Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW (25788 Views)

National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu / TCN Statement On System Collapse On The National Electricity Grid. / The National Electricity Grid Has Experienced A System Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Visasolution048: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2022
gonkin:
When person get inverter setup for house, power from grid becomes standby generator

grin grin grin
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by clinician2x: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Only Peter Obi can do this.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Ade1177: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Rubbiish:

Lol honestly
Serious cheating for those on estimated billing this period
pls what's the rate for that Ikeja electricity prepaid meter

And do you think using 5k monthly on 2 TVs, 5 bulbs, one iron and 2 fans, charging docks and laptop is fair?
No AC, no fridge, no cooker, no heavy equipment

Because some people on estimated bill that are like 10 in the compound are paying 2,5, 3k monthly
And prepaid is 5k it'll start showing red at 27th day
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by meobizy(f): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Gkay1(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2022
moralex:
In my area it is 5 months of no electricity.
Ur area dey learn. We be baba for darkness.
May God help us

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
We're not surprised anymore! Nigeria is gone!

Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, a.k.a Emilokan i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Neither do I expect a sane individual to vote PDP after their years of failure

Be warned.
so you expect me to vote Peter Obi? I'll rather vote sowore than obi pandora

2 Likes

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Reference(m): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Better call Elon Musk to take over since this is definitely 'rocket science'.... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Confirm4real(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2022
PHCN don turn Forex that always crash under Buhari...

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2022
cheesy...quiet alright i know u are for obi-dient grin..but, it's obvious that seat is for thiefunubu
Cutehector:
naah, he wont be. Obi will. You are not Obi-dient. I dont discuss with disObi-dient people.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by CheapHomes1: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
zzzzzzzzzz...
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by onuman: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2022
President Buhari made one man, Raji Fashola, be in charge of Power, Works and Housing - the three largest money guzzling and most important social services departments in the country. One man manning all the three is a license to failure. Fashola is Tinubu's boy.

Then, Buhari appointed Tinubu's boy, Fowler, on Nigeria's 2nd money yielding department after crude oil - Internal Revenue Service.

Tinubu is now ploughing the stolen billions of Naira into succeeding president Buhari.

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by meobizy(f): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
cheesy...quiet alright i know u are for obi-dient grin..but, it's obvious that seat is for thiefunubu
only in your family that a thief will reign. kiss Kisses
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Just a joke and u dragged my family into this..
Cutehector:
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by MUAnaZephyr: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
From top to bottom
Na now I understand that saying o shocked

They meant that APC will bring Nigeria from Top to Bottom.

Chaii. We're seeing chunchin in this CornTree!!!
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by chatinent: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Lol. E crash, e no crash, we dey get light?
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by CheapHomes1: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by AngelicBeing: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2022
anonimi:

Meanwhile the useless Jagbajantis Lagos landlord is singing Emilokan (it's my turn) because he packaged the Bubu BS as chocolate for us in 2015. What kind of empty barrel entitlement sense is that
Where is that Fashola sef? He has stopped being loquacious as his incompetence has been exposed on the federal level.

Hahaha, if jagagbantis and Bubu catch you, dem go lock you for cell oo, my hand no dey oo grin

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by meobizy(f): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Sleekfingers: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/national-electricity-grid-crashes-from-3703mw-to-9mw-says-fg/

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very laughable..... useless country. Still battling with mere power supply in the 21st century......
Do this useless country, know how many megawatts south africa, UAE, Qatar and egypt are generating?

Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race..... despite our huge potentials......na to dey call one useless God up and down. As if na God dey develop a country
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
Just a joke and u dragged my family into this..
oh .. You dont want a thief to reign in your family but you want him to reign in the family of others.. Fück your joke
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by showafrica(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Gten:
Crypto currency dey learn work for Nigerian energy grid.

Bitcoin think say e wise... Make him come see crashing na
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by neonly: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2022
PS712:
A man and a woman have four sons, one day they were traveling, they prepared swallow (amala or eba or tuwo) with soup for the sons to eat and sustain themselves before they come back.
Hours after their parents had gone, the sons felt hungry and decided it was time to eat, so they brought out the food, sat down to eat.
With their hands washed, each one reached into the plate containing the swallow to have a cut, their hands collided at the top of the small bowl, so one of them suggested they take turns and all four agreed. But who reaches out to cut the swallow and dip in the soup first became their problem. Heated argument ensued soon after on who takes the first turn and who goes second, third and last.
Eventually, one of them reached for the two pieces of meat in the soup meant for them to share after eating the swallow, upon sighting this gesture, each one scrambled for the other meal components- that is one carried the bowl of swallow, another carried the soup while another went with the pack of juice they had not turned into cups till after the meal as instructed by their parents before leaving...
Now all the boys are holding themselves ransom despite the hunger they feel.
This is the story of Nigeria.
In this country, the average, less privileged and poor are the ones killing themselves...
And the cycle continues...
The tribes hating on each other don't realize that there isn't hate at the top but only at the middle and bottom.
APC and PDP have almost completely mixed up making it difficult to differentiate between the two because of how their members switch places.
Yet, on this platform, youths that should galvanize the country are further tearing each other apart at the detriment of all.
Power generation, transmission and distribution will always be a problem of the middle and lower class. Because the high do not rely on National grid for domestic and industrial purposes. At home they use solar systems or generators. In business they use generators and spread the cost for the consumers to shoulder, either way, it is a win for the high class.
Keep calling each other afonja, mkpumiri, children of hate, wailers, Igbos,..etc. (funny it is more within ethnic entities of southern Nigeria). Drive the wedge of division deep beyond repair,...
You feel safe now, maybe you are sure of the safety of your three generations to come, but certainly you can't tell about the fourth, how their welfare will be like...
And guess what? It's your actions today that are shaping the institutions and country they will find.

Well said my brother

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2022
I hate altercation...hence, i'll let this slide...am not for vawulence
Cutehector:
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
I hate altercation...hence, i'll let this slide...am not for vawulence
better for you.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by jclassiq(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
I go soon japa.

Lol. Abeg no forget to carry me o.

Carry me dey go...
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2022
You get wahala gaan :Squire Squire author=Cutehector post=113784893]oh .. You dont want a thief to reign in your family but you want him to reign in the family of others.. Fück your joke[/quote]
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by meobizy(f): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2022
jclassiq:

Lol. Abeg no forget to carry me o.

Carry me dey go...
Lol. God go make am for you too.

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by incandescentena: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2022
murmee:
Your statement is exactly what the PDP intends to achieve. The question is - why is this happening in the elections year!
No sentiments! The fact is that, we have had multiple power collapse more in this APC government, with over the roof power billing
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
You get wahala gaan :Squire Squire author=Cutehector post=113784893]oh .. You dont want a thief to reign in your family but you want him to reign in the family of others.. Fück your joke
i know right. wink Come, i should buy you icecream
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by CheapHomes1: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Take a chill pill darling
Cutehector:
better for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" / Oba Adedapo Tejuosho's 80th Birthday Celebration: Obasanjo, Saraki Spotted / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.