Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People (21344 Views)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by johnnychuks(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
sirjustice1575:
Whether throwing it to the youth or to the old, our votes is for Peter Obi,. Know this and know peace.
Yahweh bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by engrchykae(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Let's do it endsars style.
Sleep at polling units, any form of rigging will be fatal.
24/7 internet alertness and updates.
Let us see the fools that will joke with us.
Even the military, if they do anyhow ego rugged for everyone
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by pacificom: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Buhari just wasted the chance for Osinbajo to have easily become his predecessor. Leaders should not turn a deaf ear to the voice of the people. During covid lockdown, governmebt refused to support SME's in the most economically challenging times in history, and politicians hoard paliatives and left people in hunger, CBN frustrate SME with draconian regulations under Geoffrey Emefiele, T&C of securing SME loan in Nigeria was made so difficult, and dollar rate is standing at highest in history, FIRS were leving Tax on SME, consequently making life very difficult for majority youths who are traders and self employed. Youth we're killed and badly treated during end SARs demostration in Lagos. These are few of the reasons why Buhari administration failed and VP Osinbajo missed the chance to be the flag bearer of APC
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by OderaOdesigo: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
udo2022:
The worst mistake both the APC and PDP could make right now is to assume that the silent revolution which has started with the present desperation by young Nigerians who are old enough to register to vote is an empty threat.

Age is one reason Peter Obi of Labour Party seems to hold more appeal to that demography than the candidates of the major parties who are all above 70 years old. To counter the challenge to their electoral dominance, they must urgently devise means to woo these young voters and earn their trust. For starters, the APC and PDP flag-bearers MUST select and run with much younger running mates if they wish to attempt to appeal to these new voters.

Age as a demography will play a bigger role in the 2023 presidential elections and is likely to become the determining factor or tiebreaker, much more than geopolitical zones or religion even.

I got a wake up call in this regard from an unusual quarter advising that we do the needful in the APC to reverse that trend.

Finally, if you are one of those caught in the false presumption that Labour Party has no structure, you will be shocked by what the Nigerian worker who party it is in principle can get up to. Especially the striking lecturers, and poorly paid teachers in both Private and Secondary Schools.

Everyone should just shine their eyes and tell themselves the truth. You cannot play politics the old ways and not expect to collide with this new juggernaut.

So many of you live in cuckleland and you will soon wake up within 9 months.

You are talking of the youths of the Southwest and Southeast mainly, right? And they can make Peter Obi president, right?

And then, among those youths, none of them supports APC and PDP? Just wait and see, it will shock you.

Are you aware that Peter Obi cannot win the elections in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Borno, Lagos, Delta & Rivers that hold the largest votes? Of course you will argue but let me let you live in your dream wonderland while it lasts.
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by chimeremodlyn: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
i think this is a time to start a revolution tagged ''TAKE BACK NIGERIA FORM THE SAME EVIL AND CORRUPT RULERS''. Abeg, we are tired of the same recycled and old generation rulers. are they telling us that our younger generation are useless
lets just take back our country, abeg
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by virus05(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
beautyhd:
They will not, youths are the leaders of tomorrow is not for Nigerian politics.

They rather die there than hand over leadership to the youths.
You, not they.
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by OderaOdesigo: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
pacificom:
Buhari just wasted the chance for Osinbajo to have easily become his predecessor. Leaders should not turn a deaf ear to the voice of the people. During covid lockdown, governmebt refused to support SME's in the most economically challenging times in history, and politicians hoard paliatives and left people in hunger, CBN frustrate SME with draconian regulations under Geoffrey Emefiele, T&C of securing SME loan in Nigeria was made so difficult, and dollar rate is standing at highest in history, FIRS were leving Tax on SME, consequently making life very difficult for majority youths who are traders and self employed. Youth we're killed and badly treated during end SARs demostration in Lagos. These are few of the reasons why Buhari administration failed and VP Osinbajo missed the chance to be the flag bearer of APC

You are so arrogant in your self-conceited views. Just because you want someone as president you expect the entire process and system to be bent and twisted to make him? You are worse than Putin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by Blackmanpro: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi is silently collecting votes and they did not know... It will shock them come 2023 even the East will be shock by the number of people that will vote for him
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by hermesprogidy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi is the man!!! Go out ye and get your voters card. Do it now!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by caprini1: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
PALAPALA02:
I hope this piece doesn’t get to the corridors of those in power of APC & PDP.

