Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent (18024 Views)

Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign / Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Wchris(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Does he has a choice? The south will always be a second fiddle to the north.
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by adecz: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
⏩⏩Crybabies Igbos are at the point of
losing out again because they do not
know how to play the game of politics ..❌❌❌
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by onuman: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wike is only after any political post that can place him above Rotimi Amaechi in their politics of intrigue in Rivers state.
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Kingozymandias(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
APC LEAVE WAZIRI ALONE grin
Waziri giving APC sleepless nights grin

Waziri never offered it to Wike...

APC looking for any way to weaken the Titan that is Waziri so their adult daiper wearing candidate can have some hope...

APC let Tinubu offer it to Wike then if they like him so much grin
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Kingozymandias(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Is this how Igbos will lose out 2023 election again, no president or vice president, aggression and agitation will start again.
I am even stated pitying them, maybe we should just give Pandora Peter OBItuary just two years, if he can't fix Nigeria as he claims, we should disgrace him and impeach the apku munching gorilla

Tinubu supporter has come after his other account was banned yesterday courtesy of Waziri..

grin

Tinubu is finished

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Martini101(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Umahi would have been a Viable candidate for the VP, but he is now in APC.
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by meobizy(f): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Why should he? Everybody’s looking for power now.
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by article1: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Immediately I saw that news iI knew it was a big lie. No sane man will be fed with honey and spit it away.
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by article1: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Immediately I saw that news I knew it was a big lie. No sane man will be fed with honey and spit it away.
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Basic123: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Offpoint1:
To All those screaming Labour have no structure to win election, I hope you all know All those queuing to register their PVC, all those churches being converted to a temporal registration centers, all those No PVC no salary, no PVC no mass, no PVC visitation, all those concert with PVC is the ticket... I hope y'all know it's because Peter Obi?

Our ancestors have the money, they had the structure, they have corrupted delegates, the have all and all... Believe you me, 2023 is a fierce battle between the youths, sensible Nigerian and our ancestors... We fight, project our votes, make sure it counts and God willing we will come out victorious like the biblical David against the giant. All odds was against him, but he came out victorious.

Who told you that they will all vote for Peter obi?

Thats how you guys normally deceive yourself with fake acceptance
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Walllee: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Is this how Igbos will lose out 2023 election again, no president or vice president, aggression and agitation will start again.
I am even stated pitying them, maybe we should just give Pandora Peter OBItuary just two years, if he can't fix Nigeria as he claims, we should disgrace him and impeach the apku munching gorilla

We don't need a vice presidential position,if it is not president please dash it to ur tribe,we have been existing and doing well without it.
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by jennybright(f): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is your life better than Igbos'? Is federal government selling fuel N100 per litre for you ?, show me where you are better than Igbos'. Haba

IamWonderful:
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Zelenskyy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wike will never reject VP position..

Fish nor dey reject water..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Firefox01: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/2023-all-eyes-are-on-pdp-on-choice-of-my-running-mate-atiku/
Obaseki shouldn't be in that list. He's a political orphan. A castrated Governor in the PDP and a leper in the APC. He offers no value to Waziri Adamawa at all.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by abobote: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wike is looking for immunity that will protect him from prosecution, when he leaves office in 2023
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Mariangeles(f): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Frank150:
Wike the tyrant.. he is so toxic for a vp

What makes him toxic? Because he's outspoken and fears no one?

A pushover like Osibanjo would be a better choice, right? smiley
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by livinbygrace: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
DMerciful:
Who are we suggesting as Obi's vice?

Anything outside Obi's presidency is distraction!

Saint OBI should come back in 2039
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Small1020: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
My PVC for PDP
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by adolfHitler1934: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
This your mumu don too much na, abi you no dey taya?

You repeatedly say same childish talk over and over, how do you think your brain will develop.

Grow up kid.
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by UNDFTD: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
After all that ranting, raving and foaming in the mouth like a mad rabid dog, the little Hitler, Nyesom Nwike, wants to play a second fiddle to his Fulani master, Atiku. What a shame! This goes to show that despite all his braggadocious utterances, he's nothing but a weakling and a third class citizen in the country that he so loved. If his party, PDP, selection of Atiku as its flag bearer did not teach him and other southerners a lesson, then nothing would ever.
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by ufotunang: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Do not choose Wike..oo...he is too arrogant and uncontrollable...you will have issues with him
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Owologbo(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin

After many years, FTC here I cum again.

Okay let me quickly state that Tinubu has been rejected because he is too old.

He pees and poops on him self probably on catheter now.

He can't raise his hands up or able to carry his weightless phone. He is seriously shaking and can't reason well now.

Let's reject APC and PDP and vote a youthful president.

Don't say we didn't warn you oo

This was how y'all were shouting Sai baba sai baba, buy y'all suffered it.

Make ona try dey get sense na undecided say no to Tinubu

If you really like your candidate, stop insulting others and campaign for your candidate peacefully.
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by James235(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wike is the man who suppose to be atiku running mate cos is a man of action
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by nwajesus12(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
A true son of Afonjanistan cool
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by johnnychuks(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
benhope222:
Who no like better thing.
okojo iweala rejected
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by adefitim(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Next year election will go down as the most important of all...

So many candidates to divide votes from both side
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Vision101(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Atiku/Wike presidency will be like Obasanjo/Atiku presidency. Two heady people. Two masters in a boat. Not advisable.
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Babastrong(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=113766134] grin grin

After many years, FTC here I cum again.

Okay let me quickly state that Tinubu has been rejected because he is too old.

He pees and poops on him self probably on catheter now.

He can't raise his hands up or able to carry his weightless phone. He is seriously shaking and can't reason well now.

Let's reject APC and PDP and vote a youthful president.

Don't say we didn't warn you oo

This was how y'all were shouting Sai baba sai baba, buy y'all suffered it.

Make ona try dey get sense na undecided say no to Tinubu[1. We can't vote someone that will tear nigeria apart.
2. In this country where the life span is less than or equal to 50yrs, PETER OBI should stop parading himself as youth.
3. If we are serious about youthful president, the age bracket we need is 30-35.]
Re: 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent by Freerhyme1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kim Jong-Wike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs / Peter Obi: Why I Campaign In Markets / Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.