Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Help, Husband And Wife Settlement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, Husband And Wife Settlement (541 Views)

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Husband And Wife Settlement by Thomthom(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
My Neighbor is a very good friend of mine.. So this evening a woman and her 3 daughters came to start shouting.. making a lot of noise in the neighborhood that attracted every one in the area, the woman said my Neighbour's wife went to do the woman gossip (amebor) somewhere.. after she left the place, they called her and told her everything she said. so she actually brought fight to the woman with her daughters.. My friend is a quiet type and he is very down in spirit.. we have taking about 4 igboya in other to calm him down as he is insisting that 1st thing tomorrow morning his wife should leave his house. Pls if you were the one what will you do. Will you feel embarrassed the way area gathered..
Re: Help, Husband And Wife Settlement by DipWire: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thomthom:
My Neighbor is a very good friend of mine.. So this evening a woman and her 3 daughters came to start shouting.. making a lot of noise in the neighborhood that attracted every one in the area, the woman said my Neighbour's wife went to do the woman gossip (amebor) somewhere.. after she left the place, they called her and told her everything she said. so she actually brought fight to the woman with her daughters.. My friend is a quiet type and he is very down in spirit.. we have taking about 4 igboya in other to calm him. Pls if you were the one what will you do. Will you feel embarrassed the way area gathered..

Okay
Re: Help, Husband And Wife Settlement by dawnomike(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
DipWire:

Watch your character. You sound like a cheap gossip. Your mates are creating threads on how to better life, you're worrying about women gists. You no get shame ?
Comerade off the mic grin
Re: Help, Husband And Wife Settlement by Thomthom(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
DipWire:

Watch your character. You sound like a cheap gossip. Your mates are creating threads on how to better life, you're worrying about women gists. You no get shame ?
Calm down bro, is it this your write up am going to use to talk to him.. He said tomorrow his wife is leaving his house.. and you said I should mind my business never bro.
Re: Help, Husband And Wife Settlement by Boogyman557: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Help, Husband And Wife Settlement by DipWire: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thomthom:
Calm down bro, is it this your write up am going to use to talk to him.. He said tomorrow his wife is leaving his house.. and you said I should mind my business never bro.

Sorry
Re: Help, Husband And Wife Settlement by HarunaWest(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
DipWire:

Sorry, friend-inlaw. No face your poverty

Re: Help, Husband And Wife Settlement by Thomthom(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
DipWire:

Sorry, friend-inlaw. No face your poverty
Anyhow thanks for the comment.

(1) (Reply)

Elepaq Generator For Sale / SHOCKING! Man Divorces Wife Because She Is Too Beautiful / How To Make Money With Chatgpt On Fiverr (earn From $35-$1000/day�) Chatgpt TUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.