Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song (1477 Views)

FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo / Crowd Singing Peter Obi Song At PDP Rally In Uyo / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Lorex6: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by PresidObi: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
I watched the video, it was a nice song.

Peter Obi surely has the youths rooting for him. A very large group of the young people from every tribe are all going to vote foe Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by rayvelez(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Great movement this one will surpass Obama own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Tingotoe: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice but he still wont win
Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by mycar: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
With our votes, he will win

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Crixxx: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
PO23

2 Likes

Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Crixxx: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tingotoe:

We've heard you guys now. Why are you guys more bothered than PO23 himself. Very soon na to carry gong enter market o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Achilles881: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tingotoe:

Why are you angry

3 Likes

Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by IamWonderful: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Simon Ekpa I wish you all the best
Anyone that disobey, send them errands

Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Tingotoe: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Achilles881:

Why are you angry
It's a fact. Obi can't win he's a social media hype by Eastern Nigerians
Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by ojun50(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tingotoe:
I hope you stay alive to witness the shock that will befor you.

OP for 2023

8 Likes

Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Tingotoe: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
ojun50:

I hope you stay alive to witness the shock that will befor you.

OP for 2023
Social media president you mean?
Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Treasure17(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi to the world.

1 Like

Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by plaindealer: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
lol... no comment... grin grin
Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Achilles881: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2022
Tingotoe:

Then you shouldn't be angry since you don't support obi, you should be happy that he's just a social media politician and therefore not a threat to your candidate, but instead you are angry, which can only mean one thing, your afraid obi might succeed, chai!

1 Like

Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by MonkeyMods(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2022
This is indeed beautiful. Wish I could download it
Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by MonkeyMods(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Tingotoe:

Just like you're a social media nonentity...your opinion dont count
Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Tingotoe: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Just like you're a social media nonentity...your opinion dont count
Okay Mr somebody he will still lose
Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Achilles881: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tingotoe:
Okay Mr somebody he will still lose

I can't understand why you sound so angry
Re: See The Boys Trending For Making A Peter Obi Song by Lorex6: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
MonkeyMods:
This is indeed beautiful. Wish I could download it
DM me sir. I have the video. And I am currently working on another one

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates. / Yoruba Muslims And Yoruba Christians Uniting In Praying For Yoruba Land / Gov. Wike Is The Father Of All Flyovers In Nigeria - Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.