Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Mercy Aigbe Narrates Her Side Of The Story Following Fight With Lara Olukotun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Narrates Her Side Of The Story Following Fight With Lara Olukotun (622 Views)

Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Narrates Her Side Of The Story Following Fight With Lara Olukotun by Azeemokoya: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2022
Popular Nigerian thespian, Mercy Aigbe has broken her silence following the bout between herself and Lagos socialite, Omolara Olukotun.

The movie star took her Instagram Stories on Monday, June 13, 2022, where she gave her side of the story.

“I have been bullied several times online by Larrit (Lara). She calls me unprintable names unprovoked. Yesterday, she took it a step further by physically assaulting me. I was at a friend’s store opening to celebrate with her,” she wrote.

“Larrit was one of the guests.
This woman for some reasons best known to her, slanders me at every opportunity she gets. She has done many live videos and posts to this effect.
I tried to reach out to her to understand what the issues were but she chose to ignore them.”

Aigbe also revealed that she has known and done business with the socialite for a while. She, however, wondered what her grievance against her was all about.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/mercy-aigbe-narrates-her-side-of-the-story-following-fight-with-lara-olukotun/

Re: Mercy Aigbe Narrates Her Side Of The Story Following Fight With Lara Olukotun by irunoko(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Razz, obnoxious, lousy and ghetto women doing their thing.not even money has been able to refine them.they think refinement is by having multiple colours on their faces and nails and then wearing bogus clothes and funny looking wigs

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Narrates Her Side Of The Story Following Fight With Lara Olukotun by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Olukotun...?

Why haven't the OYE met her?..

Or she wasn't informed ......

You both should appear in my chambers,let peace reign

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Narrates Her Side Of The Story Following Fight With Lara Olukotun by We4all: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
This painted face Lara that I’m seeing here looks different from the lady in the video. Who else noticed that Iyabo Ojo was sitting right beside Lara in the video with a smirk on her face ?

I don’t trust that Iyabo. She must have instigated the fight because it was Lara that attacked first. Wherever you see Iyabo, there must be trouble.

(1) (Reply)

"To Be Comfortable As A Woman, You Need A Body Like Mine" Destiny Etiko (video) / I Have Close My Doors To Every Noise – Ini Edo Responds As Denies Allegation / “I Came Into The Music Industry Straight From Prison” – Burna Boy Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.