Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion (421 Views)

We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by Eddygourdo(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Where is his structure, he is Peter Obi, he was the worst performing governor, he is this and He is that. Peter obi represents the voice of the downtrodden. Peter obi right now isn't an igbo candidate, he isn't a youthful candidate, he isn't even a Christian candidate, he is the candidate of real change. He and whomever he picks represents the true change the ruling party promised but failed to provide.

Nigeria is bleeding, there is nothing to show for twenty plus years of APC and PDP rule. When PDP failed, we changed them, APC has failed even more than PDP, we must also change them. We will continue to fight for change till Nigeria gets better.

Peter Obi represents that new change, that breath of fresh air. We don't share money, we don't preach tribe, we don't preach religion, we rather preach a promise of providing the dividends of democracy to Nigerians whose lives have been destroyed by the Governments that have ruled.

Every youth and person who doesn't want to gnash his teeth for the next 8 years must vote this new change. That's where our power lies, we must change what we don't like. We cannot give them a chance again to further ruin the nation. We have only one nation and we must fight for it by exercising our God given right. While doing so, fight no one, kill no one, give no one money, beg no one. Rather try and convince people to leave the darkness of the last years and seek new light for change.

If after all efforts, we lose, we will be okay with it. It is politics. Everyone will continue this suffering with their structure and 5000 Naira vote bribes.

So tell me, why do you want Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by PlayerMeji: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okay

Same guy that just left PDP to LP simply because he could not clinch the ticket there...

So he is now representing us?

FYI, Obi is as desperate as the next politician for his own selfish interests...

In fact, he is more desperate than Tinubu after all, Tinubu has not left his party for another party... Obi has and that shows the level of his desperation.
Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi is our next President

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
We won’t lose. Even if Atiku and tinubu decides to merge, we the people won’t lose…

Obi is our next President
Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by solmusdesigns: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
What a silly Campaign

We should vote Anambra former governor to expect unknown gunmen in our region Abi?!

We are not gullible, charity begins at home, a guy who can't live in Anambra but Lagos , Abuja and London doesn't deserve our vote

Which Airport, Stadium, University, Modern Hospital or Bridges did he built?!

How many youths has he raised from poverty through any philanthropical charity?!

Even Obi Cubanna helped more downtrodden than Peter Obi
Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:
What a silly Campaign

We should vote Anambra former governor to expect unknown gunmen in our region Abi?!

We are not gullible, charity begins at home, a guy who can't live in Anambra but Lagos , Abuja and London doesn't deserve our vote

How many youths has he raised from poverty through any philanthropical charity?!

trash trash trash
Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by solmusdesigns: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:

trash trash trash

Won't you post your copy and paste epistle

Campaign never start you don tire...

Eyah!!!
Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by Cypress042(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:
What a silly Campaign

oh I see, you just feel like misbehaving in this thread? Just continue grin
Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Won't you post your copy and paste epistle

Campaign never start you don tire...

Eyah!!!
Hahahahaha
we're just on a neutralizing level

we never even start sef.
we get plenty bazooka for barracks
Hehehehe
Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by Kingspin(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Let all the candidates have a debate on how to move Nigeria forward.

After all, whoever passes an interview is expected to get the job.
Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by Eddygourdo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:
What a silly Campaign

everything you have mentioned doesn't in any way determine who would build a nation. The indices of nation building goes beyond all you have mentioned.

Quick question, score APC by your assessment on a scale of 1 to 10. Summarize it on if they have passed or failed. If they have failed, so by your wisdom, we should continue with them isn't it? That's your approach to life issues? Why didn't we continue with PDP when they failed? PO according to you might not be a saint. But there must be a change. If only you had picked up a form for a party. We would have voted you in since you must be a saint. Because all we want is to change failure. Since you aren't contesting. Why not we focus on those contesting and pick a change. If not PO. Who is your change candidate. If for any reason you intend to mention APC Or PDP again. Then it's clear suffering never tire you sir
Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by Eddygourdo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingspin:
Let all the candidates have a debate on how to move Nigeria forward.

After all, whoever passes an interview is expected to get the job.
well on that note. You and I knows who will win that.
Re: Why Do You Want Peter Obi..... My Opinion by yuping(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
undecided one of the reason I'm voting a new party is to let this people know thay whenever they fail to perform to standard they will change by my vote. With this they will sit up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Kidnap Wife Of Niger State Local Government Chairman - Photo / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy (pictures) / 3 Major Reasons Why We Can’t Pay Benue Workers, Ortom Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.