Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC (19719 Views)

Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor / #Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by SpatialKing(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Madness
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by byteem: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Righthussle: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
R
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Nchenches: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Keyamo, the amorphous round jigger speaks. House Nigga.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by jkpbestseries: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Third force will suprise many Nigerian Politicans who sees the poor masses as nothing. The Exodus of Nigeria Youths, pensioners, those due for gratuity in their Numbers to a better Levitcuous Nigeria will be an open Revelations to those who think we cant achieve this fits. Finally our labour shall not be in vain.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Nchenches: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
dochenaj:
His argument is "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know".

I've always found that statement to be grossly untrue. I'll rather take my chances with uncertain outcome than to condemn myself to a determined evil fate.

He inadvertently acknowledged that the APC is the devil we know.

Apt.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Angelfrost(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
PDP and APC have already been weighed, tested, and found seriously wanting!

As far as I am concerned, no member of the two main parties has the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Imstrong2(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Democratic intimidation
He thinks a new party can't take power
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by specialmati(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin let him join and finish his political career. APC the award winning most useless individuals to come together as a party. Party of rogues
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Halo22: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Shame no dey catch some people. So Festus Keyamo still has the impetus to convince people to join the useless APC party? A party that kept Nigeria in this perpetual nightmare. Only God go judge them.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by biafranrealson: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
more reason we need third force .
some of them have been tested and trusted ,unlike you that we have your lab result, given you all the treatment but the madness persists
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Hushbingo: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Eriokanmi: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
dadavivo:
So keyamo is still alive?

Wasted sperm
He's been silenced by the cabals grin
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Eddygourdo(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
KingKO22:
Na so
Obi and his crooners are just unrealistic.

Where would the Vote come from ?

2023 is two horse race. But I love the optimistic spirit of his followers only if they can maintain their lane without cursing other candidates

Propagandas of attacking Tinubu can not secure you any extra Vote nor convince other people to vote for your own candidate.

bloody bastard. You started by tagging peoples choice as unrealistic. Who gives you the right to determine what is realistic or not. You want people who don't insult you. Why not face and promote the candidate you want. What is his excellency Peter obi name doing in your rotten mouth. Idiots like you must realize that if Peter obi loses, we will be okay with that. It's politics. At least people like you will still remain poor and daft irrespective.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
This untested third force is better than the tested party that has brought nothing but pain,suffering and mass killings.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Realist12: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
I love this, and glad it's coming from Moghalu. A lot of youths are only following social media peer pressure rather than understanding the political situations in the country . I urge the youths not to make a mistake this time. Vote track records not social media and ask questions question your intelligence.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Khaysee: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
My vote for any contestant below age 45
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by mcmukoko12(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
We are exporting you and your cohorts to kirikiri soon. grin
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Brushstrokes20: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bullocks from the senior advocate of NONSENSE undecided
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by cmikel: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigeria politician are

Self interest politicians
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Randy111(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Now I know keyamo is really mad. Isn't it better I test the non tested instead of carrying on with the ones has tested and found utterly useless? Meanwhile OBI has been tested and what we got is enough for us to go for him.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Allisgud: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
dadavivo:
So keyamo is still alive?

Wasted sperm
let's make this picture go viral,all nairaland should post it to their social media,story and timeline grin grin grin
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Allisgud: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Keyamo senior advocate of nonetities grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Realist12: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
dochenaj:
His argument is "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know".

I've always found that statement to be grossly untrue. I'll rather take my chances with uncertain outcome than to condemn myself to a determined evil fate.

He inadvertently acknowledged that the APC is the devil we know.
that's just youthfulness and it's adenvetures . But you know your parents know what's best for you even when you don't see it
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by dessey(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls can someone in the house answer Me, what's is APC going to campaign with, continuety or what? grin grin.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Omodua(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1536393207998717953?t=b36_cgSWFugWSq-FnSPOeg&s=19
Keyamo has surprised everybody who knows him. This is a man who spearhead struggle, a youngman then, to unseat unpopular regime. Especially after the brutal murder of Bola Ige in December 2001. He came with the narrative that Omisore actually murdered Bola Ige in cahoot with operatives of state security service (SSS). A young man was apprehended for firing the shot.

Keyamo has been vocal for a just and egalitarian society. Carpeting previous regimes for being anti people.

But he is a with a party known for human rights violations. A chieftain for that matter.
He is an opportunist and not a freedom fighter or crusader for a nascent society.

Keyamo is a disgrace who has betrayed Nigerian youths.

Shameless man!
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by TimmyA: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
One of the sell-out of his region spotted

Awon alatenuje
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by pacespot(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
This con artist lawyer turned activist and then turned Buhari's goon will not cease to amaze the people.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by pacespot(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
This con artist lawyer turned activist and then turned Buhari's goon will not cease to amaze someone.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Kwestionair: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thunder fire APC and PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Mohammed Aminu, Others Promoted By Police Service Commission / Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu / New Year: Tinubu Promises New Minimum Wage For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.