Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC (19797 Views)

#Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem / Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Ecos(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by uzernamme(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
dochenaj:
His argument is "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know".

I've always found that statement to be grossly untrue. I'll rather take my chances with uncertain outcome than to condemn myself to a determined evil fate.

He inadvertently acknowledged that the APC is the devil we know.

Thank you!! His party is a distinct definition of a horrible pandemic.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by fubsy: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
The Third Force is made up of the good people of Nigeria. The other tested and failed parties have shown to be interested in a few rich Nigerians, and not the majority of Nigerians.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by VULCAN(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
To show how dumb you actually are you said it's coming from Moghalu.

You and your locust party had wasted our time for 7 yrs with buffons and mediocres given power.

It comes to an end next year

Realist12:
I love this, and glad it's coming from Moghalu. A lot of youths are only following social media peer pressure rather than understanding the political situations in the country . I urge the youths not to make a mistake this time. Vote track records not social media and ask questions question your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Ubanz: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
See his nose like the vulture he is.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Dmacqh(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Some Nigerians get evil and wicked mind .
On what grounds should APC campaign ? Anybody supporting APC should please show APC manifesto 2015 election and 2019 re elections , and the scorecard ?

What will they do differently now . BAT that is their flag bearer, had his sons Osinbajo, Fashola , Rauf, Adesina , etc in power , so why didn’t he give them the economic and security masterclass to turn the nation for good ?

BAT claims he installed Buhari and brought APC . How did Buhari and APC fair ? God help us .

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by damiloladuke: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
OK
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by kratos12345: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
KingKO22:
Na so
Obi and his crooners are just unrealistic.

Where would the Vote come from ?

2023 is two horse race. But I love the optimistic spirit of his followers only if they can maintain their lane without cursing other candidates

Propagandas of attacking Tinubu can not secure you any extra Vote nor convince other people to vote for your own candidate.

don't worry. This time your eyes go clear you shortly

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Babaken(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is only a shameless man will join that evil party call APC.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by paskal16: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lack of self awareness
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Babaken(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Sometimes, i wonder if these people reason through their brains or another part of their bodies.

See the growth Ghana is experiencing, our next door neighbors who were way way behind us in terms of growth. Look how fast they have grown and overtaken us. Now their currency (cedis) is even stronger than the naira. In the past, the naira was way way stronger than cedis, but today, the reverse is the case.

Look at finland prime minister, sweden & ukraine president, young people. Finlands prime minister is a woman and she is just 36yrs old. Something that can never happen in nigeria, yet some people who claim to be learned is telling us to vote people well over 70s. I wonder what legacies these people intend to leave for their children. Kenyamo or whatever he is called is only after what he and his family will feast on and not the greater good of the rest of the Nigerians.
Please, lets apply wisdom when choosing who will lead us in 2023.

As for me, based on the doings of Peter Obi which i have researched so far, that looks like the best person for that position.

Besides, what greater harm / calamity can befall us as a nation that will be greater than what Buhari has achieved and inflicted on us in his nearly 8yrs tenure. We cried for a change then and got Buhari (suffering)
So lets cry for another change and hope that this change will be for the better this time.
I rest my case
Even Rwanda that country is not doing bad APC and their evil supporters are sending Nigeria 20yrs back from where they met it.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Babastrong(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
THE KEY TO POWER IS TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.
These igbo youths on nairaland were not trained at all Politically.
look at there comments. I believe in actions than mere noises.
LAW 3: CONCEAL YOUR INTENTIONS.
LAW 4: ALWAYS SAY LESS THAN NECCESSARY.
Typical igbos on this platform are paranoid.
fire pistle into air and you will see them jumping. This is one of the reasons they can't lead nigeria.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by yusufojikutu1: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Festus Keyamo should go and understand that he himself was an untested Nigerian when he was appointed to his present office where he metamorphosed from a human right activist to an anti human right activist.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Ancestortinubu: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please which mushroom school graduated this thing as a law student?
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by whitedove(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Johnrake69:
How this guy went from activism to filthy politician is just amusing
is even worst for a man who used to carry bag and umbrella as a Jehovah Witness;an organization that pride herself as apolitical.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Uzosaint(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
A fool speaking,did you say same when u were still in prison back then
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Whada: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
An untested 3rd force is better than the fools that have been tested since the inception of democracy in 1999 and have never passed. The tested force has produced failure upon failure, glamorized it, enthroned it and proudly displays it. The tested forces have failed and whoever wants to be a success cannot identify with such monumental failure when there's another option. Keyamo go and sit down somewhere.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Coldfeets: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
The 2023 presidential election will be so interesting.

