Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian (24864 Views)

APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 / How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Toktee(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Zandena:
Prof. You got it entirely wrong! I know you have start bootlicking some candidates
Let me tell you now that religion should not be a factor here but allow democratic process take its course.
Any political party that thinks it has overwhelming support base and its sure of taking the risk of mono-religious ticket so be it and not the sentiments and emotions the losers are weeping up
Hypocrites answer this question:
Were you in coma when APGA filled Christian-Christian ticket in 2019 presidential elections?!
You are very slow.... Apga poses mo threat to Nigeria seat of power... You elements must find a way to argue blindly.

Is Apga a national or a regional party?

Go ahead and support your Muslim ticket only then we Christians will teach you lots that in reality we are the majority.

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by 9iceprince(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Masterito:
APGA is a regional party. By the way, can you tell us the candidates who ran on APGA platform then?

If APGA that produces a governor in Anambra is a regional party then what do we call Labour party that doesn’t have ordinary Local Government chairman,,,.So regional party can never rule Nigeria right,,,. Less I forget, their names are Gbor John Wilson Terwase as President and Gerald Chukwueke Ndude as Vice

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by 9iceprince(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
donbenie:
Which APGA?
You mean the South East APGA?
Or the North APC
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Masterito(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Muslim - Muslim ticket is a huge red flag.
9iceprince:

If APGA that produces a governor in Anambra is a regional party then what do we call Labour party that doesn’t have ordinary Local Government chairman,,,.So regional party can never rule Nigeria right,,,. Less I forget, their names are Gbor John Wilson Terwase as President and Gerald Chukwueke Ndude as Vice
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by IamWonderful: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
VULCAN:
You must be a rather wretched person.

Living amongst the dregs of the earth.

I doubt your education beyond primary school.

To say that Igbo people hate Tinubu because he is Yoruba can only come from a barbaric mind.

May God place all your major help in the hands of the Igbo.

May you scamper around looking for help that is not forthcoming from your tribesmen while such help will be placed by God in the hands of an Igbo.

Evil Creature like you

Let me start by saying, I am not your parents, thinking that everyone share your parents status is unacceptable, not everyone is disadvantaged, if you are frustrated and disappointed, blame your parents that didn't lay a survival foundation for you, venting your anger and frustration on people is stupidity, and mind you laying a curse on yourself will prolong and terminate your aspired destination, instead of profession good to your life and generation, you are declaring negative to yourself and your generations, well GOD has Promised to deal with you according to your utterances, so enjoy your folly

2 Likes

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Omoslim26: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is just the plain honest truth deviod of any iota of sentiments undecided
If you are a Christian,let your conscience judge you as you go out there to vote undecided
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by donbenie(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
9iceprince:

Or the North APC
Since APC is now copying APGA..
Maybe they should start by not fielding any Candidates..
Since APGA did it first..

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by yusluvad(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
That Muslim-muslim ticket thing is not even making any sense at all not in a country like Nigeria. That ideology is dead on arrival...
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by IamWonderful: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tellwhat:

Catch cruise with your grandfather

Ewedu gobbling chimpanzee
I am sure you don't know your father talk more of your grandfather, you are using your mother's words she normally used on your father and your grandfather.

2 Likes

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by GreatestKhalid: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jagaban their fear
Oko iya won

��

Abid2020:
why do you care shouldn't u be happy that your enemy is taking action that will fall him? I don't know why muslim-muslim tickets always scare obidient crews

2 Likes

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Zelenskyy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Very correct...

And they expect us to swallow their nonsensical Muslim-Muslim Ticket because they feel they own Nigeria..

Thunder fire them..

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Omoslim26: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Let me start by saying, I am not your parents, thinking that everyone share your parents status is unacceptable, not everyone is disadvantaged, if you are frustrated and disappointed, blame your parents that didn't lay a survival foundation for you, venting your anger and frustration on people is stupidity, and mind you laying a curse on yourself will prolong and terminate your aspired destination, instead of profession good to your life and generation, you are declaring negative to yourself and your generations, well GOD has Promised to deal with you according to your utterances, so enjoy your folly

Even you self suppose don tire for this same line wey you dey always use��very very dry and daft��
That person even though wrong in his own stead didn't mention your parents,but you just came all out and spilled your frustrations calling out his parents.
Why e be sey na people wey no get mama and papa dey quick dey throw jabs on people parents?

