Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW (25780 Views)

National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu / TCN Statement On System Collapse On The National Electricity Grid. / The National Electricity Grid Has Experienced A System Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by poweredcom(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2022
tommy589:
Prepaid metre has released me from monthly scam

Tru bro it's d best and sure thing to use and see ur light consumption korokoro not those analog ones that nepa will bring100k bill to a house ..that can't be explained by them

That are all thieves
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by moralex(m): 7:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Gkay1:
For over 2 years, we never see light for my area. So I don't care if the whole nation nor get. After all, Nigeria dey back of the world.
In my area it is 5 months of no electricity.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by CheapHomes1: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
Welcome.

Tnx
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by nedekid: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2022
And where is that lekki tollgate Sherlock who made the famous statement ie any serious gov will fix electricity in 6 months? Guess still snooping for lost evidence.
Meanwhile tomorrow, apc will claim low oil prices as excuse for failure, oil price is now $120+, so to find another excuse, they will claim we don't produce, yet they are killing industries. No electricity yet diesel is now ₦850 per liter! Which factory can produce anything paying that much for diesel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by kals4luv990(m): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:
When it didn't crash, was there stable electricity?

Hian
please yes there was..
In my area in aba to be precise

Do yu know that as at Jonathan's tenure we can go 2wks without them blinking the light but since 2015 ending I can go str 2months without seeing Light even when nothing spoil
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by meobizy(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by jclassiq(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
Lol. Not my concern. A sick country with sick infrastructure run by sick individuals.
How is it not your concern? Don't you live here too?
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by CheapHomes1: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2022
ariesbull:
over these years they haven't built one single new power station while the gas is wasting in East.. They can't build power station sin east

Which gas is wasting in the east?
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by CheapHomes1: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
Xbox
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by meobizy(f): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2022
jclassiq:

How is it not your concern? Don't you live here too?
I go soon japa.

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by kals4luv990(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Mitsurugi:
It's astonishing the frequency of the most negative things that have happened to Nigeria since Buhari took over.

Depression went gaga time and time again
Insecurity spiraled to fearsome heights with senseless terrorist murders and kidnapping
Power grid collapse how many times this tyear alone
Impunity by Government officials
ASUU strikes now a near permanent occurrence that doesn't attract any urgent attention
National disunity

And all Buhari does is grieve and condemn. I don't blame him. What else can the old chap do?

May affliction not rise a second time in Jesus name.
BRO THIS IS ACTUALLY THE SECOND AFFLICTION..PLEASE FOLLOW ME PRAY HARD SO THAT WE NO GO SEE 3RD ROUND CAUSE E GO BAD sad

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by chigo5(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Majority of Nigerians no even notice, i myself no kn sef, this shows how bad electricity dey for this country
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by meobizy(f): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2022
incandescentena:
Same news consistent bad news under this failed APC government.

We didn't have it this bad until the emergence of this retrogress APC folks
and some bastards want to vote this party again under "its democracy" rubbish.

This is why nobody should blame me whenever I go hard on these Tinubu urchins.

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by shedy03(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2022
incandescentena:

Sadly, some Nigerians want continuation of the same retrogress APC.

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Nchenches: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Some people will vote APC or PDP again in 2023 to bring electricity generation to 0MW.
People who have only nuisance value for others in Nigeria.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2022
More money for Alaba generator importer
grin grin grin
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by murmee: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2022
incandescentena:

Your statement is exactly what the PDP intends to achieve. The question is - why is this happening in the elections year!
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by adelekeolu(m): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2022
AM VOTING BOLA DEAL WITH IT
StrongAlphMale:
We're not surprised anymore! Nigeria is gone!

Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, a.k.a Emilokan i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Neither do I expect a sane individual to vote PDP after their years of failure

Be warned.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Djelectron(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, a.k.a Emilokan i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Be warned.

Bro,I wonder why people will see a politician with vision but still vote for a visionless one.
It baffles me
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Visasolution048: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Be warned.

Boss don't waste your time on these people... They will do whatever they want.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Emdee590(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2022
tommy589:
Prepaid metre has released me from monthly scam
Abeg explain how this thing dae as peeps for my area dae lament over prepaid meter
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Visasolution048: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2022
adelekeolu:
AM VOTING BOLA DEAL WITH IT
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I hope you aren't living in Nigeria.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2022
You mean that man with Parkinson disease grin grin....it's so unfortunate that he is Nigeria's next President cheesy
Cutehector:
Tinubu wey no fit revive him shaky shaky body , how he wan take revive power grid.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by gonkin(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2022
When person get inverter setup for house, power from grid becomes standby generator
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
You mean that man with Parkinson disease grin grin....it's so unfortunate that he is Nigeria's next President cheesy
naah, he wont be. Obi will. You are not Obi-dient. I dont discuss with disObi-dient people.

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Jamodeen95(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2022
National embarrassment
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by CheapHomes1: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
Zzzzzzzz.....
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Kajaard: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Worst government ever. Not just the worst in Nigeria's history but the worst in Africa in general.

This useless APC government should just pack their bags and leave in 2023. Rubbish.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Visasolution048: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2022
murmee:
Your statement is exactly what the PDP intends to achieve. The question is - why is this happening in the elections year!

Is this election year?
Wasn't the national grid been ground sliding stages by stages...? Please � let's not be like this abeg..... Let's leave PDP from this and ration like human beings abeg...... At least you aren't blind or childish to identify realities.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by MrHighSea: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2022
...from Top to Bottom.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by investigator007: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Na wa o, when will power stop being an issue in this country abeg? Well thank God I have my Oraimo power bank close by, atleast that one go come through to keep my phone on all day long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary / Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.