Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center (32217 Views)

Nigerians Share Their Experiences With The Agberos In Onitsha / 2023: A Look At PVC Collection Process Across Nigeria / Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Lightorder: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
gambojimeta:
Testing microphone. Signs of things to come during election time grin

Nigeria voters are easily swayed. They always go with the highest bidder. The government have improvised the citizens so much that come election time, people will sell their votes for N1,000.

But,

Nigeria really needs to change. APC and PDP both have nothing to offer than to steal. I hope a different party like labour can also win a lot of HOR and senate seats and even up to LGAs.
this one is in the spirit of end SARS not your regular APC / PDP meeting in your street
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Okwyjesus(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I have done my PVC. But, I won't vote. Election in Nigeria isn't by voting, it's by selection.

Their selected candidate must win. no matter the vote.

Know this and know peace

Old testament Nigerian. Take a look again at the new electoral law
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by GambaOsaka: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I have done my PVC. But, I won't vote. Election in Nigeria isn't by voting, it's by selection.

Know this and know peace

Please I’m begging you to vote. Without your vote, INEC wouldn’t be able to count the other votes.
Ode… you can kept your PVC under your pillow and dream about a better country.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by omoharry(f): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ladygbola:
Our strengths as Nigerians, we make a joke out of everything....it's a coping mechanism needed to survive in this country to avoid bad mental health.
I will say it again, no matter how much you believe or love a politician or candidate, please don't work hard to destroy your friendships because of them.
Market your candidates with the highest level of decorum and mutual respect.
Hating or insulting your inner circle for not seeing things from the same political perspectives shows that you clearly can't tolerate dissenting views about politicians.
You have written well. I support you on this .
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Allisgud: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
[color=#770077][/color] Hope them never put tinubulism inside that pofpof all they will be thinking is tinubu for president angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you think that the reason why Igbos are supporting Peter Obi is because he is an Igbo man, try and substitute him with Rochas Okorocha and see American wonder.

4 Likes

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by omoharry(f): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okunga:

If you don’t have anything reasonable to say

Then kindly Shut Up
Don't do that ..He didn't say anything to have offended you for u to start throwing insult . Pls be civil. Even if he is voting for Tinubu , Atiku ,Obi or for no one ..It's his choice and that does not give you the right to insult him . Remember we are all still going to either suffer or benefit our actions of inactions.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Esseite:
The carnival that would happen at every polling unit would be a beauty to behold..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter Obi...

They should just provide adequate security this time around!

Let Nigerians decide their leadership fate for once!

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by UNDFTD: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you participate in this fraud by obtaining your PVC and planning to VOTE in the 2023 "Selection," you're only supporting and promoting your enslavement and emasculation for another 4 or more years by the Fulanis. Do not listen to some of these ONE NIGERIA apologists and Unity Beggars the likes of [/b], and others. Folks like him are on here promoting their own self interest. Always remember that "[b]A bad system does not appear wrong to those who benefit from it. They do and say everything to defend it to the detriment of larger society." Listen to the video below and see the road that these agents of darkness are leading you to simply because they are benefiting from their failed ONE NIGERIA! If you have any self love for you and your generation, ask yourself why validate their sham and fraudulent selection?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPA3DQHb9TY
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by NiceMen: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
the more the voters, the harder it is for them.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by aylagos(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Esseite:
The carnival that would happen at every polling unit would be a beauty to behold..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter Obi...
lol this people don’t really know what they want at all…..Obi Obibi ni
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Omoslim26: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Can we just try and for once have mercy on this country by rejecting apc and pdp �
They put us in this mess,and I tell you they have no plan to get us out,but will rather plunger us further into more suffering.
Reject apcheat/pdthief.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by aylagos(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
signature2012:
The real change is coming next year…

Peter Obi for President come 2023.

