Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian (24822 Views)

APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 / How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Tellwhat: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Good of you, continue heaping it on you and your generation, the accomplishment is imminent in your life and your generation. Well done sluggard
Na your papa and mama be sluggard
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by profmallor: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
This link might give some more credence to the point i m tryin to make.

https://www.nairaland.com/7176448/2023-voter-apathy-looms-north

The north is clearly disappointed in the way Buhari turned out so they might be looking to some form of credibility or simply might be uninterested. Between the 3 heavy weights, the votes would most likely be split between APC and PDP in the north. The deciders might just happen to be the middle belt, south west, south south and south east states and these regions have a huge Christian population. Is APC willing to stir up sentiments that would work against them all the name of trying to force down our throats a muslim-muslin ticket.

duwdu:

But the PDP folks said clearly their party at this time cannot win the presidency if they chose any southerner as their candidate nau. That's why they went north and chose Atiku specifically. Atiku was not chosen because he's a Muslim, he just happens to be a Muslim.

Likewise, the APC folks think they should pick their own VP from the North who can garner them the real votes to win. So I suspect they're not choosing someone because he may be a Muslim, he may just happen to be a Muslim.

That's my view o, no harm meant.

P34c3
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by IamWonderful: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tellwhat:

Na your papa and mama be sluggard
Hehehehehe orphan had revealed his true nature.

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Ebenezer4141(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
missymide:
Muslims as the world knows are the most intolerant in the universe. They like gettng what they won't even hear from other people.
Comrade, this vawulence is too low. You need to increase it.

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Akanoaaa(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am catching cruise, cruising with apku munching gorillas, it is a payback time, they are against Tinubu because he is Yoruba and we will never accept Pandora Peter OBItuary also

You stand alone bro, I'm a Yoruba man from osun state living in Lagos and me and my family will vote for Obi.
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Midas01: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just imagine if a white man called a black man a gorilla.

I swear Africans are the worst racists in earth because we race against our own kind.
IamWonderful:
I am catching cruise, cruising with apku munching gorillas, it is a payback time, they are against Tinubu because he is Yoruba and we will never accept Pandora Peter OBItuary also
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Vado(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Laggafin:

And u tink a Christian vp will put a check to it if the president incoming is also an Islamic extremist.
See u guys shouldnt bother about all D's Fulani higihaga.. the world is no man's land.. all of us go still kpai leave land go...

If living and death is so simple that way, why not just drink a bottle of sniper tonight then and call it quit since all of us go still kpai and there is nothing to live for.
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Kfed4ril(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:

Nobody is against Tinubu because he’s Yoruba, I promise that if the tables were turned and APC presented Rochas while LP presented Akinwummi Adeshina, we Igbo’s would have voted LP.
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Kfed4ril(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
What is wrong with a Muslim Muslim ticket?

You Christians are intolerant

A Muslim just told you what is wrong and you are opening your dirty mouth to spill shit.
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by AK481(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Farouq Kperogi is a bonafide PDP member that is why he could go any length to defame APC members and other reputable politicians to pave way for his Atiku. If Farouq is truly sincere about his writings, Atiku deserve more bashing from him than others but the fact that he worked with Obasanjo in a team saddle with the responsibilities of media and press made him very sentimental.
Southerners are left with difficult choice between two Muslims Presidential aspirants, one from their region and the other is from the tribe most of them so much despise and a Muslim Northerner.
You guys need to know that religion favours only elites in Nigeria but not masses in steering the affairs of this Nation. Buhari is a Muslim Northerner who under his watch banditry cost about half of lives that Boko Haram killed. The number of Muslims killed in Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Niger and Kaduna State is very terrible and extremely alarming and he has done nothing as a Muslim.

Osinbajo is a Christian but only condemn killing of Christians not from the deep side of his heart but because he wants to remain relevant in the eyes of Nigerian Christians, his being VP couldn't save lives of Christians killed across the Nation. VP can't play any role to change President's decisions or inactions, and in Nigeria the VP will prefer to be part of the sharing team than depend the atrocities committed on members of his faith!

Therefore, it is left for Nigerians especially the Southerners among Atiku and Tinubu to choose someone who can protect not only Christians but Nigerians and Nigeria.

This religious game won't solve our problems but keep pushing us into state of confusion!

Lol. We have a southern Christian as a top contender.

