Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC (19710 Views)

Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor / #Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by politicoNG: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
My own dear brother, @MoghaluKingsley, you’ve just seen that the so-called Third Force are just some untested Nigerians who may just be worse off. They’re not from the moon; they’re NIGERIANS. It’s all sound & fury & nothing more. Welcome to the REAL WORLD. Please, join us in APC

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1536393207998717953?t=b36_cgSWFugWSq-FnSPOeg&s=19

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Maxymilliano(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
And APC the evil party is made up of tested angels or what ?

This man is truly a senior advocate of nonsense.

330 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by smatt1711: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
This folks still think is business as usual, they already know the masses hates them, they want to add few good ones among them to get them stained too, everybody can’t be president, but when the times comes all the good ones among us will have various role to pay .

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by McOluOmo: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
No truer words

Who knows this comrade? I have a special offer for him...

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by jkpbestseries: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
hala
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by dadavivo: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
So keyamo is still alive?

Wasted sperm

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by kponkedenge(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mumu Keyamo, does he mean like the same way APC was tested and became worse than PDP.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Tunechi5(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by signature2012(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by dochenaj: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
His argument is "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know".

I've always found that statement to be grossly untrue. I'll rather take my chances with uncertain outcome than to condemn myself to a determined evil fate.

And he inadvertently acknowledged that the APC is the devil we know. Well there is no denying that part anyway.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Johnrake69: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
How this guy went from activism to filthy politician is just amusing

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by PALAPALA02(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sometimes, i wonder if these people reason through their brains or another part of their bodies.

See the growth Ghana is experiencing, our next door neighbors who were way way behind us in terms of growth. Look how fast they have grown and overtaken us. Now their currency (cedis) is even stronger than the naira. In the past, the naira was way way stronger than cedis, but today, the reverse is the case.

Look at finland prime minister, sweden & ukraine president, young people. Finlands prime minister is a woman and she is just 36yrs old. Something that can never happen in nigeria, yet some people who claim to be learned is telling us to vote people well over 70s. I wonder what legacies these people intend to leave for their children. Kenyamo or whatever he is called is only after what he and his family will feast on and not the greater good of the rest of the Nigerians.
Please, lets apply wisdom when choosing who will lead us in 2023.

As for me, based on the doings of Peter Obi which i have researched so far, that looks like the best person for that position.

Besides, what greater harm / calamity can befall us as a nation that will be greater than what Buhari has achieved and inflicted on us in his nearly 8yrs tenure. We cried for a change then and got Buhari (suffering)
So lets cry for another change and hope that this change will be for the better this time.
I rest my case

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by NotKnown: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hahahahahahahahaha.

How are the mighty fallen.

Till now these guys don't want to read the hand writing on the wall abi?

E go shock una

Nigeria must be Obidient and obey.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by 9jaBloke: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
APC & PDP are tested and untrusted

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by KingKO22: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na so
Obi and his crooners are just unrealistic.

Where would the Vote come from ?

2023 is two horse race. But I love the optimistic spirit of his followers only if they can maintain their lane without cursing other candidates

Propagandas of attacking Tinubu can not secure you any extra Vote nor convince other people to vote for your own candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by verybadmouth(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obi sef go soon join
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by goodyvin02(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
K
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Promoter2: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Your words are disgusting. Imagine a so called lawyer. Terrible!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by ajailer(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just as the saying goes, the devil u know might be better than the angel u don't know.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by ohireku(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice and well thought advice. I hope he care to listen.
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Born2Breed(f): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin

APC is for condemn condemn politicians.

The thieves, the looters, the sick, the diapers-wearing adults, drug barons, extremists et Al.

13 Likes

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Freshprince197: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Werey KeyaMo wey dem Suppose Knack 2by2, for putting us in the disaster we currently facing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by GreyLaw(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kenyamo, chop and clean mouth. You are an example of a man whose conscience was bought.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Ombudsman1: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
THESE ARE THE ONES DOING US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by jumich1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Welcome to APC's real world of hopelessness

Senior Advocate of Nuisance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Viraltrends123: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
A
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by inoki247: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
lol Wetin me I sha know weda na YPP, OPC, DVD, VHS, enter so far say na Nigeria them be don't expect too much na d same thing wey u dey taste before na him dem repackage for you.....
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Sigoilo(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by money121(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by Crixxx: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Una Dy find who go sink with una
PO23 Dy make other parties shit for their pant. Una time don expire

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Moghalu cool cool

I swear my mind is telling me that if u join Obi in labor party u won't regret it. During and after that era of endsars palava, I started believing that Nigerians are waking up gradually.
I see Nigerians standing up against tribalism and APC and PDP stupidity undecided....this pple have been taking us for a ride for years now.

APC should continue with its Muslim Muslim stupidity.....and as for PDP, Atiku will not even Adamawa undecided undecided
Obi is the code cool

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections / Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.