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Born2Breed(f): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Let BAT pick a Muslim running mate jare. More arsenal to chase him to the dark ages.

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by blacknoir: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Zandena:
Prof. You got it entirely wrong! I know you have start bootlicking some candidates
Let me tell you now that religion should not be a factor here but allow democratic process take its course.
Any political party that thinks it has overwhelming support base and its sure of taking the risk of mono-religious ticket so be it and not the sentiments and emotions the losers are weeping up
Hypocrites answer this question:
Were you in coma when APGA filled Christian-Christian ticket in 2019 presidential elections?!
You are the hypocrite imagine if apc had fielded a Christian Christian ticket,u would be here shouting up and down,but because it favors u that's why you want it to happen. Nigeria is at tension right now ,apc should look at what is best for the country and unify Nigerians,but if I may ask u ,has this country ever been so divided like the way it is under this government? U see inorder to run an effective government,u must be inclusive of everyone, Christianity in Nigeria is not a minority religion. It will be unfair not to have 1 in the helm of affairs. A Muslim Muslim ticket isn't what Nigeria needs at this moment because apc shouldnt be focused at the election alone but it should be focused at what is good for the country and how to unify it. Muslims will never agree to a Christian Christian ticket then y are u blaming Christian's for rejecting one?apc is the ruling party and has an added chance of winning ,thats y it raises concern ,if an insignificant party adopted a Muslim Muslim or Christian Christian ticket it wouldnt raise any concern because its chances of winning is less. Let us abide in the lesson of fairness and justice,do into others what u want them to do to u. Religion hasn't helped us in this country true true but still it is important because it gives people a sense of belonging and inorder to build a better country we have to carry every1 along. Please just sit down and think it through be4 u reply out of anger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by kponkedenge(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Afonja skull miner located!!! E be like say na sloppy amala dey your head!

Don't mind the goat. Tomorrow they will say Igbos hate and insults everybody. But they won't mention how much they hate the Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Mrfixitt(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals time for wailing
Always constituting nuisance. Idiotic Tinubu supporter
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Flows001(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am catching cruise, cruising with apku munching gorillas, it is a payback time, they are against Tinubu because he is Yoruba and we will never accept Pandora Peter OBItuary also
Stop playing the ethnic or religious card, Obi's movement is beyond that!!!!
Anyway, Thank God you're not the only Yoruba man alive, the last I checked, so many Yorubas have become so OBIdient..
I'm a Northerner by the way!!!

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Igbojew: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don't mind them,if it's Christian presidential aspirant like Peter Obi that declare Christian Christian Presidency those that are preaching and supporting Muslim Muslim Presidency will be the first to criticise and call him and Christian's all sorts of names.Well I don't blame Muslims for rodding on Christians but Christians that cant stand with their two leg and man it up with Muslims.I wish Judaism which is my religion is a quarter of Christian population in this country we will would deal with Muslims in this country like IPOB that is Jewish domination are dealing with them in the whole South East and South South........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by SpecialEdition: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
So called owners of Nigeria. Go and collect your rice and vote away your future

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by speak2me2015: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
I agree with u
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Mrfixitt(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
What is wrong with a Muslim Muslim ticket?

You Christians are intolerant
Mumu talk. Can you Muslims accept christian- Christian combo ? I have always known Nigerian Islamists as pure hypocrites
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by nuland(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
The level of hypocrisy is sickening.
Muric would have released a lengthy statement riddled with judgmental 'facts' if the idea of a Christian-Christian ticket was even mooted.
Folks saying there's nothing wrong with the idea but won't accept power remaining in one part of the country perpetually. #sickening
FYI, there are more Christians up North than Muslim in the South and those persecuted folks won't vote your Muslim-Muslim ticket neither will the Muslim North forgo a chance of having a Northern C-inC for a Northern VP.
Your 'Emi lokan' project in the mud already.

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by LongBig(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
This Farooq guy is not a supporter of BAT and everything to make Tinubu lose he will definitely promote such propaganda! We don’t have to overblown this issue, the only chance for APC is a Muslim-muslim ticket! Win the Libera southwest and the core north! Same way Buhari did and the presidency is for APC! Anything diff from that is like shooting someone self in the leg.