His name is Peter obi
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by IamWonderful: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Omoslim26:

���Still d same dry line over and over again,boy you are very very soft stop trying to be a troll you suck as hell at it��
It's not possible for you to have parents and be calling out people's parents at every slight chance,your parents have to be dead and late that's the only explanation one can give as to why you always vent your frustrations and misery on others, calling out their parents bcus you never had the Love of yours,so you obviously have zero clue of what it is to respect and adorn parenthood grin grin
You can prove me wrong by explaining why you called out the parents of the mofo you were engaging with �
If you get mama and papa you go by default Learn how to respect other people own too
You are fatherless and motherless grin grin
Sorry ooo �.
I rest my case grin grin
You are too weak and dry to engage me��
Still the same dry line but you keep coming back like a chicken that lost it mother, someone sensible and reasonable will have ignored a dry line but what an irony, you keep crying and lamenting dry line, well keep your despicable life and experience to yourself, stop washing your family dirty linen outside, your explained misfortunes are conspicuous and unhidden, you stench of it, trying to force your parental disaster on people is stupid, well you thinking you can engage me is your height of folly, I am just trying to avoid some words because your tribalistic igbo Mod that you people will started calling after being severely trashed lack sense of fair judgement. judging others by your status is stupid, you are orphan or inconsequential doesn't mean others are too
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Tellwhat: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe orphan had revealed his true nature.
cheesy cheesy. This gobbling na real menace. I see say you no dey tire.
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by IamWonderful: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tellwhat:

cheesy cheesy. This gobbling na real menace. I see say you no dey tire.
Well said of your parents
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Tellwhat: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Well said of your parents
Was referring to your grandparents
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by IamWonderful: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tellwhat:

Was referring to your grandparents
Whereas yours are like blades of grass, you should be able to describe your generation like the back of your palm not those your life couldn't envisage, keep your description to your progeny, loggat.
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Omoslim26: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Still the same dry line but you keep coming back like a chicken that lost it mother, someone sensible and reasonable will have ignored a dry line but what an irony, you keep crying and lamenting dry line, well keep your despicable life and experience to yourself, stop washing your family dirty linen outside, your explained misfortunes are conspicuous and unhidden, you stench of it, trying to force your parental disaster on people is stupid, well you thinking you can engage me is your height of folly, I am just trying to avoid some words because your tribalistic igbo Mod that you people will started calling after being severely trashed lack sense of fair judgement. judging others by your status is stupid, you are orphan or inconsequential doesn't mean others are too

Hahahaha ���
You just shot yourself in the leg ����
There's therefore no contention to the very clear as a bell sound that you are pained to the grave ���
I dare you to prove me wrong by pointing out where I by any chance ascribed to any tribe grin
You did not even debunk my argument that you are obviously an orphan, by telling us why you called out the parents of the person you were responding to grin boy your parents are dead and rotting in the ground �stop trying to prove a point.
I can't imagine calling out people's parents when I have a mother who if a prosperous estate agent in Lagos, neither can I imagine calling out people's parents unprovokenly when I have got an engineer of a father who was blessed enough to give his children a great life though not luxurious per se but at at least training his kids to the University and even one in a university in Europe
Boy you no get mama and papa that's why you dey easily out of frustration call out other people parents �
Stop trying to defend yourself cus you dey further disgrace yourself ��
Well for your info I amma proud Igboman,I own it with my full chest bcus being Igbo has been a big time blessing to me�
Abeg no mention me again � no be me kill your mama and papa just take your sorrow and find a way to turn it to positivity.
Being an orphan must be very hard for you grin

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by IamWonderful: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hahahaha ���
You just shot yourself in the leg ����
There's therefore no contention to the very clear as a bell sound that you are pained to the grave ���
I dare you to prove me wrong by pointing out where I by any chance ascribed to any tribe grin
You did not even debunk my argument that you are obviously an orphan, by telling us why you called out the parents of the person you were responding to grin boy your parents are dead and rotting in the ground �stop trying to prove a point.
I can't imagine calling out people's parents when I have a mother who if a prosperous estate agent in Lagos, neither can I imagine calling out people's parents unprovokenly when I have got an engineer of a father who was blessed enough to give his children a great life though not luxurious per se but at at least training his kids to the University and even one in a university in Europe
Boy you no get mama and papa that's why you dey easily out of frustration call out other people parents �
Stop trying to defend yourself cus you dey further disgrace yourself ��
Well for your info I amma proud Igboman,I own it with my full chest bcus being Igbo has been a big time blessing to me�
Abeg no mention me again � no be me kill your mama and papa just take your sorrow and find a way to turn it to positivity.
Being an orphan must be very hard for you grin
So you have an estate agent as a mother but you think others don't have, hahahaha grin your father is also a well know engineer, I guess the one that constructed kanji dam hahahahaha but you think others are fatherless, grin grin grin grin grin what a paradox, IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts with absent brain, chaaaaaiiiii, I am bewildered at your folly, nuisance, vagabond and cretin trying to ascribed it to others, the joke is on you, you are claiming you have but others don't get have, heeeeee the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land, I salute you, just declare yourself as amadioha, hmmmmm, wasteful foolishness and nonsensical heritage, may God punish devil, ehhhn, sluggard that can smell orphan from his stenchy life

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Laggafin: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Vado:

If living and death is so simple that way, why not just drink a bottle of sniper tonight then and call it quit since all of us go still kpai and there is nothing to live for.
U have shallow mind to understand deep tins
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by sslcrypt: 3:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Zandena:
Prof. You got it entirely wrong! I know you have start bootlicking some candidates
Let me tell you now that religion should not be a factor here but allow democratic process take its course.
Any political party that thinks it has overwhelming support base and its sure of taking the risk of mono-religious ticket so be it and not the sentiments and emotions the losers are weeping up
Hypocrites answer this question:
Were you in coma when APGA filled Christian-Christian ticket in 2019 presidential elections?!

