wife: One room

Even when I had a room, i practically turned the sitting room to my room

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Elsueno: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Nothing is impossible. Don't give the devil a chance. Constant body touching could arouse any of the siblings. It will first start slowly and unintentional until it gets to the final bus stop.

I would suggest they live in the same room but separate beds. The girl can use the bathroom to change her clothes and deal with other private issues.

16 is not an older teenager. The last time I checked, teenage age starts from 13.

Husband and wife shouldn't let their children know on the night they are about to get intimate, it isn't right.

The girl is still young and at this age, she thinks there's anything special about her body. My married elder sisters can expose their breast before me and it means nothing to them and to me. What's there about the body other than the breast and her pussy?

If there's a strong sibling relationship between the two, I don't see why a small 16 year old will feel that uncomfortable with her elder brother who's 3 years older than her. It's not like she's the older one here.

Nop, the two of them SHOULD NOT SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM ALONE, even for siblings of same sex in same room, it's advisable for them to have separate beds...The only situation where siblings of different sex can sleep in d same room is when there is someone they both fear & respect.

P.S am talking of teenegers above 14 years woh
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by emorse(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
seanwilliam:

Lol , In some homes, girls Dey waka about naked too. Infact with only bra and kokodi ( short leggings ) some will just put on transparent top without bra, showing their ever-ready-to-fight nipples grin..

If she’s on her period , make she enter toilet change pad, trying to inconvenience the boy cos of flimsy excuse is rubbish to me..

In that case, make she go sleep in her mom’s room , and the boy should sleep in his father’s room.

I tire o. Just making a mountain out of nothing.
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Romanoff:
If you have money, there are some bedroom separation videos I see on IG for sharing rooms between males and females, they look so good and from me estimate could cost roughly around 700k to 1mil.

Now, if you can afford that, it means you can just get a 3 bedroom.

You guys are funny. How much did he pay for the two bedroom apartment for you to even think of making such suggestion amounting to at least 700k expenses.

Ike gwụrụ smiley
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by emorse(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2022
IamMobisola:

Same guys that can walk around the street or house with only boxers? Everyone knows and it's common logic that ladies need more privacy than guys. Ladies have their menstrual cycle with pains every month, ovulation cramp is also there and the rest body changes that women go through, some of us preferto not wear cloth during this periods sef. No grown lady would be comfortable sharing the same bed with their grown up brother except in the case of people that don't have money to get themselves their own room.
Like in OP's case ba. Thank you. Case closed.
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Exkandayee(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Romanoff:
If you have money, there are some bedroom separation videos I see on IG for sharing rooms between males and females, they look so good and from me estimate could cost roughly around 700k to 1mil.

You are crazy,how much is op rent..
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by KosiGee(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
SaiRuiMall:
OP has a dysfunctional family. I know a has who 6 children (3 boys and 3 girls), all the children manage one big room. The girls change clothes in front of their male siblings.

There’s nothing like dysfunctional family here. Op is a happy man who happened to have the misfortune of relocating to another place with limited resources to afford and sustain the type of life he and family were used to.

Did you read the part where he stated that they were living in a 3 bedroom accommodation and now living in a 2 bedroom one?
Prior to this, they all had their spaces. There’s nothing wrong with that. He did all he could to make his family happy….they are used to living like that and have been orientated that way. Yes the 16 year old girl is the lady of the house….what’s wrong with that? I think lots of people are misinterpreting what he meant.

I know a young man with two children…a boy and a girl..they are less than 10 and have separate rooms. Not everyone grew up in an environment where the parents have lots of kids and they are all crammed up in one or two rooms.

I’m sure the op has something working for him at the moment.
One room for the parents….the little big woman can have the room and her privacy….the boy is about to leave for Uni…he can sleep in the living room on a separate mattress which he can pack up and store inside the girls room in the morning…he can store his stuffs there….meaning both kids can share the room till it’s time to go to bed.

The problem with such arrangement is that the boy can come home one day and would like to stretch out, have a snooze, do his assignment in the privacy of the room without being disturbed by people watching Tv or having a discussion in the living room.

The dilemma created by this experience would make the op to work a bit harder and hopefully secure a more convenient accommodation for his family and also would motivate the boy to work hard and better his dad.

You should stop calling the young woman spoilt. It’s not her fault.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by SaiRuiMall: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
IamMobisola:

The girls dress up in front of their male siblings? And you think that isn't a dysfunctional family? Sick!!

It's not dysfunctional. if you have any sexual feelings for your blood siblings, now that's dysfunctional because you are sick.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by bonnyhope: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213:
Hi,

So na everything una go bring come here

Most people that will comment on this thread are age mate to your children

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by idu1(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2022
The way people would think siblings will be fuvking themselves if they stay in the same space is making me cringe. Are we now an animal?

Get two small sized mattress for them to sleep in that room for God sake.
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by IamMobisola(f): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2022
seanwilliam:

There's no need to inconvenience the boy.
The man should share a room with his son while the girl should share the other room with her mother.
That solves the case.
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Emma2Seconds: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2022
What's there to hide again
seanwilliam:
hmm but if na one room , all of dem go follow sleep one room na grin
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Jimbadly: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Romanoff:

You have beautiful, well manicured fingers.

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by IamMobisola(f): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

It's not dysfunctional. if you have any sexual feelings for your blood siblings, now that's dysfunctional because you are sick.
What kind of mentality do you even have?
You mean a grown up man should be allowed to see his grown up sister naked? Or vice versa. Really?

Cc seanwilliam is this true?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by seanwilliam(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2022
IamMobisola:

There's no need to inconvenience the boy.
The man should share a room with his son while the girl should share the other room with her mother.
That solves the case.
exactly. It makes sense that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

He Completed His House Without Uttering A Single Word To Me As A Close Friend / FURNITURE / Fire Oubreak At Oriental Hotel In Victoria Island, Lagos. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.