Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) (110170 Views)

Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Kidnapper 'Abuja Daddy' Apprehended In Bayelsa Along With A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by MNDY(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
What’s with this Epidemic of Cross dressing

It's a gateway to Gay practice.

With plenty big soft nyash out there, a man would prefer to drill his fellow man:s but hole.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by onuman: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtQFlWi_epE

Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CevwFYYASm2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

L

N1500 for sex?

Plant another story, abeg.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Ofolete: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
care4you:
N1,500?

Imo State guys will never cease to amaze me!

Make una get sense small oo

Then what will you tell the people from the same tribe with the father and founder of crossdresser in Nigeria "bobriaky"?
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Machinegun91(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
But he honestly look like a fine girl
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Bbbw: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Really
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Even if I were gay, what has that got to do with you and your ilk? undecided

Man forbade you, heaven also forbade you angry
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
He should be shot and killed by the police..
Gayism is outlawed here..
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Blakpot: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
eas01:

This is one of the reasons I hate the south and wish Nigeria turns to an Islamic state before the south turns bobrisky.

See this one.
And u think there are homosexuals in the north
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Dynamicboss: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wait... How did he had successful intercourse with those men?? I am still trying to understand through which medium.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
E better make person born Thief than to born Mumu....

Amarachi Dancer.
May we not give birth to what we did not understand.

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by delpee(f): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
eas01:

This is one of the reasons I hate the south and wish Nigeria turns to an Islamic state before the south turns bobrisky.

There are many homosexuals and effeminate men in the North too.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
What’s with this Epidemic of Cross dressing

Its not only in Nigeria. In u.s their is a massive crossover to the female in Trans surgery.

Nigerian don't have what it takes to finance such. Hence this option. it not what it is but you get the point.

Mostly in my view these are psychologically weak men who can't stand the toil of being a man..its hard being a man from a literal stand point. Very hard.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by realmindz: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
N1,500
Wonders they say shall never end.
Well it has ended
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Rexymania(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by andyanders: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What demon did you put inside him? undecided

Some of you have gone well off the reservation in your reasoning abeg. undecided
As a junkie, I know you're one of them. Yaba is just your home. He/she is your mentor.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by JBoss25(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by mcquin(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emekaterry:
It is homosexual,he/she should be judged according to homosexual law.
Wrong analogy. Homosexuality is a crime around the whole country. Blasphemy is a crime only in the North. If Blasphemy was generally accepted to be a crime, then no one will be grumbling.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
blowjohn:
Its demons bro
Stop lying! undecided

Na you put the demon inside am? undecided
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Naso one of them living in same tower with me nearly fool me into having s*x with him/she, he/she from Thailand we met In the lift and exchanged number I thought she's one of these s*x starved Asians in my neighbourhood we dey use hold body. Before u knw it she started chatting me telling me let's meet in the staircase, as guy man I waka enter staircase, I press her boobies they were strong like Zuma rock , I maintain ooo , when I notice her true gender is when I want to finger her so i can pull her pant, I feels very strong thing down there I commot hand immediately told her I have to go and check what I'm cooking in my apartment, that day he/she didn't allow me to sleep with chat and voice record, but as sharp 9ja guy I made her confessed , to my surprise she_ he's a guy my me.. since that day heshe has been avoiding me because she kwn i will make mockery of him
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dshocker:
Man forbade you, heaven also forbade you angry
What the heck are you rambling about now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Amarachi don cast now, but trust this generation, he go soon blow!!!

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
andyanders:
As a junkie, I know you're one of them. Yaba is just your home. He/she is your mentor.
What is this one high on abeg? undecided
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by funkyshade(f): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
All I feel for Amarachi is pity. In a country where things worked he/she would have gone for hormonal correction; or just simply change to a lady. To me, it's more of a biological problem than spiritual which science can correct.

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by jclassiq(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Who are the idiots embarrassing the young guy sef. What is wrong with people? Are they the court? This is absolutely disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
That's not ideal sis.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Jeon(f): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
maasoap:

Looks and sounds more like a girl than a man. She needs help, financial. I would rather describe her as a woman instead of a man.
Yes.
He need financial ,she didn't committed a crime so they should let her go.

4 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by tyinfinity: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ipob girls are too wowo.see as she resemble odumegwu ojukwu.that is why they have many espired ladies in that region.later they will start blame tinubu for this atrocities
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by planetx: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Apprehended for what crime? Being a crossdresser or having sex.

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What the heck are you rambling about now? undecided

Every gay must die by jungle justice
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Orpe7(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
See what this idiots are doing in the East.
Sit at home is not enough
Na to dey gangrape their fellow man as olosho
grin grin
That region is cursed men
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Jeon(f): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Etuagievin:
let him be , let him be na so our society take dey deteriorate

GO SAY THIS TO YOUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dshocker:
Every gay must die by jungle justice
So you are just another bloodthirsty coward seeking those you can prey on? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.