Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center (32198 Views)

Nigerians Share Their Experiences With The Agberos In Onitsha / 2023: A Look At PVC Collection Process Across Nigeria / Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by NTOKON: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
I wish pple cook in the center as they did during END SARS, AS FOR ME I DEY OBIdient
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by virtue123(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is what will happen after the election next year
Majority wil vote LP.
INEC Chairman will declear otherwise.
After the announcement of APC alleged victory...boom ..there is going to be a masssive chain reaction of protest across the nation that will lead to anarchy....this will be the long overdue revolution in nigeria..prominent politians will be affected..
This is the much i have seen.

Brace up
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Mrexcell(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
They have suffered enough under the past 7 years of the apc govt they are very desperate to vote the apc out.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Chaaii..
Even after uploading the photos??
Or abi It is not showing you where the photos can be uploaded from??
I think the online registration is suspended
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Geoffjek: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm deeply touched about this,..,.... Nigeria will be great again. I can see the future very bright.

#vote PeterObi.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by walefresh3(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
clevybrown:
Get sense... Vote wisely
Others dey make better comment u dey Yan dust... If I don derail the thread from the start , we una go get time to masturbate over scam reports ?

Next time I won't allow obi thread to troll
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by clevybrown(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
walefresh3:

Others dey make better comment u dey Yan dust... If I don derail the thread from the start , we una go get time to masturbate over scam reports ?

Next time I won't allow obi thread to troll
keep masturbating on my mention, u'll cum soon, try harder... grin
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Inosky(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm ready to donate to Peter Obi's campaign organization. I love good things that will make life better for people. We have suffered so much in this country. We need a better and different Naija.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Raxxye(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I have done my PVC. But, I won't vote. Election in Nigeria isn't by voting, it's by selection.

Their selected candidate must win. no matter the vote.

Know this and know peace
Your thinking is backward, quite unfortunately!
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I have done my PVC. But, I won't vote. Election in Nigeria isn't by voting, it's by selection.

Know this and know peace
Disembark from that careless capin undecided
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by MrALIVE: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
get out with your idiotic reasoning!!!!

It's your type that will end up collecting money to enslave yourself for another 4 years.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by Akanoaaa(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
I don prepare 50k to buy soft drinks and snacks for people in my polling unit. But it's only for those who ready to vote for Peter Obi ni o. You can't choose to put my dear country in another 8 years of wahala and still chop from my money, kamari ni Paul wi.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by johnnychuks(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
GOFRONT:
Inec Chairman be mocking them right now.

Tinubu's billions in the bullion van will buy Inec and her Chairman.
you are Insane already.
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by RealEzee(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Know this and know peace
selection by those who participated but when things go bad you still want to complain ,my friend wise up ,if you dont participate you have no business complaining, choose wisely ,na this same thrash mentality that got us here ,we no go vote but people were take am serious na dem dey chop our money,if them no need u why dem dey spend money to campaign,even to rig elections numbers are needed

Dust that ur pvc and participate, choose who u like,encourage ur fellow peeps pf like minds to do same.

For me na PO

He seems to be d guy who can make things better ,moving us from consumption to production.... that has always been my stand for development in this country and once I heard him talk in this direction i just knew na him I go vote for, yes I'm trying something new ,I'm trying LP on this .

Choose your own ,share wetin u lile about that person with your peeps ,if them no like am like u no kill dem lol
Re: Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
After 7 and half years of Buhari's reign of terror, hunger, insecurity,killing of our economy, corruption, killings by herdsmen, poverty, loss of jobs, fall of Naira, wicked and anti-people policies. I see Nigerians waking up to decide their future through the votes.

It is noble, it is commendable and a step in the right direction. I salute you all!

I salute you because you have risen up and no more shall we allow evil men and women decide our future anymore.

And if you fail to secure your PVC, then you are less of a human, you belong to the bush where your fellow animals belong.

Our PVC's would bring about the right Govt.
And that Govt would be accountable to us (Nigerians) and not godfathers.

The truth is that igbos are the one trying to build the nation, other are just zombie.
Following politicians as if they will help them after plenty yrs of corruption, yet some are still bilnd
God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adegoke Timothy Oludare ‘Disappears’ After Lodging In Hilton Hotels And Resorts / Three Persons Feared Killed In Ahoada, Rivers State / Finance Minister Zainab vs Communication Minister Pantami: Battle Line Drawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.