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by IamWonderful: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Omoslim26:

Even you self suppose don tire for this same line wey you dey always use��very very dry and daft��
That person even though wrong in his own stead didn't mention your parents,but you just came all out and spilled your frustrations calling out his parents.
Why e be sey na people wey no get mama and papa dey quick dey throw jabs on people parents?
There you go, you switch to alternative account to hide your shame, well I will still reply you before your folly overwhelm you, you think others share your status of being without parents, common kid, stop generalizing your problem, I am sure if you have parents you wouldn't think others doesn't, lick your wound, I am not responsible for your deficiency

2 Likes

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Blueelf: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
donbenie:
See how you stylishly evaded the crux of the matter..
First you cast aspersions on his character,as if that has anything to do with the issue..
Secondly you wanted us to know how Muslims are faring under Bubu,without bothering to tell us the fate of Christians..
Since you seem to have lost track of the issue raised..
Let me remind you..
Would Muslims be cool with a Christian /Christian candidate in Nigeria?
Oya,answer!

Bro, no use arguing with them

Bigots will remain bigots

The annoying thing is the hypocrisy among the Muslims. They wouldn't have supported a Christian- Christian ticket under any guise

Those fools shouting ApGA, let me remind you that APGA isn't the ruling party. So they can't be used a a basis for comparison

2 Likes

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by pquaver(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Farouq Kperogi is a bonafide PDP member that is why he could go any length to defame APC members and other reputable politicians to pave way for his Atiku. If Farouq is truly sincere about his writings, Atiku deserve more bashing from him than others but the fact that he worked with Obasanjo in a team saddle with the responsibilities of media and press made him very sentimental.
Southerners are left with difficult choice between two Muslims Presidential aspirants, one from their region and the other is from the tribe most of them so much despise and a Muslim Northerner.
You guys need to know that religion favours only elites in Nigeria but not masses in steering the affairs of this Nation. Buhari is a Muslim Northerner who under his watch banditry cost about half of lives that Boko Haram killed. The number of Muslims killed in Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Niger and Kaduna State is very terrible and extremely alarming and he has done nothing as a Muslim.

Osinbajo is a Christian but only condemn killing of Christians not from the deep side of his heart but because he wants to remain relevant in the eyes of Nigerian Christians, his being VP couldn't save lives of Christians killed across the Nation. VP can't play any role to change President's decisions or inactions, and in Nigeria the VP will prefer to be part of the sharing team than depend the atrocities committed on members of his faith!

Therefore, it is left for Nigerians especially the Southerners among Atiku and Tinubu to choose someone who can protect not only Christians but Nigerians and Nigeria.
This religious game won't solve our problems but keep pushing us into state of confusion!

Abeg na that osibanjo condemnation I want to ask a question? How do you know he didn't condemn it from the depth of his heart? Abeg you dey depth of osibanjo heart? The way you people throw words about like say you see osibanjo heart... Na wa ooo
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Tonytonex(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fact
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Freerhyme1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals time for wailing
Sense is very much FAR from you

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Tellwhat: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am sure you don't know your father talk more of your grandfather, you are using your mother's words she normally used on your father and your grandfather.
Luckily for me they alive, healthy and happy

I'm sure you must have mined your mother's skull already and used her flesh for kpomo in your slimy gbegiri
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Ofiadiegwu: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Built2last:
Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian Ticket - Farooq Kperogi

https://mobile.twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1536147074441531393

What do you make of this?

Farooq, you should say that again.
A better Nigeria that we yearn for does not require a political paring where Muslim president and Muslim vice will emerge in the country and then Muslim community will call it "justice" and "inconsequential".

Whereas, if Christian president and vice is contemplated, the same Nigerians who feel comfortable with the former paring will draw the sword and declare war...

Farooq speaks for justice and I support him here

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by SenatePresdo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abid2020:
why do you care shouldn't u be happy that your enemy is taking action that will fall him? I don't know why muslim-muslim tickets always scare obidient crews

Oga calm down.

They are many Christians that supports Tinubu, and they wouldn't want a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Woman Collapses In Owerri Court. Rushed To Hospital. Photos / Lagos Police Arrest 4 For Burning Ballot Boxes In Okota, Oshodi/Isolo / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.