Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil (39001 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Tosdam(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Brexxit:
She should equally pray for him to stop stealing Lagosians monies.
which of ur money did he steal?

Quote the institution that indict Tinubu of stealing and I will not only support your candidate but campaign for him offline and online.
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Lightorder: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
If it Atiku visits her , she would still offer same prayers. Leave the old woman alone.
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by VEHINTOLAR: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
President BAT !

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by MonTaNa92: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol.. Una no go kill person for diz forum.. Which one is Yinubu again
Crixxx:

Lol. Yinubu the lion of bullion van
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
lailo:
Tinubu has visited a loyal fan, let us see Peter Obi at least visit Unknown Gun Men or ESN who have been working for him, and let's see who love his people most grin grin grin

Igbo be like, if you love this country PO is your best President

then I'm asking which country? Biafra or Nigeria because me I'm one Nigerianist

confused people. they want to be President of zoo and shithole

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by 8stargeneral: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Headlines should be...Tinubu visit his age mate who prayed for him
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Mickykarim: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Brexxit:

You may need to provide evidence of the spurious baseless and senseless claim. IF YOU HAVE TO RETAIN YOUR SANITY, which was thrown to the dogs.
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by chriss100: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Vote your PETER OBI in peace and leave Tinubu name out of your mouth. He's not healthy yet he's been traveling all around the country since last week.

He’s been traveling non-stop since he declared earlier this year. He’s healthy enough in my book.
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Carlosdd: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogascomax:
All we end in tears. We want to see your running mate please. The church will mobilized all christians against you. The Northern Christians that suffer the most will not vote you. They are millions of Christians in the Northern part of this country. Whoever thinks that Muslims are more than Christians is living in a fools paradise. North central is dominated by Christians, North East have good numbers of Christians except North West excluding Kaduna State. Tinubu ambition is dead. Its your turn as a presidential candidate grand daddy. Muslim Muslim or Muslim Christian can't help you. PDP or LABOUR will have the day. Northerners will not see Kwankwaso and Atiku and vote Tinubu. I think people should start telling themselves the truth. This is not 1993 that religion means nothing or region. The present Nigeria have passed that area and you should face the reality of today. When the likes of Tinubu started that propaganda against Jonathan they never knew it will cause a ripple effect on them. That is what he and they rest will harvest by 2023.

Your own thought it will surprise you just like that of the primary election
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Stanleyville(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
shocked

How does understanding the GAme equates to good governance??

emmyt2:
One thing about this man is that he understands the game very well
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Abu06(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Omo this Mama go cash out o
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by truthfinder319: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
That tells you that the narrative that he is sickly is untrue. #BAT2023

Alexsniz:
Oga your visit no dey finish

Meanwhile contact me for your car AC fauits in Abuja!!!
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Alawode01(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jagaban Adura wa tigba,abiyamon ti se adura fun wa, adura wa tigba
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Perfectbeing(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm expecting someone to say the woman looks healthier than Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Saint83(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Brexxit:

Is lagos state your state? Go your state and tell your governor to stop stealing the state funds

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by 9iceprince(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
splashbaby:
I dey laugh... Are you sure of this? This is eternal embarrassment for the developer, I thought they said they are all over Nigeria.

I swear
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by naijapikin2(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ministry of alhaja and marabout resources to be created
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by poweredcom(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rubbish ...na by dis he wan take win
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Shemadex(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

Oya children of hate without home training, come and cancel this old woman again.

Let's see how your great grandchildren will drag you like I-better-pass-my-neighbour generator in your old age.
hahahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Yemi7up: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogascomax:
All we end in tears. We want to see your running mate please. The church will mobilized all christians against you. The Northern Christians that suffer the most will not vote you. They are millions of Christians in the Northern part of this country. Whoever thinks that Muslims are more than Christians is living in a fools paradise. North central is dominated by Christians, North East have good numbers of Christians except North West excluding Kaduna State. Tinubu ambition is dead. Its your turn as a presidential candidate grand daddy. Muslim Muslim or Muslim Christian can't help you. PDP or LABOUR will have the day. Northerners will not see Kwankwaso and Atiku and vote Tinubu. I think people should start telling themselves the truth. This is not 1993 that religion means nothing or region. The present Nigeria have passed that area and you should face the reality of today. When the likes of Tinubu started that propaganda against Jonathan they never knew it will cause a ripple effect on them. That is what he and they rest will harvest by 2023.
Keep watching Asiwaju lo kan
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Yemi7up: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Adonis86:
Which kain name be this? Alhaja Alanamu �
Alhaja don't Bleep dick in igbo.

It's only the will of God that'll prevail in all circumstances.

But let's get the PVC and do the right thing.

If he (Tinubu) gives you money, collect the money, it's your money. But during voting, vote the credible candidate with lesser dents on his image.
He is a worthy candidate, Asiwaju his the man to move us forward.
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Freerhyme1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Should we tell her?
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by OniyideAmplify(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
emmyt2:
One thing about this man is that he understands the game very well
Yeah you are right. I'm not a fan of Tinubu but I strongly believe Tinubu is naturally born to be a politician and that is why he kept escaping every obstacles that might hinder his reputation since the beginning of his political career.

He understands the game better just like Sir Alex in his Man United days. There are so many good coaches in those days but just that Fergie understood how it goes both outside and behind the scenes.

Just that he's fvcking too old to lead 220 milli people this time around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Adonis86:
Which kain name be this? Alhaja Alanamu
Alhaja don't Bleep dick in igbo.

It's only the will of God that'll prevail in all circumstances.

But let's get the PVC and do the right thing.

If he (Tinubu) gives you money, collect the money, it's your money. But during voting, vote the credible candidate with lesser dents on his image.
She be fargin warrior lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by tonididdy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
... We shall see who laffs last!
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by tonididdy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
President BAT !

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Jsucre(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Alexsniz:
Oga your visit no dey finish

Meanwhile contact me for your car AC fauits in Abuja!!!
what part of abuja are you
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Kog45(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hearing ALANAMU I know say na Ilorin... don't joke with Ilorin Alfa o
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by gaskiyamagana: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Blessedassuranc:
See as person dey carry foolishness wan enter grave so... A typical example of FOOLS DO GROW OLD TOO
Painful, the osibetrayal student combined plus Obitruance addict.
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by gaskiyamagana: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=tonididdy post=113773938][/quote]
For you in advance of 2023 Asiwaju

Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Toks2008(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingzeez10:

What if you die before him?

Are you this dumbb and petty?

Did I wish him death?

What if you die this night?
Re: Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil by Ifyzidane: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422081/tinubu-visits-alhaja-alanamu-prayed-success-night-vigil-photo-video/
Tinubu undastand d nothing about any game he should go and sleep his mate all ready sleeping in their beds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit / Harrysong Addresses Cows As "Sirs", "Senior Citizens Of Nigeria'' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.