This piece if adhered to, might just spoil Peter Obi’s chances.

Cos the moment any of those old cargoes in APC chooses a youth, either prominent or not, there’ll be some gorm of division with the current camps of youth mobilizing themselves for Peter Obi.

I intend to vote Peter Obi, but just imagine that Atiku picks my brother or your brother who’s probably a youth in his mid or late thirties, I’m sure at that moment, we will start rooting for Atiku, so also will some other youths turn their attention away from PETER OBI to Atiku.

Well in all, i pray God doesn’t give them the sense to do anything to divide the youths hearts now
Those Bozos in APC and PDP are not thinking about progress of the country ,but progress of their party members,they don't give a shiit about the youths or their well-being.....its just business to them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by Enumerator(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
cheesy
Emerald04:
I no even dey support any youths. Na so one girl swallow our departmental money last year.

Our general secretary too collaborate with our financial secretary this year carry NAPES money JP

Now dem dey talk dem no know as the money take move, say na our Engineering yahoo boys hack the account withdraw funds.
We still dey on the matter.

Modified: Social director sef say make all of us pay 2k each make department rent lounge make we club overnight. He rake in almost 650k

If you see the werey place the guy collect.. water sef no dey the swimming pool again. E sure me amount that guy use arrange everything no fit pass 70k.

Three weeks later Gabito buy 12 pro max buy JBL flip join. Boys wan change am for am, but Nigga sef gallant, don settle dem landlords wey matter for inside campus.

Na so so mascom girls dey find am come Engineeering departmental everyday.

Youth go worst pass all this old men sef. Aswer.
Yahaya Bello and Desmond Eliot na living testimony.
I no know why everything about naija different. Shey dem curse us ni?
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by kingyakos: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
It makes me feel sick when i see young people campaigning to bring back APC in 2023, a government that ban the use of Twitter account in nigeria. They ban a legit source of livelihood of some young Nigerians and we all saw the billions Nigerians lost in the clueless action of this government yet a young Nigerians will come out to campaign to bring back APC into power.
I cast and bind every spiritual mumu that APC n PDP have cast upon our youth, i receive authority from above to say mumu back to sender in Jesus name, mumu back to Buhari, mumu back to Atiku, mumu back to Tinubu, mumu back to Lai Mohammed and our youth receive sense of understanding in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by RealTalkNoBull: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi is a Young man?!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by Goldenkrezi: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

PDP should pick Udom Emanuel to consolidate on AkwaCross PDP Support

APC should pick A female Northern Christian to shake things up

A serious youth should never get the entitlement mentality of getting handed power .. Obama worked hard for power, nobody gave him because he is a youth

And what is wrong with delusional Obituary supporters, how is a 61 year old man , with a married daughter expecting a grandchild a youth?!

Na everyday u dey display this your mumu vibes for NL grin
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by guychidile: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Labour party will surely hit both PDP and Apc in the jugler ,before they know what hits them,labour party is already in Aso Rock ..gba gam!
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by mcmukoko12(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigeria must Obey Obidiently cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by juman(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Why these people are not concern about who become their governors in SE?
Its much more easier for them to get their own as their governors in their states.

But they prefer to be chasing shadow.
Obi cannot win in any state.
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by clevybrown(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin

Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by Rick9(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigeria revolution started in 2020, EndSars Protest wasn't just a protest; there was a spirit behind it, the spirit of awakening. Who would ever thought that Nigeria youths would speak with one voice against brutality. Now we are out again with one voice.

Peter Obi Or Nothing.

On Peter Obi We Stand.
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by 989900: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi for President.

Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by dominique(f): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
SensualMan:
David from Kaduna, you are a patriot.

How has he protected and preserved the lives of the people in his home state where people are being shot and slaughtered on a daily basis? What solution has he proferred to this ESN UGM menace?
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by VULCAN(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
You read the article and what the peanut inside your skull could decipher is that it claimed Peter Obi is a youth.

You are the type that always failed reading comprehension in secondary school.

The article clearly implied that Peter Obi being the youngest of the major contenders has been able to attract the youth to his side.

I know you must be an APC member.