Idiotic useless talk, the killings that have been orchestrated on christians from north to south is enough to tell your useless deceitful brain that Muslim Muslim ticket is not what Nigerians need now. The massacres in Benue to plateau is still very fresh, then we have Owo just added to the endless list.
Why are you demons so wicked in your reasoning? Now democracy should play out as if it has ever played out before.
Some of you Nigerians are greedy and demons in human flesh. Thank God for providing me with another country via marriage, because we will continue to expose you demons and evil act across the world.
Very wicked and selfish
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Dare24434(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Religion shouldn’t be a criteria for good governance
Mind you the elites both Muslim and Christian wine and dine together.

If it’s a traditional worshipper that can fix this country let him go ahead
Must everything be Muslim/Christians in this country?

Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Vado(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Laggafin:

U have shallow mind to understand deep tins

You have no point dude. If you say religious identity doesn’t matter and death is the ultimately, then jump in front of a bus already. Hypocrites with mumu reasoning.
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by cardoso514: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Watch it, a party that fields Muslim Muslim ticket loses at the Election next
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Powersurge: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Farouq Kperogi is a bonafide PDP member that is why he could go any length to defame APC members and other reputable politicians to pave way for his Atiku. If Farouq is truly sincere about his writings, Atiku deserve more bashing from him than others but the fact that he worked with Obasanjo in a team saddle with the responsibilities of media and press made him very sentimental.
Southerners are left with difficult choice between two Muslims Presidential aspirants, one from their region and the other is from the tribe most of them so much despise and a Muslim Northerner.
You guys need to know that religion favours only elites in Nigeria but not masses in steering the affairs of this Nation. Buhari is a Muslim Northerner who under his watch banditry cost about half of lives that Boko Haram killed. The number of Muslims killed in Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Niger and Kaduna State is very terrible and extremely alarming and he has done nothing as a Muslim.

Osinbajo is a Christian but only condemn killing of Christians not from the deep side of his heart but because he wants to remain relevant in the eyes of Nigerian Christians, his being VP couldn't save lives of Christians killed across the Nation. VP can't play any role to change President's decisions or inactions, and in Nigeria the VP will prefer to be part of the sharing team than depend the atrocities committed on members of his faith!

Therefore, it is left for Nigerians especially the Southerners among Atiku and Tinubu to choose someone who can protect not only Christians but Nigerians and Nigeria.
This religious game won't solve our problems but keep pushing us into state of confusion!

Ur stvpidity knows no bound.
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by amliftedhigher: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Built2last:
Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian Ticket - Farooq Kperogi

https://mobile.twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1536147074441531393

What do you make of this?
This is the truth
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by seunayantokun(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Unfortunately, you're also a victim if are non-fulani Muslim and support it. Everybody's eye go soon clear.
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Poleski: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Northerners are hypocrites. If you do what they do, they'll try to kill you.
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Perfectbeing(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2022
If there's nothing wrong with muslim-muslim ticket then there should be nothing wrong with Southern Southern or Northern-Northern ticket
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Laggafin: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Vado:

You have no point dude. If you say religious identity doesn’t matter and death is the ultimately, then jump in front of a bus already. Hypocrites with mumu reasoning.
U JUST EMPTY CALABASH SKULL.. TINUBU WIL PICK MUSLIM VP.. HOPE U JUMP UNDER BUS DEN AND BE CRUSHED TO PIECES
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Vado(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Laggafin:
U JUST EMPTY CALABASH SKULL.. TINUBU WIL PICK MUSLIM VP.. HOPE U JUMP UNDER BUS DEN AND BE CRUSHED TO PIECES

Now you are emotional and mad lol. Thought you wanted to make us see a point before. Cowardly liars!
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Laggafin: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Vado:

Now you are emotional and mad lol. Thought you wanted to make us see a point before. Cowardly liars!
Empty skulls wil just come online and be yanning dust
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Odingo1: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Laggafin:
Kperogi is just a bitter soul full wit bile.. Used to follow him on twitter til realised most tins he writes is false and subjective.. In as much as im a christian and not kool wit muslim muslim combo.. But on a second tot what has religion reali got to do wit good governanc. buhari a muslim hasnt brought any good to the muslim predominant North but woes and sorrows.. So lets hear word abeg
Hypocrite, can Muslims allow Christian-Christian ticket without bombing everywhere.
Re: Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian by Odingo1: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
What is wrong with a Muslim Muslim ticket?

You Christians are intolerant
Hypocrite, can Muslims allow Christian-Christian ticket without bombing everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Power Tussle:Governor Dickson Fires Patience Jonathan’s Loyalists In His Cabinet / Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) / Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.