Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW (25798 Views)

National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu / TCN Statement On System Collapse On The National Electricity Grid. / The National Electricity Grid Has Experienced A System Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by tommy589(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Emdee590:

Abeg explain how this thing dae as peeps for my area dae lament over prepaid meter

Don't listen o. For you to have an idea,to pump 2500 litres I don't use up to 2 points, that's less than 80 naira. You won't be charge on low current and get to control usage

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2022
A full blooded Nigerian man wink
Cutehector:
nope. A nigerian
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2022
You top
Cutehector:
ok darling. Do enjoy the rest of your day. kiss
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
A full blooded Nigerian man wink
yes. We should all identify as nigerians rather than tribes.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
You top
no... I'm not done yet
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Yeah! I know..just asking
Cutehector:
yes. We should all identify as nigerians rather than tribes.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2022
So which kind of work do you do that makes you stay at home
Cutehector:
no... I'm not done yet
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
So which kind of work do you do that makes you stay at home
3d modelling. I create animations for my foreign clients. How about you, what line of job are you into too?
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by FireUpNow(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Power generation is crashing while electricity tarriff is on the roof top. What a country?
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2022
OK! nice..is it same as graphics design or motion
Cutehector:
3d modelling. I create animations for my foreign clients.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
I'm jack of all trade(legal and righteous ones)
Cutehector:
3d modelling. I create animations for my foreign clients. How about you, what line of job are you into too?
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
OK! nice..is it same as graphics design or motion
yeah but advanced. In the sense that it's in 3d. The type you see in animation movies.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
I'm jack of all trade(legal and righteous ones)
cheesy Ok which of them fetches you the highest income
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2022
OK!
Cutehector:
yeah but advanced. In the sense that it's in 3d. The type you see in animation movies.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by backnbeta(f): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2022
incandescentena:
Same news consistent bad news under this failed APC government.

We didn't have it this bad until the emergence of this retrogress APC folks
I don't even think it's an APCheats thing, it's more of Bubu's lack of preparedness for governance and his lack of ideas! He started by electing/selecting square pegs in all the round holes. Everything has totally collapsed!
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Home Interior decoration
Cutehector:
cheesy Ok which of them fetches you the highest income
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
Home Interior decoration
that's your specialty. wink I like that. As an interior decor, you'll need to have a wider network of connects. Can i see one or two pictures of your catalogues/previous jobs? You never know, you could be selling yourself here. wink
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Is that the only Tech-Job u do?
Cutehector:
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Yeah I know! None for now(maybe later)
Cutehector:
that's your specialty. wink I like that. As an interior decor, you'll need to have a wider network of connects. Can i see one or two pictures of your catalogues/previous jobs? You never know, you could be selling yourself here. wink
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
Is that the only Tech-Job u do?
oh yes. Its very deep. Pay is goood.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
Yeah I know! None for now(maybe later)
okay. Make it a habit to take pictures of your jobs, you never can tell.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Lucky you...but, hope the computer is not affecting your eyes(staring at it all day)
Cutehector:
oh yes. Its very deep. Pay is goood.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2022
OK! Noted smiley
Cutehector:
okay. Make it a habit to take pictures of your jobs, you never can tell.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
Lucky you...but, hope the computer is not affecting your eyes(staring at it all day)
nope, it doesnt. Well i dont spend all day working cheesy I go out too to have fun at the beach too, or some quiet breezy place to read/get inspiration/ eat good food.

What do you also do for unwinding?
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Adesuyi07: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Why is this Country like this? Who did Nigeria offend? Nigeria is going down on daily basis.
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2022
I love watching movies, reading christian books, listening to my favourite radio programs, sometimes I write stories for childdren and most of all I bake
Cutehector:
nope, it doesnt. Well i dont spend all day working cheesy I go out too to have fun at the beach too, or some quiet breezy place to read/get inspiration/ eat good food.

What do you also do for unwinding?
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
I love watching movies, reading christian books, listening to my favourite radio programs, sometimes I write stories for childdren and most of all I bake
oooh la la.. Christian books are awesome. You sound like a mum already kiss
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by delishpot: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2022
omoadeleye:
E be like say na BTC dey power our grid

May you never know peace in your life, may all your entire life be full of disappointment, for all the greater things in life you seek for you shall never find it, for any doors of opportunity you knock shall never be opened to you.

All your helper shall resent you and you shall never see the mercy of both man and woman in this world .

Your parents shall die a terrible death before your eyes...

You shall live in sorrow and pains, you shall for pray death to come in your every day of life, you shall find no solution to your life problem and you shall end it all in an instant...

All these shall be onto you.

Ireturned to send your curse back to you. It is exactly how you typed it and it has been returned to you with every bitterness you used to type it. It belonged to you so I return it to you. My hands are clean. I did not add a word extra. cool cool cool
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy because I read Christian books...learned that from my mum
Cutehector:
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Prettyclown: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2022
So only mums read Christian books... You don't read them?
Cutehector:
Re: National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW by Cutehector(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Prettyclown:
cheesy cheesy cheesy because I read Christian books...learned that from my mum
i'm impressed. What else did you learn from mum too? I'm curious. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Orders Manhunt For Plateau, Benue Killers / Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) / Wike Approves Property Tax In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.