Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,689 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her (32951 Views)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / Onye Eze: A Man We Helped Rented Out Our Property - Man Writes / Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by ExAngel007(f): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Woman writes and prints offences her street residents committed against her all year then shares copies to the whole street

A woman has typed and printed all the offences people in her neighbourhood committed against her all year round and she distributed copies to the neighbourhood.

The woman, said to be a gifted mathematics teacher, does this yearly, a Twitter user living in her neighbourhood revealed.

This year, she printed a four-page document naming everyone who offended her during the year.

The woman, who lives on Johnson Street, Kirikiri Town, Apapa, Lagos, listed not only people on her street but also residents of nearby Karimu Street who offended her.

She gave the names and addresses of each individual and the offence they committed against her.

She accused some neighbours of trying to "kill" her after killing her father and mother.

She also accused most couples living in the area of cohabiting and having children without marriage certificates.

Almost every couple she mentioned, she accused them of living together "with no marriage certificate."

"Where is Mr Okoli's wife? Is there a/any marriage certificate?" she asked in the document.

She seems to have a major bone to pick with Camerooniansband complained repeatedly that Cameroonians have taken over most of the businesses in the area.

"Please deport them all back to Cameroon,: she wrote.

She added: "The yellow man and his girlfriend living together as husband and wife without a/any marriage certificate... Please deport them back to Cameroon."

She also wrote: "Mama Papillo on 11 Karimu street, on the other side of Johnson Street... frying akara, plantain and ogi, and all her children. Six children without a/any marriage certificate. Please deport her and her children back to Cameroon.

See screenshots of the printed document below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/woman-writes-and-prints-offences-her-street-residents-committed-against-her-all-year-then-shares-copies-to-the-whole-street.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by ExAngel007(f): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
more

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Bluntguy: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
One female urchin spotted.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Shalommy(f): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Chaii.. Monkey dey sleep, trouble go wake am. She go collect. cheesy cheesy cheesy Lord have mercy!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Hotsparkles(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
She needs help

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by rezky(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
She need to be send to a rehabilitation centre.
I hope she won't end up been killed las las.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Jennyclay(f): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
She's only taking down records. It's called book keeping cheesy

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by advanceDNA: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
When pettiness has almost entered paranoial and schizophrenic mode

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Exmilitant(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
She is a genius!!
Instead of bottling up her resentments she chosed to air them out.
What a genius!!!

If my name were on her list I would apologize to her Immediately.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by FrancescoFarino(f): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good one
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Skillsnigeria: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by goshen26: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
I thought I have had enough for today

3 Likes

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Brendaniel: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Vawulence on A4 paper...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Houseofglam7(f): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by kollinz1234(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Apart from we Obidients, people wey normal for Nigeria as a whole no reach 7.

Anyways

OBI for Me
OBI for You
OBI for all NAIRALANDERS including Moh247 wink

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
That's now a LEGAL material
She may win if she could back 50% of her claims up

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by kollinz1234(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nothing concern this one with forgive and forget o cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Kingpele(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
This lady is gifted with great talent of record keeping, if our country is doing well as it should, this lady will be trained as a detective in DSS or a banker or accountant but no ,we joke with everything...my banker friend a great guy traveled to UK last year and got a good job ,now his wife and children are with him ,the level of brain drain going on in this country is alarming ..if we continue like this, what will be left in this country as citizens will be unskilled workers, traders and abokis..yet some what the same corrupt elites to continue to rule us next year..God forbid

13 Likes

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Angrymode: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wahala no fit finish for this world grin

I'm just imagining the paragraph this lady will write if she was living next to some certificateless cohabiting neighbours knacking themselves every night and day to her hearing. Better still, if she was living in an apartment in-between two such neighbours. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kingpele:
This lady is gifted
She's exposed!
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by kamalbob(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Secret service material. Dss should employ her sharply

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by HydraFeeds(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Though I understand this life can be cruel and people might want you down for many reasons especially if you’re above them but is she the only one with haters on the street ? Says a lot about whom she is .

The best thing is for to move out of that area if she doesn’t wants to end up in body bag one day .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Sweetvie: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by youngmd: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
This one need help unlike urchins who are hopeless and furstrated

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Trustbay: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Olo far oo.... grin >: grin grin
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Ayo25: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Where else in Lagos can you find weird stuffs like this if not Ajegunle grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by loosecanon50(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Omo grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Vyzz: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
cheesy

Mama Don comot hand for anything wey concern forgive and forget.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Bariga Building That Collapsed In Lagos / Should I Sign This Tenancy Agreement? / My Landlord Wants Me To Pay A Debt I Didn't Accrue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.