Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

To Those Asking For Peter Obi's Structure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Asking For Peter Obi's Structure (250 Views)

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) / I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Asking For Peter Obi's Structure by Gentlerespect76: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
[6/7, 8:53 AM] +234 803 393 8531: LABOUR PARTY STRUCTURES...

1. NLC - 5m members

2. TUC - 9m members

3. Students in Federal Universities - 2.5m members

4. Students in Private Universities - 6.7m members. Etc.

Funding Source.

1. Peter Obi Support Network - Over N2.5billion raised already.

Pledges.

1. Prince Arthur Eze - $3m

2. Innoson - N1.5B

3. Obi Cubana - N500m

4. Ibeto - N1B

5. Ekulu - N1B

6. Commercial banks - N10B

7. Diaspora Support Group - $15m.

And counting!

And We Move!!
[6/7, 8:53 AM] +234 803 393 8531: Burna Boy, Davido, 2Baba, Tecno, Zlatan, Olamide, Kizz Daniel, Wizkid, Psquare, Teni, Phyno, Zoro etc organize a 10 million walk and operation show your PVC in support of Peter Obi. They did a collaboration and produce an album that would become a national campaign jingle. We are paying all the network providers and making the jingle a free callertune for the millions of network users in Nigeria. Imaging running a paid ad on all social media handles with PO as the man on stage. Imagine using the October 10, 2020 images to say no to voting for the looters of our economy. Imagine shutting down Twitter with traffic in support of this man. Imagine INEC declaring Peter Obi the president elect come 2023. The journey starts now. We can make the looters urinate on themselves when they see the force behind our movement. Enough is enough. Can you imagine! Peter Obi as President come 2023. Please share, let’s make Peter Obi go viral. #PeterObi

2 Likes

Re: To Those Asking For Peter Obi's Structure by belente(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok
Re: To Those Asking For Peter Obi's Structure by helinues: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin

Obi's supporters don dey build castle in the air
Re: To Those Asking For Peter Obi's Structure by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
But how come Olamide is not supporting TINUBU
But TINUBU helped him to grow his music
I don't believe that Olamide is not supporting Jagaban
Any way I always use TINUBU on my music lyrics because I believe in him and he has helped alot of people I always pray to God to bless me like TINUBU our politicians have made lots of errors they have embezzled, killed jailed innocent people but non of our politician is holier than thou I like TINUBU but I prefer Obi because that is where Nigeria youths are heading to and I won't be left behind I'm a christian and Igbo by tribe I voted for Buhari because he promised us heaven in Nigeria but I didn't know that not all that glitters are gold
My vote is for Obi not because he is Igbo but because we need different hands we need some one that will take us from consumption to production

PETER OBI has my vote

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Photograph / What People Are Going Through Just To Get There PVC NOW! / 10 Questions You Must Answer Before Chosing A Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.