Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions (89711 Views)

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Sultty(m): 12:26am On Jun 14, 2022
that "Adam & eve" part hit differently undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Careente7:
Are yo iman babs??
which one be Iman babs again??

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by codelearner: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2022
It is global PRIDE month and those people are doing anyhow around the world

I am sure, they are showcasing their diversity and commemorating PRIDE in their vicinity

I watched yesterday, some of them in the UK, walked the street naked wearing dog mask and some others stark naked.

They say it is the new free world.

God have mercy on us all

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by wonlasewonimi: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2022
They could be naturists... What's wrong?
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Gadaluck(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Lol, liver cut those people as dem say make they follow them enter their house. Naija na cruise ah swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by kingthreat(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Say no to drugs. This is not a joke, next victim could be a loved one. Say no to drugs

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by simplesocial: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
People will go odd miles for money and in a way I don't blame them.

In these parts of the world money is worshipped as a grand deity.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by SeekerOfPekus: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Everything in naija is tagged ritual
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Charly68: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Reprobate minds who have yielded their hearts to the devil.. he makes them to do the unthinkable...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Okobola146: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na different different movies Buhari just dey show us for Nigeria
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
oya show me where them write am na. undecided

Public nudity and Indecent exposure are documented crimes everywhere in the world! They even carry jail time too.

This is not what you argue about please!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Okobola146: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Travelbeta20:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
scam, scammer, scammest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Khaysee: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wealthy children only think of drugs instead of working
Their parents have stole generation for them

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Bastard1stborn: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
jonahhh:

Have you been to America before? How many naked couples have you seen walking in the streets without anyone calling the police on them? The way Nigerians take mumu for another man culture dey irritate me

Jonah... If fish swallow you now.. You go. Dey blame Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by youngrichnigga: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
The estate has issued a statement and what happened is somehow drug-related and also ritualistic cool cool cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by King3urna(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
Nothing should Suprise you in the Last of the Last Moments that we are in.
Evil and abominations of all sorts have become a norm in society World over.
Gay, lesibians and all sorts of abnormally and unnatural things are not openly practiced, advanced and promoted

No generation since the world was created has Provoked God ALMIGHTY to anger like this our generation.

Our Generation is begging for the Wrath of GOD.

GOD will Destroy Humanity again.
We are living in the Last of the Last Moments. The saints are set to be taken out of here. Let those of us who value our soul live in Preparation of the Coming of JESUS Christ.

You alone living in your last moment oga me and my kids we are our next generations if life don tire you go and d** Biko

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
I watched the video , from my observation I guess they're high on drugs or something.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Premiumwriter: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
I don hear tongue
but wait o,

So if America says nudity in public places is right, then you'd be OK with it.

But now that someone just showed you that it is also wrong in America, you feel somehow that the case is now justified?

When exactly will this slavery stop and we in Africa will start thinking and choosing our own right and wrong?

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Zelenskyy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
The Hour has come to Rescue Nigeria..

Vote Peter Obi for President

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by YeyeGbami: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
ceejayluv:
Those guys are on a $hit load of drugs....

No be drug o, na juju oh. No dull am at all

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Twoclans(f): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
I am sure the Nigerian police never bothered to check up on them since Saturday when the incident happened.They are busy following politicians up and down .

The substance that got them this high is just a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Naijaolosho2: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Entprys:
We yoruba no dey shame

Na your papa and mama no get shame that's why they reared a bastard child like you. Fool.
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Richy4(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
But did anyone approach them to know the reason why instead of making narrow minded assumptions...

What if they were staging peaceful n@ked protest over high cost of living situations in the country.... Or other reasons like the one that happened in Mexico 3 days agoembarassed
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
I don hear tongue

Then go back and retract the fake comment laden with ignorance you posted above.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Entprys:
We yoruba no dey shame

why mention a tribe here? you know the tribe those people be? abeg respect yourself before dem come here start to dey insult another tribe especially igbos. Naa beg i dey beg you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by ALFADOS(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mental case

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
jonahhh:

Have you been to America before? How many naked couples have you seen walking in the streets without anyone calling the police on them? The way Nigerians take mumu for another man culture dey irritate me

The way some flaunts their ignorance with so much pride and vigor is really sickening and concerning.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter / Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.