Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil (39002 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
See as person dey carry foolishness wan enter grave so... A typical example of FOOLS DO GROW OLD TOO
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by ceede2: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Brexxit:
She should equally pray for him to stop stealing Lagosians monies.
Lagosians complain to you, mind your business.

It no hard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Prince111111: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bomboiy:
I can bet my balls that this old woman is stronger than Tinubu.
Sure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Prince111111: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:
Yinubu and that woman go be agemates o
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Prince111111: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Honor10:
Tinubu is our incoming president.

The earlier people recognize this, the better for them.

That's the same thing, you guys said before primary, it seems you never learn.

Let me tell you today that Tinubu will win Borno, Kano, katsina and Kaduna with a good margin,then SW is locked 100%
weldone the Locker

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Ugoww01(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thank you Oga Tinubu , for all you have done for us, But on Obi's Mandate I stand
Once again, thank you
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Owontime: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
The only man that gave Biafrans a heart attack.
On Muslim/Muslim ticket I stand.
Tinubu/Ganduje 2023,if you don't like it please pack your bags and return to Biafraland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Alexsniz:
Oga your visit no dey finish

Meanwhile contact me for your car AC fauits in Abuja!!!

grin
You just dey vex unnecessarily . Politics is all about connection, not I will do, I will do….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by pharmaking: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
God bless Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu a.k.a. Baba Seyi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by pharmaking: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Owontime:
Tinubu/Ganduje 2023,if you don't like it please pack your bags and return to Biafraland.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by wellmax(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Brexxit:
She should equally pray for him to stop stealing Lagosians monies.

How much did he steal from your father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Iko5000: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
LOL LOL LOL
Golan007:
This is why many love Tinubu.

He's appreciative.
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by ogascomax: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Honor10:

Let me tell you today that Tinubu will win Borno, Kano, katsina and Kaduna with a good margin,then SW is locked 100%

Who is deceiving this one. When will you tell yourself the truth. Who will beat Kwankwaso in Kano, Tinnubu will not win up to four State in the north. It will be zero in North East. Till now I am trying to give him a state and it is very difficult.
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Iko5000: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Time registered: June 19, 2021 another APC Human BOT

Owontime:
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Kingzeez10: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogascomax:
All we end in tears. We want to see your running mate please. The church will mobilized all christians against you. The Northern Christians that suffer the most will not vote you. They are millions of Christians in the Northern part of this country. Whoever thinks that Muslims are more than Christians is living in a fools paradise. North central is dominated by Christians, North East have good numbers of Christians except North West excluding Kaduna State. Tinubu ambition is dead. Its your turn as a presidential candidate grand daddy. Muslim Muslim or Muslim Christian can't help you. PDP or LABOUR will have the day. Northerners will not see Kwankwaso and Atiku and vote Tinubu. I think people should start telling themselves the truth. This is not 1993 that religion means nothing or region. The present Nigeria have passed that area and you should face the reality of today. When the likes of Tinubu started that propaganda against Jonathan they never knew it will cause a ripple effect on them. That is what he and they rest will harvest by 2023.
Stop crying bro. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Toks2008(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have said it many times... I love Tinubu and I respect him and infact I respect him more than any other Nigeria politician alive.

But that will never make me turn a blind eye to the fact that he is sick and physically unfit to rule Nigeria.

I dont understand how some people juxtapose this to hatred. If I see him I will tell him the same thing face to face.

I am a thoroughbred Yoruba man but I will not be foolishly partisan to play the ostrich.

We still need him to build our transient democracy but he should not push his luck with his conspicuous ill-health cos at the end he may end up more severely impaired.

May GOD grant him good health but we need a president with a clean bill of health cos if the president is not well enough to rule a country, such a country will remain stagnant.
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Ykc2(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
They think by praying or kissing black stones in saudi arabia tinubu will win grin grin
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Kingzeez10: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Toks2008:
I have said it many times... I love Tinubu and I respect him and infact I respect him more than any other Nigeria politician alive.

But that will never make me turn a blind eye to the fact that he is sick and physically unfit to rule Nigeria.

I dont understand how some people juxtapose this to hatred. If I see him I will tell him the same thing face to face.

I am a thoroughbred Yoruba man but I will not be foolishly partisan to play the ostrich.

We still need him to build our transient democracy but he should not push his luck with his conspicuous ill-health cos at the end he may end up more severely impaired.

May GOD grant him lasting healing.
Vote your PETER OBI in peace and leave Tinubu name out of your mouth. He's not healthy yet he's been traveling all around the country since last week.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Zelenskyy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
All this prayers will not help you in 2023..

Emi Lokan would loose Big time in the next General Elections.

Tinubu is a Liar..

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Toks2008(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Vote your PETER OBI in peace and leave Tinubu name out of your mouth. He's not healthy yet he's been traveling all around the country since last week.

I know you hate him cos nobody who truly love him will ask him to carry on.

Laslas when he happen, Shebbi Amaechi will be there to take his place not as a result of death cos i dont ever wish him death but as a result of incapacitation health wise.

A man that can't cordinate his hands and very unstable in his reflexes is being encouraged to take up a task of leading a country like Nigeria.

Issorite
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

Oya children of hate without home training, come and cancel this old woman again.

Let's see how your great grandchildren will drag you like I-better-pass-my-neighbour generator in your old age.

They need to learn how to mix and relate well.
They are very Very deluded politically.
Politics without humility is equal to very poor results.

Will they ever correct their error and learn?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by GODovaerrethin: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Finally someone that is older than this museum piece
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by hotseat: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
TINUBU: forward ever, backward never!

There's no stopping the momentus train!

Who the cap fits, let him wear it!

Tinubu for President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, 2023, insha Allah!

GO TINUBU, GO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu wants to be relevant by force...
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by noblefuwad(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Golan007:

He's appreciative.

Election propaganda ni ooo

Any politician will do what he did
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by propertyhunter1: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogascomax:
All we end in tears. We want to see your running mate please. The church will mobilized all christians against you. The Northern Christians that suffer the most will not vote you. They are millions of Christians in the Northern part of this country. Whoever thinks that Muslims are more than Christians is living in a fools paradise. North central is dominated by Christians, North East have good numbers of Christians except North West excluding Kaduna State. Tinubu ambition is dead. Its your turn as a presidential candidate grand daddy. Muslim Muslim or Muslim Christian can't help you. PDP or LABOUR will have the day. Northerners will not see Kwankwaso and Atiku and vote Tinubu. I think people should start telling themselves the truth. This is not 1993 that religion means nothing or region. The present Nigeria have passed that area and you should face the reality of today. When the likes of Tinubu started that propaganda against Jonathan they never knew it will cause a ripple effect on them. That is what he and they rest will harvest by 2023.

Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Ceenaija(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Golan007:

He's appreciative.

it is good to appreciate but on Peter Obi's mandate I stand
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by sammirano: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
If peter obi comes second in the elections, I will deactivate this account. Anything above 3rd is unacceptable!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by DOD88: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Honor10:

CORRECT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) / Harrysong Addresses Cows As "Sirs", "Senior Citizens Of Nigeria'' (Video) / Adeleke Family Alleges Betrayal, Rejects 2022 PDP Gov Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.