Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano (2575 Views)

"I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by princeabdul(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2022
The governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has revealed that contrary to the sanctimonious posturing of his predecessor, former Governor Peter Obi, the state was saddled with a huge domestic debt of N127 billion when he left office in March 2014. �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by sam564: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Who is now lieing nah!!!!! Naija

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2022
This EFCC regular customer.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by princeabdul(m): 6:28am On Jun 14, 2022
sam564:
Who is now lieing nah!!!!! Naija
he milked Anambra dry before leaving.
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by galaxy2020(m): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2022
You didn't say it until you stole from Anambra people. See drunk talking!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by princeabdul(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2022
galaxy2020:
now it's time for OBI to loot Nigeria too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by sam564: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2022
princeabdul:
he milked Anambra dry before leaving.

I done comot hand for politics matter... Headache dey worry me

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by princeabdul(m): 6:34am On Jun 14, 2022
sam564:

I done comot hand for politics matter... Headache dey worry me
now is the time to appear as Saint.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Moferere: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Under Peter Obi, Anambra was a kidnappers den.
You dare not walk the streets of Onitsha

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by sms4sure(m): 6:38am On Jun 14, 2022
All of you always leave debt for the incoming Mr Ex- governor.
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by princeabdul(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Moferere:
he has also told IPOB terrorist to cease fire because of election.�

1 Like

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by IamWonderful: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2022
As expected
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Mandate2023: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Watch as ipigs youth supporting pandora lie and propaganda will come and call dis a lie even those still in primary school as at when obi left office as governor grin

37 Likes

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:59am On Jun 14, 2022
princeabdul:
The governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has revealed that contrary to the sanctimonious posturing of his predecessor, former Governor Peter Obi, the state was saddled with a huge domestic debt of N127 billion when he left office in March 2014. �

Baba Chicago was convicted of fraud. See proof.

5 Likes

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Parachoko: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Nah every rubbish una dey always believe online.

If you are a graduate, your parents wasted money on you. For you to believe the screenshot you shared with us, just shows how shallow you really are.

If I ask you for more information concerning the screenshot now, you won't be able to provide any.

Okay, can you tell us the corruption case he is prosecuted for in 1993?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by pasuma(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2022
You know how many people bear same name as you ?? Do you know why they use 3rd names , place as well as date of birth to differentiate between people?¿

CYBERSOLDIERSre:

1 Like

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by naija4life247: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2022
princeabdul:
now it's time for OBI to loot Nigeria too.

That will be after the Rapture. For now, he won't get even 1000 miles close to our national treasury.

34 Likes

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2022
They v served Obi hot tea. None among the three is good enough

1 Like

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by SHINJA: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Yoruba Muslims masturbating all over this thread...

We will never accept Muslim-Muslim ticket..

If you guys like,nack your skull on Zuma rock..

We yoruba Christians say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket..

God bless southsouth and southwest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Owopariola01: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2022
galaxy2020:

That was 2017, about a year after Obi left.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Prayfortheworld: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Even if he kill Una parents .. I go still vote am
I'm obideint

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Reality3080: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

u are very poor at editing
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Segzy22: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2022
If you think North and south west will vote for an eebo man, you are high on Jamaican weeds!!!

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Reality3080: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah every rubbish una dey always believe online.

If you are a graduate, your parents wasted money on you. For you to believe the screenshot you shared with us, just shows how shallow you really are.

If I ask you for more information concerning the screenshot now, you won't be able to provide any.

Okay, can you tell us the corruption case he is prosecuted for in 1993?
he believes he’s dealing with his village people just like nnamdi kanu who told them he will go to Abuja n bring buhari head n they believed

An ss 1 boy just undergoing computer training can’t do that shit,d editing is just too poor

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Parachoko: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Reality3080:
he believes he’s dealing with his village people just like nnamdi kanu who told them he will go to Abuja n bring buhari head n they believed

An ss 1 boy just undergoing computer training can’t do that shit,d editing is just too poor
grin

Very poor editing.

I'm so shock he can even believe that screenshot

28 Likes

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by sonature1: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2022
The same idiot that told Taraba State governor that he used the money Obi saved to build their international airport grin

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by techWriter3: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2022
This EFCC regular clients
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Moferere:

Even people that has never been in the East are now security professionals in the East. I heard that at that time all living souls in Onitsha were kidnapped, they immediately appeared back after Peter Obi tenure...

BTW, we have an agency that monitors state and national debts in Nigeria, no proof of that fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by slimghost(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Obi left no single debt before he left Anambra. Obiano is a drunk Phool
Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Moferere: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Even people that has never been in the East are now security professionals in the East. I heard that at that time all living souls in Onitsha were kidnapped, they immediately appeared back after Peter Obi tenure...

BTW, we have an agency that monitors state and national debts in Nigeria, no proof of that fake news.

You people will open your mouth like tap and talk rubbish. Apart from Ondo, and Abuja, Anambra is the other state I have spent a longer time of my life.
It's more like a second home.

23 Likes

Re: I Inherited 127 Billion Debt From Peter OBI - Obiano by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ok. We are coming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check: Was Obi At CKC When Odili Was At CKC? / Sowore Slams Datti For Calling Tinubu Uncle Repeatedly / Two Women Looking At Their President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.