Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions (89709 Views)

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Bbbw: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Gullible people
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by WatchYourSix: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
BabaAgba79:

When I read your comment I always perceive how wicked you will be in your heart! You so much abhor hate to the extent that it blinds you! Are you God? What do you know about Godism and related matters? See, u need to learn the path of spirituality which will give ur soul to rest on humanity!

Humanity is lost....the sad part is we are not doing anything about it...if not for tech advancement that makes things look a bit cool....this world is in shambles...

We kill ourselves, we hate eachother...from Australia to america...asia to Africa..we are all the same....All we do is invent new ways of perversion and destroying ourselves...

The righteousness guy might not be God..but God too speaks from two angles..the angle of "return to me" ...and the angle of "you will be destroyed soon because your ways is piling up wrath"

the guy just sees from the latter angle and i dont blame him much....look around you.its the way the world as become and what life throws at him that makes him see things that way..
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by lendahand(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:

Na who no sabi vgc go think otherwise. If only they know what happens there daily that doesn't come to limelight they wouldn't be downplaying this. Couple of weeks ago two hustling girls got in with their clients and a couple of few hours one of them came out running naked and screaming for help in the dead of the night. She was being chased by the guys with guns. Security could do nothing but watch as they caught up with her and took her forcefully... case closed. And u see that vgc police station its a place where humans a sold on code. Especially those that no one comes looking for. I know people who work and live there so I just laugh at ignorant Nairalanders saying otherwise.. thank God u brought this out. Na girls when dey waka anyhow i pity. Most of the biggest ritualists in the country own more than half the properties in vgc and they have links to power so nothing can be done about it.
and the security in there from the rest of Lagos is watertight
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
lendahand:
and the security in there from the rest of Lagos is watertight
U know na.. it's the tightest security I have seen so far. U can't go in or go out just like that
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by jonahhh: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Jonah... If gish swallow you now.. You go. Dey blame Nigerians

Lol you too dey think far
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by sylve11: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Oga do you even care maybe their mental health is the problem? undecided

Small thing die, destroy. Shey your mental health dey ok sha? undecided

You're vawulent, bro. grin cool
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Legendoo: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
One werey said nudity is ok in the west so they should leave them .

You see, this people are so mentally enslaved that if the west says jump of a cliff, they will.

Nigerians in Nigeria who are more western minded than Nigerians actually living in the west cheesy

Bush people.

By the way stay away from drugs , Nigeria is going and we can't talk, otherwise some western wanna be werey who has never been would tell us to keep quiet and mind our business.

Tufuwaka people. When will you people have sense.
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Kaypeeboss(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:
Vgc throne of Satan
How bro??, I think my late cousin said something like that some years back
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

How bro??, I think my late cousin said something like that some years back
He said the truth bro.. check my previous comments on this thread. But how come ur moniker is my cousin's nickname and he resides in Abuja too. Senior manager in one of the agencies at the international airport.. abi na you?
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by KingAzubuike(f): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U cant just walk around nude in public places..when u are not at a sex party or carnival

Oga this one na United States constitution. Show us where e dey for Nigeria own.
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by delpee(f): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Seems it's a drug related issue according to another video in circulation.

It's wise and safe to stay away from drugs!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:

He said the truth bro.. check my previous comments on this thread. But how come ur moniker is my cousin's nickname and he resides in Abuja too. Senior manager in one of the agencies at the international airport.. abi na you?
Nur be me o...lol.Meaning that VGC is a no go area for me o

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by WatchYourSix: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Oga this one na United States constitution. Show us where e dey for Nigeria own.

Walking naked in public is not only illegal l, it is in fact under violence against persons because u can provoke someone by being nude in public

Section 26 of the Violence Against Persons Act 2015 states that: A person who INTENTIONALLY EXPOSES HIS OR HER GENITAL ORGANS, OR A SUBSTANTIAL PART causing another party to see it and be tempted or induced to commit an offence hereby commits an offence termed ‘indecent exposure’.
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by frozen70(f): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
MrCover:
A Video of a yet-to-be identified couple walking around naked at Victoria Garden City in Lagos, has gone viral after being shared online, Reports.

The Video Sighted By , which triggered mixed reactions, showed moment the couple who were holding hands and walking around naked, were confronted. They however told those confronting them to come to their house with them.

https://twitter.com/IsmailaAsh/status/1536375053805568005?t=PRMuFCRO7R0tYcUq62adtw&s=19

Na them sabi, only both of them knows what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by naturefellow(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Walking naked in public places is illegal in the united state...

Nor dey cap dust...
indecent exposure/exhibitionism
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by mukthar2000(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2022
Useless mislead couples, Anyone that doesn't believed their Almighty God that is how they suffer.

I could remember some Years back when one stupid woman was Caught inside Market at midnight taking bath inside the Maket that one useless old baba gave her soup to use inside the Maket, the vigilantes inside the make grab her and Bleep her fully till day break.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by mukthar2000(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
mukthar2000:
Useless mislead couples, Anyone that doesn't believed their Almighty God that is how they suffer.

I could remember some Years back when one stupid woman was Caught inside Market at midnight taking bath inside the Maket that one useless old baba gave her soup to use inside the Maket, the vigilantes inside the make grab her and Bleep her fully till day break.

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

Nur be me o...lol.Meaning that VGC is a no go area for me o
No why.. we dey enter go run normal things commot na. Na just to know how u waka. Go where u dey go and mind urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2022
mukthar2000:

The gang banging na part of the rituals.. baba skip that part grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2022
killmods:

No why.. we dey enter go run normal things commot na. Na just to know how u waka. Go where u dey go and mind urself
True talk sha
Re: Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions by lasisi69(f): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:

nice meme cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter / Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.