Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center (32206 Views)

Nigerians Share Their Experiences With The Agberos In Onitsha / 2023: A Look At PVC Collection Process Across Nigeria / Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigga44:
Nice one cool
Comendable.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by ikpumbe(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Political awareness

It will be like a tsunami
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Kwestionair: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Esseite:
The carnival that would happen at every polling unit would be a beauty to behold..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter Obi...

Supported with 20000 banners, vests, caps and posters nation wide with my full chest.

Peter Obi to save the innocent people dying every day in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Jos, South East, Ondo, Zamfara.

Peter Obi for the sake of Deborah.

Peter Obi for the so that our soldiers can fight for a purpose and not with hate and anger.

Peter Obi so that we can recruit educated people in our force and not illiterates that sponsor terrorism.

Peter Obi for the President!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by anonymuz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
gambojimeta:
Testing microphone. Signs of things to come during election time grin

Nigeria voters are easily swayed. They always go with the highest bidder. The government have improvised the citizens so much that come election time, people will sell their votes for N1,000.
that's always the tactics they use. By January next year a dollar might be equivalent to 960. They make things hard so that the peanut they want to share will be forcefully taken by a lot of voters...
But it will not work this time around I swear down. Our mumu don do.

4 Likes

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Megabig: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I have done my PVC. But, I won't vote. Election in Nigeria isn't by voting, it's by selection.

Their selected candidate must win. no matter the vote.

Know this and know peace

Do your part at least which is to vote. They only rig when people refuse to show up therefore they are already registered and can be counted in their absence.
Don’t be discouraged dear

2 Likes

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by chriskosherbal(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sholaco:
Like their vote will count grin
it will now bro ..it counted in 2015 when we wanted a change and wanted PDP out..

And I bet you we have learnt some HARD lessons as a citizenry, and we have decided to unite irrespective of tribe, religion and ethnicity to bring back the glory days of this nation.

Cos weather you like it or not if things are costly in the market it will affect all and sundry ..ranging from Yoruba, Igbo,hausa and others ...weather na your brother be president or not .

Let's be wise now and enforce A NEW order of favourable CHANGE.

GET YOUR PVC.

5 Likes

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by kingyakos: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I have done my PVC. But, I won't vote. Election in Nigeria isn't by voting, it's by selection.

Know this and know peace

Don't be ignorance go out and vote ur choice of candidate. There's nothing like their selected candidate must win.

Me it's Obi

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Ohamzee: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nairaland has been bought by Tinubu. Where are our likes for pro Peter Obi comments going?

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Dennison919: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nicely.but......
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Dennison919: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
kingyakos:

Don't be ignorance go out and vote ur choice of candidate. There's nothing like their selected candidate must win.

Me it's Obi

Calm down first.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by kasim155: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice one and May God almighty bless the giver

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Eecho(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
A Zombie caught in the act .

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by kingyakos: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dennison919:

Calm down first.

No time and no shame
I campaign for who i will vote for
Obi is a goal
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by stevonics: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
with Peter Obi.
You are at peace to practice your religion even in the remote areas.
even if you are the minority there.

The Muslim girl must wear hijab in a missionary school.

3 Likes

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Themandator: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Never happened before in Nigeria... For a politician
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Okunga: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace

If you don’t have anything reasonable to say

Then kindly Shut Up

5 Likes

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by twilliamx(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Esseite:
The carnival that would happen at every polling unit would be a beauty to behold..

No be only obi Na bi-O
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Legendoo: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
The will of the people trump's all and your future is in your hands , if you like be saying your votes don't count.

Get your pvc first and speak with one voice. After all , you all have one common enemy.. and a certain future if you fail to act. Hint: hunger and a derelict future.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Annie001: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
Please and please vote
God bless you as you do so
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by PaedophileProph: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Did there selected candidates win in Anambra ? Edo or Kaduna where the newly signed into law Electronic voting machines were used ?

My friend ,don't do sadists that favour of installing undeserving people from another 8 years .
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by gambojimeta: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
anonymuz:
that's always the tactics they use. By January next year a dollar might be equivalent to 960. They make things hard so that the peanut they want to share will be forcefully taken by a lot of voters...
But it will not work this time around I swear down. Our mumu don do.
I hope and pray that it doesn't work. Nigeria really needs to change. APC and PDP both have nothing to offer than to steal. I hope a different party like labour can also win a lot of HOR and senate seats and even up to LGAs.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by OBUA12345: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
My PVC is ready. I stand with PETER OBI.

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Diligence: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
1999-2022: Enof of transactional leaders. They stole so much, bribe delegates, get into power again and forget Nigerian masses for another 4 years.

Nigerians are now asking for a tested and trusted Transformational Leader: Mr Peter Obi.

#EnofIsEnof
#TakeBackYourCountry

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by AdeniyiA(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace

When you and I fail to vote, then we give them the impetus to rig or inflate the figure. There's a certain level of voting that makes it impossible to inflate. If the number of registered voters in a place is 10,000 and only 1500 voted, then it is easier to rig election there as against if like 9500 cast their vote. Why do you think they buy vote if it does not count? Coupled with the new electoral law that allows transmission electronically, it'd be almost impossible to inflate figures if we turn out massively to cast our vote. I beg you to change your orientation. Let's join hands to make this country great, if not for us but for our children.

Either you're a Muslim or Christian, you must have prayed for the greatness of this country once or twice, it's time to work our faith. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by clevybrown(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Get sense... Vote wisely

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Inspirationjb(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Esseite:

on point

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by chaseblack(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace

I won't vote anyways but it's not because i believed that votes don't count.
You see, I was a Presiding officer in the last general election and I can tell you, they'll count your count.
How they cheat is by adding more ballot to be more than the actual no of ballots that people used on election day.
Do you know how that could happen, because if there are 50 registered voters, but only 20 came to vote, that means they can slot in FAKE 30 VOTE, you see?

Even if all the 20 voted against them, the 30 they slotted in is more than the 20 that voted.
If 50people had voted out of the 50 reg voters, there won't be a chance of them manipulating, even if they want to manipulate it'll cost them more.

That's their trick, so they want you to believe that votes don't count, so less accredited voters go out to vote and then they can use the remaining people that didn't go out to vote to their own benefits.

I don't believe that human government can solve human problems but at least I teach you about one of their lies!
The more you people go out to vote, the less chance of them manipulating !
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by showafrica(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
GOFRONT:
Inec Chairman be mocking them right now.

Tinubu's billions in the bullion van will buy Inec and her Chairman.

About 15 bullion vans will park there that day. Na inconclusive we go battle for complete one month.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Lightorder: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
have you had peace since last time you didn’t vote ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele / Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Wins Kwara Governorship Election 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.