They are well known for an inability to reason logically.

solmusdesigns:
cool

PDP should pick Udom Emanuel to consolidate on AkwaCross PDP Support

APC should pick A female Northern Christian to shake things up

A serious youth should never get the entitlement mentality of getting handed power .. Obama worked hard for power, nobody gave him because he is a youth

And what is wrong with delusional Obituary supporters, how is a 61 year old man , with a married daughter expecting a grandchild a youth?!

Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by Abokilongthing: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
You are Obedient
sirjustice1575:
Whether throwing it to the youth or to the old, our votes is for Peter Obi,. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by Babastrong(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
In this country where the life expentance is less than or equal to 50years. The 61years old PETER OBI should stop parading himself as youth or representative of youths.
He can brainwash his brothers( Igbo) that he's youth but he can't deceive the reasonable nigerians.
PETER OBI, ATIKU AND TINUBU Are not youths. They are in the same class agewisely with a little different interval.

The youthful president we want must be within the age of 40-45years.

Amandla awetu ( nothing shall discourage).
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by SensualMan: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
dominique:

How has he protected and preserved the lives of the people in his home state where people are being shot and slaughtered on a daily basis? What solution has he proferred to this ESN UGM menace?
Firstly PO is not a sitting governor neither is he the chief security officer of a state.
A thousand solutions and advices can be proffered but is upto the CSO who is the Governor to act with his descretion.

Where leadership is concerned what u should look at is one's track record in choosing a leader and not those who will tell u I will, I will.
Conduct a background check on this man and make it public the dirt found on him.

The youths have decided and are speaking with one voice.
Now is the time to be OBIdient to the clarion call. The youths obey!

Asiwaju Peter Okwute Ahmed Obama Bola Obi is the man!

Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by Babastrong(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=sonature1 post=113768708]Young people should be telling them what they should do to fail, not win.

We need to kick PDP and APC out of our lives.

Those old people have wrecked our lives enough.

Take back your country!

#TakeBackNaija[ Is peter obi youth? In your family those 61years old men are youths?]
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by solmusdesigns: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
VULCAN:
You read the article and what the peanut inside your skull could decipher is that it claimed Peter Obi is a youth.

You are the type that always failed reading comprehension in secondary school.

The article clearly implied that Peter Obi being the youngest of the major contenders has been able to attract the youth to his side.

I know you must be an APC member.

They are well known for an inability to reason logically.

Kini wi?!

Mkpurinmiri Na bad drug

Say no to drugs
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Kini wi?!

Mkpurinmiri Na bad drug

Say no to drugs
Aswear!!!!!

I’ll vote TINUBU only if he can fix a thread into a needle!

#PeterObi
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by pacespot(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Both parties have made their worst mistake by electing Tinubu and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by solmusdesigns: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Aswear!!!!!

I’ll vote TINUBU only if he can fix a thread into a needle!

#PeterObi

Bring your thread and needle to No 26 Bourdillion drive Ikoyi Lagos your thread and needle would get fixed alongside any financial issue you have

We won't follow Obi that created poverty in Anambra making our youth to hawk Galla and Lacasera in Lagos

Chineke Na BATified we go follow
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Bring your thread and needle to No 26 Bourdillion drive Ikoyi Lagos your thread and needle would get fixed alongside any financial issue you have

We won't follow Obi that created poverty in Anambra making our youth to hawk Galla and Lacasera in Lagos

Chineke Na BATified we go follow
hahahahaha
e pain am oooo
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

Hehehehe
Re: Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emerald04:
I no even dey support any youths. Na so one girl swallow our departmental money last year.

Our general secretary too collaborate with our financial secretary this year carry NAPES money JP

Now dem dey talk dem no know as the money take move, say na our Engineering yahoo boys hack the account withdraw funds.
We still dey on the matter.

Modified: Social director sef say make all of us pay 2k each make department rent lounge make we club overnight. He rake in almost 650k

If you see the werey place the guy collect.. water sef no dey the swimming pool again. E sure me amount that guy use arrange everything no fit pass 70k.

Three weeks later Gabito buy 12 pro max buy JBL flip join. Boys wan change am for am, but Nigga sef gallant, don settle dem landlords wey matter for inside campus.

Na so so mascom girls dey find am come Engineeering departmental everyday.

Youth go worst pass all this old men sef. Aswer.
Yahaya Bello and Desmond Eliot na living testimony.
I no know why everything about naija different. Shey dem curse us ni?

Nigerian youths are a huge dissapointment. Remember Dimeji Bankole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday / Nigerian Senators' Salaries Vs Us President's / INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.