Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos (3058 Views)

Obi Visited Immaculate Heart Of Mary Hospital Nkpor, Donated ₦15 Million And... / Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) / Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by VoteObi2023: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yorubas has been crying since

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Wallade(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Fold your prediction and stick it up your ass

Whatever! The truth can be painful, I guess.
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by maestroferddi: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
seunmsg:
He has always been a an ethnic bigot. WL-Rufai called him out for his bigotry way back in 2018.
You are losing it terribly.

Even an morom of the lowest order knows that there is no way a serious political candidate would overlook the power of the religious institutions...

Why will Peter Obi not visit churches like RCCG, Christ Embassy, Winners Chapel, Mountain of Fire, Deeper Life?

Has he not been a staple in such events like The Platform organized by Covenant Christian Center?

Was he a looter to be shunning churches when he is a good product which markets itself?

Most of una no get sense or else how could someone look at an Eko Boy like Peter Obi and suggest that he doesn't know wetin dey...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Front0lane: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you like forward it to God you still won't bite in Yorubaland
ogbuefi677:

Congratulations.
I've screenshot this your useless comment and forwarded to DSS and Nigerian police twitter handles.
You will become popular soon cheesy
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Front0lane: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Even your 5% won't be allowed to vote.

BlazinGlory40:

Hahahahahaha!!! I thought you said igbos are 5percenters. So why are you scared of 5% ters voting in yoruba land if their votes are irrelevant? You are indirectly saying they have a large voting number. I laugh again

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by haffaze777(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
When is he visiting mosque in makoko?grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by naija4life247: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Congratulations.
I've screenshot this your useless comment and forwarded to DSS and Nigerian police twitter handles.
You will become popular soon cheesy

Just watch it, we won't allow you to vote in Yoruba land. Screenshot this also.

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by maestroferddi: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wallade:

One of the reasons Peter Obi will not win the 2023 election is that he has been packaged and presented strongly with a tribalism perception.

Any leader that can't be detribalised and accommodating to all religion may not be able to rule Nigeria successfully, effectively and objectively.

Peter Obi is operating like he will be a sectional president and he is being packaged as such.

He will win a lot of Votes in the South East but fail in every other regions of Nigeria. That is my prediction.
The problem is you whose education cannot enable to overcome primordial sentiments....

Peter Obi has a national appeal from all sections of the country...you ought to have seen that unless you are living under a rock.

One of your fellow Yoruba tribal noise-makers went and opened a silly thread founded on falsehood...

Instead of doing a little critical thinking, you are here making yourself look foolish.

You can freely refer to Tinubu as Emi Lokan but think that Igbos should not support their own...

What have you been smoking to imagine that we give a damn about your useless opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by ogbuefi677(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Just watch it, we won't allow you to vote in Yoruba land. Screenshot this also.
grin grin grin
If person like me dey 2 for my area,hundred of una no fit try am oo. grin grin
If any body thwart,na requiem mass oo grin
emi oni everything tested oo

3 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by ogbuefi677(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
maestroferddi:
The problem is you whose education cannot enable to overcome primordial sentiments....

Peter Obi has a national appeal from all sections of the country...you ought to have seen that unless you are leaving under a rock.

One of your fellow Yoruba tribal noise-maker went and open a silly thread founded on falsehood...

Instead of doing a little critical thinking, you are here making yourself look foolish.

You can freely refer to Tinubu as Emi Lokan but think that Igbos should not support their own...

What have you been smoking to imagine that we give a damn about your useless opinion?
You shouldn't have bothered replying that fuul,yerobbers love to hear their own lies and you know a typical yerobber is mortally afraid and envious of Igbos,so the only way their politicians mobilise them to vote even the devil is by telling them that Igbo is on the opposing side.
That's what he's trying to do so few gullible yorubas will see Obi as an Igbo candidate and realign.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by mighty2: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

You smell like a coward.
I know Yorubas are cowards.
But niggar you stink
yeebow calling great Yoruba race coward, what a joke of a century.... Okoro, you need to go ask your fl*t headed father the first man in the history of this country that disguised like a woman and ran after wasting the usele** lifes of 3m nyamiris

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247

We won't even allow Igbos to vote in all the South West states. That I can assure you. They should get their PVC and go to their states to vote. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it. No Igbo will be allowed to vote in Yoruba land, you cannot be my tenant and be planning with my enemies. Yorubas too in Igbo land have been told to come back home and vote, or stay in their houses on election day. It will be bloody if you put up any resistance.

Dirty Yorubas with their usual empty threats. cheesy keep it up we will soon buy your family compound and send you to IDP in benin rep where your fellow yorubas are.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by mighty2: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbuefi677:

grin grin grin
If person like me dey 2 for my area,hundred of una no fit try am oo. grin grin
If any body thwart,na requiem mass oo grin
emi oni everything tested oo
no be yeebow again..... Lol, Nigerians don know you for your online chestbeating, yeebows are like a toothless dog that can't bite but they like forming warriors on nairaland..... Alaye, real life no be onlrne, stay your lane but if you do gra gra, ogbeni dem go knack you something for head and you kpai be that ooh

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mischievousness at its peak. Obi is a Nigerian project and nothing you can do to change that
AlabiJ:
That's his major constituency naw. What were you expecting. Same way he's expecting to secure his highest number of votes from the SE. Peter Obi is an igbo project so cut him some slack.