To hell with APC and PDP.
Obi Abi Kanu or Biafra you guys should stay in one place oooo �
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Who else is experiencing this. Abi na only me sad

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by babydioku(f): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
This reminds me of endsars
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Omoslim26: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
aylagos:
lol this people don’t really know what they want at all…..Obi Obibi ni

So dear please tell us what you want undecided
You want people who have rent out suffering never heard of or seen on this country??
If person tell me like 30years ago se we go dey buy gas #900 per kg or garri #500 per derica or rice #500 per derica I go argue am reach anywhere undecided
I knew we were headed for a decline but never imagined this evil that apc has thrown upon the country.
You close border all bcus of rice,is that not madness undecided undecided
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by aylagos(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Atiku and tinubu supporters should not even dare think this massive upsurge of voters Is for either of their candidates.
An average Nigerian won't go through the stress of collecting voters card or sharing food at registration centers to vote in tinubu or atiku
Atiku and tinubu supporters do not even encourage people to vote because they belive rigging will enable them win but come 2023, they will cry and tell a different tale.
nah Anu you bi I swear so collect voter’s card now is for particular candidate….so me and my people are collecting card here now you think we wants to vote Obi ? Hey people will get HBP for the election oooo because Obi will not even come third
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by osato45: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
guy you better wake up, I have some questions for you?

I. If it is selection why do politicians practice vote buying

2. If it is selection why do they rent thugs to scatter polling units

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by BluntCrazeMan: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
When you're ready, start reading the new testament.
You're still reading the old testament, as confirmed by this comment of yours.

1 Like

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by aylagos(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Omoslim26:

So dear please tell us what you want undecided
You want people who have rent out suffering never heard of or seen on this country??
If person tell me like 30years ago se we go dey buy gas #900 per kg or garri #500 per derica or rice #500 per derica I go argue am reach anywhere undecided
I knew we were headed for a decline but never imagined this evil that apc has thrown upon the country.
You close border all bcus of rice,is that not madness undecided undecided
and Obi will open boarder ? You guys need to seek knowledge about governance especially a complex country like us
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by BluntCrazeMan: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
killmods:
Who else is experiencing this. Abi na only me sad
Upload your photo naa..
Everybody who did online registration passed this stage.
Two photos would be needed.
The first photo where you're expressionless and your mouth closed.
The second photo when you're smiling with your mouth open and your front teeth showing
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by aylagos(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigga44:

Nice one cool
but today is Monday now, no sit at home today ni…. You guys don’t even understand your situation
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by aylagos(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ohamzee:
Nairaland has been bought by Tinubu. Where are our likes for pro Peter Obi comments going?
they are at home ooo don’t forget today is Monday we are observing our sit at home oooo. Lol � jokers
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Upload your photo naa..
Everybody who did online registration passed this stage.
Two photos would be needed.
The first photo where you're expressionless and your mouth closed.
The second photo when you're smiling with your mouth open and your front teeth showing
The thing is I was doing it smoothly I think on the first of April and when I got to the pic upload I stopped so I can continue next day cos I was where i couldn't snap. So I completely forgot about the whole thing until about last week when i wanted to continue but it wouldn't get past this place no matter what I try. I just tire
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by divineorganicgh: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
I disagree with you. Your vote can make a difference. If them like make them select, your vote will still count. So, please on that day make wild like my Ghanaian brothers would say, and vote for a credible individual.
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Codes151(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
mentality that kept us here.

Count or not, my one vote will be sent.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by signature2012(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
aylagos:
Obi Abi Kanu or Biafra you guys should stay in one place oooo �

Stop being stupid and disgracing your family.
Not everyone is from the East!

All I want is a better Nigeria irrespective of the tribe the leaders comes from.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Eamandre(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Have u done your part first before concluding?
things like this is what kept us(nigerians) where we are today.
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Froshloaded post=113765386]Peter Obi for president cheesy

[/quote

yh, u mean twitter president,

#Theres no polling unit on social media!
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by aylagos(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
signature2012:

Stop being stupid and disgracing your family.
Not everyone is from the East!

All I want is a better Nigeria irrespective of the tribe the leaders comes from.
lol � someone just denied his father and great grandfather and ancestors all together
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
I think PDP, LP and all other parties in nigeria should join forces to remove the APC from power, It seems buhari won't interfere in this election, this is the best time for all to kick tinubu and prevent this country from being landlocked by the lagos landlord and his boy boy Sanwo olu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory / Voters Hide In Bush In Bonny As Soldiers Shoot In Rivers State / Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.