This is because it is no longer going to be a case of choosing between the lesser Evil.

This time around the demarcation is VERY clear.

Which means that the choice of not voting for both PDP & APC will such an easy decision for so many voters.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by wiseoneking: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
KingKO22:
Na so
Obi and his crooners are just unrealistic.

Where would the Vote come from ?

2023 is two horse race. But I love the optimistic spirit of his followers only if they can maintain their lane without cursing other candidates

Propagandas of attacking Tinubu can not secure you any extra Vote nor convince other people to vote for your own candidate.

Here comes one of them, Buhari's hand bag and Asiwaju's lipstick. Poor old sick Asiwaju, they are pushing him to eat you his carcass
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by frog12: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
this keyamo that can not win any efcc case. can he talk of the insecurity! bad leaders
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Jimmy231: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have a question please are still gonna vote Tinubu? After what Buhari had done?
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by crackhouse(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mango head.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by aspirebig: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Shut up there, those tested have all failed,.....
Is time to try PO we are over 200million in Nigeria.
Stupid talk from a known sycophant.

We are all OBIdient .........
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And APC the evil party is made up of tested angels or what ?

This man is truly a senior advocate of nonsense.

All of you should get Batified.
Adjust and prepare yourself for BAT presidency.
The Lagos success story will be replicated at every corner of Nigeria.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Bromax: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Where this one dey since? Kayamo are you meserating? I used to respect you a lot but ever since you joined APC I value my shit pass u
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by naijaman2225(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Johnrake69:
AND EQUALLY PATHETIC.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by RealEzee(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingsley should join LP
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by RealEzee(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
ralphelo:

All of you should get Batified.
Adjust and prepare yourself for BAT presidency.
The Lagos success story will be replicated at every corner of Nigeria.
am not sure we need agberos in every corner of the country pal
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by chukwuma234: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Sometimes, i wonder if these people reason through their brains or another part of their bodies.

See the growth Ghana is experiencing, our next door neighbors who were way way behind us in terms of growth. Look how fast they have grown and overtaken us. Now their currency (cedis) is even stronger than the naira. In the past, the naira was way way stronger than cedis, but today, the reverse is the case.

Look at finland prime minister, sweden & ukraine president, young people. Finlands prime minister is a woman and she is just 36yrs old. Something that can never happen in nigeria, yet some people who claim to be learned is telling us to vote people well over 70s. I wonder what legacies these people intend to leave for their children. Kenyamo or whatever he is called is only after what he and his family will feast on and not the greater good of the rest of the Nigerians.
Please, lets apply wisdom when choosing who will lead us in 2023.

As for me, based on the doings of Peter Obi which i have researched so far, that looks like the best person for that position.

Besides, what greater harm / calamity can befall us as a nation that will be greater than what Buhari has achieved and inflicted on us in his nearly 8yrs tenure. We cried for a change then and got Buhari (suffering)
So lets cry for another change and hope that this change will be for the better this time.
I rest my case

Your comment about Ghana is absolutely FALSE. Ghana is not experiencing any growth(inflation is 27%, depreciation, devaluation etc), the cedis is not stronger than the Naira. It's funny how people like you that no nothing about other west african countries compare it to Nigeria. Before you post fake news please verify. Google is there to help you.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Theoarhics: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
This man is one of the reasons I don't trust activists again. Most of them are just opportunists
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by lagosrd: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Johnrake69:

Same way oshiomole went and we went and went ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporter Appologizes After Accusing David Hundeyin Of Being Paid By Obi / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? / Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.