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

We won't even allow Igbos to vote in all the South West states. That I can assure you. They should get their PVC and go to their states to vote. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it. No Igbo will be allowed to vote in Yoruba land, you cannot be my tenant and be planning with my enemies. Yorubas too in Igbo land have been told to come back home and vote, or stay in their houses on election day. It will be bloody if you put up any resistance.
shey election na war abi you be agbero? Hear yourself speak. Even Tinubu or atiku or Peter obi pikin no carry the thing for head.
Better give yourself sense.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by ogbuefi677(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
mighty2:
no be yeebow again..... Lol, Nigerians don know you for your online chestbeating, yeebows are like a toothless dog that can't bite but they like forming warriors on nairaland..... Alaye, real life no be onlrne, stay your lane but if you do gra gra, ogbeni dem go knack you something for head and you kpai be that ooh
You still dey for stage of knacking something for head grin
Just bye bye grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Wallade(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
maestroferddi:

Peter Obi has a national appeal from all sections of the country...you ought to have seen that unless you are living under a rock.

One of your fellow Yoruba tribal noise-makers went and opened a silly thread founded on falsehood...

I didn't mention Tinubu, you brought Tinubu into the discussion. I am not advocating for Tinubu, Peter Obi or anyone just yet. I just expect Nigerians to vote wisely.

As for your insults, I will let it slide especially since I feel you are so angry because I am not falling for any of your efforts to sell Peter Obi to me through your entitled, tribalistic and arrogant approach.

Igbos must learn to play the Nigerian politics, not sectional politics, to appeal to everyone not arrogate so much entitlement to themselves; insult, abuse and harass everyone with a different view to theirs.

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Ultimas: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aderewah:
He came and only went to Trem, Chosen and some catholic church. Man didn't visit any of the main churches that are manned by Yoruba. Tribalist per Akpu.
Obi is not different from other politicians.
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Wallade(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbuefi677:

You shouldn't have bothered replying that fuul,yerobbers love to hear their own lies and you know a typical yerobber is mortally afraid and envious of Igbos,so the only way their politicians mobilise them to vote even the devil is by telling them that Igbo is on the opposing side.
That's what he's trying to do so few gullible yorubas will see Obi as an Igbo candidate and realign.

My opinion dey pain you? I am waiting to see Obi campaign across the nation. How many contestants for President in 2023 election have come to campaign in the South East? That is also a yardstick to determine how relevant your votes are during Presidential elections in Nigeria.
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by mighty2: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbuefi677:

You still dey for stage of knacking something for head grin
Just bye bye grin
bcus nah your level be that ooh, who you be gan gan for person to be wasting his energy on
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by mighty2: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Omoluabi16:
shey election na war abi you be agbero? Hear yourself speak. Even Tinubu or atiku or Peter obi pikin no carry the thing for head.
Better give yourself sense.
alaye, nah true e talk.... Come 2023, we won't allow any outsider to vote against Yoruba interest.....
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Ekejoestar(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

U have been marked and you will hear from the DSD for threatening electoral violence

2 Likes

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Masterito(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Once again what you are you smoking? Are you sure your brain is intact? Campaign when all candidates are yet to get a running mate?
noleflendum:
when is Peter Obi taking his campaign to Northern States?
Or are they already lockdown for him?
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Progressiveby: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

You be mumu man

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

how can you be so pained this way?? Be calming down oo because all this useless politicians don't even know if you exist .. . Chei how old are you??
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by engrchykae(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aderewah:
He came and only went to Trem, Chosen and some catholic church. Man didn't visit any of the main churches that are manned by Yoruba. Tribalist per Akpu.
Fulani terrorist
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by nameo: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:

Lolz.... See this nonenthity making noise online

If you do anyhow, you go collect wella

You be too say na last election be this ba?
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
mighty2:
alaye, nah true e talk.... Come 2023, we won't allow any outsider to vote against Yoruba interest.....
walahi una dey vex me. I feel pissed that we like to dey deceive ourself all the time. Election never hold una don wan draw knife on top politician. You trust politician? Wetin be Yoruba interest? Wetin Igbo interest?
Look I feel you about wanting our tribesman to be there. But anybody wey want enter there must agree to do only our will. Na all of us dey follow shout up nepa.na all of us dey do prayer and fasting just for small interstate travel. 'Make we no give anyone of them free pass.na millions Dem dey go earn there. Whoever wins need to know say no be business as usual. From president down to councilor we need to step up. 8 years is too long to miss it.
Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by yuping(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aderewah:
undecided nothing like an Igbo church, Igbo might dominate but nothing like that.

1 Like

Re: Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos by BlazinGlory40: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Front0lane:
Even your 5% won't be allowed to vote.

Won’t be allowed by who? You people think this election will be like the last time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient / Secondary Schools Built By Tinubu When He Was Governoe / Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.