Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead (11914 Views)

Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December / APC Governors’ Visit To Jonathan Shows Nigeria Is Better... - Ologbondiyan / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by bennybuhari: 4:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Kola Ologbondiyan, immediate past National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Friday said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has demonstrated that he is not prepared to occupy the highest political office in Nigeria in 2023.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Ologbondiyan said the fact that Tinubu is still searching for a running mate one month after winning the APC presidential primary clearly shows that he is not prepared to lead Nigeria, despite saying becoming the president is his lifelong ambition.

While expressing confidence that the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar will win the election, Ologbondiyan said Nigerians will never allow APC to stay beyond May 2023 as the party will go into extinction after President Muhammadu Buhari leaves office.

He said “I find it very strange when people speak about the candidature of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu ahead of the 2023 presidential election. If the best that can come out of APC is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who has been searching for a running mate almost one month after he won the primary and he has to use a placeholder in his form to INEC, that shows unpreparedness on his part”.

“ It is crystal clear that in spite of the fact that Asiwaju Tinubu wants Nigerians to believe that his presidential ambition is a lifelong thing, his action has shown that he was just mouthing it that becoming president is his lifelong ambition. He is not prepared for it”.

“If he was prepared for the presidency, he would not have been waiting since he won the presidential primary for him to nominate his running mate. Also, the fact that what we are hearing now are issues bordering on whether he attended a primary school or didn’t attend a college shows clearly the level of unpreparedness of the APC”.

“It also shows clearly the fact that the APC, just like it did in 2015 and 2019 is taking Nigerians on a journey of nowhere and it will amount to absurdity for Nigerians to watch and allow themselves to be misled once again by a people who have no slightest clue of what good governance is at the national level”.
https://independent.ng/lack-of-running-mate-shows-tinubus-unreparedness-to-lead-nigeria-ologbondiyan/

27 Likes

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by PoliteActivist: 4:57am On Jul 02, 2022
So?
Don't we at least need to know exactly who this Tinubu is before we start worrying about running mates?? A man who said under oath that he did not attend primary and secondary schools!
And sure enough, nobody can find ANYBODY who attended sec or primary school with him!

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.
This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...

Here are some Tinubu gates.
Then throw in MC Oluomo and Pandora.

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
**YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
**NoSchooling-gate

In a sane clime just one of these gates and the man will respect himself and resign.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by oyebanji44: 5:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Voice coming from the opposition party

As we have been told several times that,If any one has issued with tinubu certificate he or she should go to court ...

Pls..let our criticism be constructive rather than being destructive.. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2022
where were those rallies and street protest we saw during GEJ era..

Cowards.....

Always scared of aboki, but will tear their fellow southerners down

Ediots

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by MonkeyMods(m): 5:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu the greedy illiterate who wants to rule over 200 million people should just forget about his delusions and go back to Irabiji where he will receive a rousing welcome after a long time away from home...

Peter Obi lo kan

PeterObi2023!

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by DOTian: 5:26am On Jul 02, 2022
The problem with this kind of open ended wait and search for a running mate is that it increases the pressure on the main candidate, as all sectors of his support group within his party, angle and justle for The Vee Pee position, thereby putting him in greater confusion and quandary. In trying to satisfy everyone, he's bound to anger some...

It also increases the chances of greater rifts within the party, and this can easily lead to the party implosion if disaffected groups within the party start to feel that whosoever that gets the nod does not merit the position more than "their candidates". Most times, announcing a vee pee candidate very swiftly after the party convention, helps to stave off these kinds of scenerios.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by eleko1: 5:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Pdp and ipob aka Pita Obi yoots dey carry Tinubu mata for head like Ghana bread sad

168 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Moferere: 5:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Ologbondiyan undecided

That former, impotent PDP spokesman

166 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by nairavsdollars(f): 5:51am On Jul 02, 2022
impotent as in he can't...
Moferere:
Ologbondiyan undecided

That former, impotent PDP spokesman
Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Softmirror: 6:05am On Jul 02, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu the greedy illiterate who wants to rule over 200 million people should just forget about his delusions and go back to Irabiji where he will receive a rousing welcome after a long time away from home...

Peter Obi lo kan

PeterObi2023!

COVER YOUR FACE IN SHAME. WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF YOU NOT BEING AN ILLITERATE IF AN ILLITERATE CAN GO THIS FAR IN LIFE?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by nairavsdollars(f): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2022
good question
Softmirror:

COVER YOUR FACE IN SHAME. WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF YOU NOT BEING AN ILLITERATE IF AN ILLITERATE CAN GO THIS FAR IN LIFE?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Thisis2raw(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by FactBoyz: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
cool
Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Ezedon(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jagabandit is only coming to enrich his generations unborn, not to rule

3 Likes

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Authoreety: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
U no know before?
Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by babzo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
How? Were the primaries not just 3 weeks ago? A big party with many stakeholders can take a while.
It took Obama almost 3 months to select Joe Biden as his running mate in 2008.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
No comment, I mean you won’t hear it from me

1 Like

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Bar1941(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
You are obviously naive and lacks wisdom, Tinubu is not like Athifku that thought being nominated as flagbearer made him an emperor thus choosing whoever he wants as running mate, neither is he like OBItuary who thinks supports from the IPOB terrorists he financed and sympathized with will earn him the mandate.

Tinubu is a brilliant Democrat and a strategist who will harness every means diplomatically possible before arriving at his choice. That he proved in the primary election and mind you Tinubu had been preparing for this position from childhood and by the special grace of God, Tinubu lokan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by YemyTemmy: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:
So?
Don't we at least need to know exactly who this Tinubu is before we start worrying about running mates?? A man who said under oath that he did not attend primary and secondary schools!

Do you have evidence that he said so?

1 Like

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Beverlyjean(f): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Any sane person should know this already
Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Moh247: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
This guy and secondus still dey alive

1 Like

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Chijeep(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
which ready to lead are you talking about?

Person wey dey shout EMILOKAN upandan na him go lead?

That word EMILOKAN reminds me of monkey post back then. SET WA LOKAN... lol

1 Like

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by blackpanda: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
We love him like that. Thank you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by jaxxy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
DOA ticket na even Buhari and Osinbajo know it. They are just looking at the confused greedy man destroying the party.
Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by onomeabuja: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
blackpanda:
As in failure grin

3 Likes

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by TinubuNG: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:
So?
tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
He is searching for a serving governor from the South South who will use state funds to sponsor his presidential campaign.
Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
blackpanda:
Why do you love him?
Re: Ologbondiyan: Long Search For Running Mate Shows Tinubu Is Unprepared To Lead by kingyakos: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
eleko1:
Pdp and ipob aka Pita Obi yoots dey carry Tinubu mata for head like Ghana bread sad

Abuse your father that is abusing his grandfather and leave Peter Obi alone

PDP will attack APC
Bode George attack Tinubu and all your problem will be Peter Obi.

Nonsense

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otedola Overtakes Dame Patience / Senate Has Recalled Ali Ndume Following Court Order / Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.