Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos (3068 Views)

Obi Visited Immaculate Heart Of Mary Hospital Nkpor, Donated ₦15 Million And... / Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) / Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Christistruth00: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Why are the Yoruba people angry and even crying more than Tinubu

What is Peter Obi doing Campaigning in Lagos after IPOB warned Tinubu not to Campaign in the SE ?
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wallade:

One of the reasons Peter Obi will not win the 2023 election is that he has been packaged and presented strongly with a tribalism perception.

Any leader that can't be detribalised and accommodating to all religion may not be able to rule Nigeria successfully, effectively and objectively.

Peter Obi is operating like he will be a sectional president and he is being packaged as such.

He will win a lot of Votes in the South East but fail in every other regions of Nigeria. That is my prediction.
tinubu visited all the regions in Nigeria soliciting for votes during the primaries EXCEPT the SOUTHEAST
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

We won't even allow Igbos to vote in all the South West states. That I can assure you. They should get their PVC and go to their states to vote. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it. No Igbo will be allowed to vote in Yoruba land, you cannot be my tenant and be planning with my enemies. Yorubas too in Igbo land have been told to come back home and vote, or stay in their houses on election day. It will be bloody if you put up any resistance.
shatap your dirty mouth, cowards are not hard to identify, they can never act alone but always using the word "We"
One on one can you face any Igbo man...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Polchiz(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

We won't even allow Igbos to vote in all the South West states. That I can assure you. They should get their PVC and go to their states to vote. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it. No Igbo will be allowed to vote in Yoruba land, you cannot be my tenant and be planning with my enemies. Yorubas too in Igbo land have been told to come back home and vote, or stay in their houses on election day. It will be bloody if you put up any resistance.

You made this noise in 2019 and an Oba threatened that he will throw people to Lagoon.

You even imported voters from neighbouring SW states.

What was the result:

APC = 580, 825 Votes
PDP = 448, 015 Votes
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Wallade(m): 1:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Antivirus92:
tinubu visited all the regions in Nigeria soliciting for votes during the primaries EXCEPT the SOUTHEAST

Can you mention any contestant for 2023 Presidential election that visited the states in the South East for campaign?

You can only say Peter Obi and I can bet his campaign is more of online. The security situation in the south east is alarming and terrible so it is highly risky.

No reasonable politician would risk campaign in the south east given the security situation.
That is what your people, agitator or unknown gunmen or whatever name they assume, have made the region.
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 14, 2022
naija4life247:

If you people try that rubbish you did in 2019 next year you will learn a bitter lesson. Don't assume because we respect our host you can be doing anyhow! Useless dirty things.
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by CALEB1590(m): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2022
naija4life247:

That is what we are praying for, so that our options will be justified.
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Wallade:

Can you mention any contestant for 2023 Presidential election that visited the states in the South East for campaign?

You can only say Peter Obi and I can bet his campaign is more of online. The security situation in the south east is alarming and terrible so it is highly risky.

No reasonable politician would risk campaign in the south east given the security situation.
That is what your people, agitator or unknown gunmen or whatever name they assume, have made the region.
wike visited east
atiku visited east
but your jagaban wanted the eastern delegates to meet him in Abuja but he visited north and south south
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 5:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Wallade:

there is more insurity in the east than the north?
you must be a drug addict!
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by wowcatty: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2022
I don't know what you expected.

Only akuri Yoruba would vote Obi.
Aderewah:
He came and only went to Trem, Chosen and some catholic church. Man didn't visit any of the main churches that are manned by Yoruba. Tribalist per Akpu.
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Amumaigwe: 6:38am On Jun 14, 2022
naija4life247:

Then expect blood for blood. See Afonja coward forming ninja
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by mighty2: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Then expect blood for blood. See Afonja coward forming ninja
we shall see
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Wallade(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Antivirus92:
there is more insurity in the east than the north?
you must be a drug addict!

You have lost touch with reality. There is a significant and high risk level in the south east today.

Where was a state House of Assembly beheaded in Nigeria?

The desire of South East unknown gunmen, IPOB and whatever miscreants for kidnapping, killing, beheading, extortion and attacks on govt workers, armed and unarmed forces, rich citizens and politicians is currently insatiable.

Why would any reasonable politician risk campaigning in south east?
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Wallade(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Antivirus92:
wike visited east
atiku visited east
but your jagaban wanted the eastern delegates to meet him in Abuja but he visited north and south south

That was the best decision for Tinubu. He didn't have to risk the life of his entourage and himself by coming to a high-risk and volatile region. He can use the media and south eastern leaders/loyalists/youths to reach out to them
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Reality3080: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Congratulations.
I've screenshot this your useless comment and forwarded to DSS and Nigerian police twitter handles.
You will become popular soon cheesy
thunder fire u n dss

Na who u wan dey threaten for here?
Ogun kill u

Send mine to dss too
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Wallade:

You have lost touch with reality. There is a significant and high risk level in the south east today.

Where was a state House of Assembly beheaded in Nigeria?

The desire of South East unknown gunmen, IPOB and whatever miscreants for kidnapping, killing, beheading, extortion and attacks on govt workers, armed and unarmed forces, rich citizens and politicians is currently insatiable.

Why would any reasonable politician risk campaigning in south east?
I just don't know how to describe you.
you Yorubas are irritating..tufia
this is coming from a person who has never crossed Edo state in his entire life
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Wallade:

That was the best decision for Tinubu. He didn't have to risk the life of his entourage and himself by coming to a high-risk and volatile region. He can use the media and south eastern leaders/loyalists/youths to reach out to them
the vibrant healthy men that visited east are all alive today but your delusional mind told you that even if southeast is insecure, they would bother killing a sick old man that is sharing neighborhood with death?
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by HilcomTech(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2022
AlabiJ:
That's his major constituency naw. What were you expecting. Same way he's expecting to secure his highest number of votes from the SE. Peter Obi is an igbo project so cut him some slack.

See how phooleesh you sound.

So the bigot called Peter Obi wants to rule over a multi- religious and multi ethnic country like Nigeria and he went to Lagos and visited only Igbo Catholics
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Wallade(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Antivirus92:
the vibrant healthy men that visited east are all alive today but your delusional mind told you that even if southeast is insecure, they would bother killing a sick old man that is sharing neighborhood with death?

It is often better to be avoid volatile situations rather than head into it.
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Wallade(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Antivirus92:
I just don't know how to describe you.
you Yorubas are irritating..tufia
this is coming from a person who has never crossed Edo state in his entire life

I am laughing right now. You obviously can't imagine how well travelled I am especially in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wallade:

I am laughing right now. You obviously can't imagine how well travelled I am especially in Nigeria.
you people are so good in claiming what you're not.
I have come across many of you
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wallade:

It is often better to be avoid volatile situations rather than head into it.
you have nothing to say my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: The Experts In Election Rigging Have Removed INEC ICT Director / Tinubu One Million March In Delta State Is Something Else � / Is Sabo Garin Still "No Man's Land"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.