Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (44108 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? / Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by dapadawee: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Peter obi would have a 40% in

Kano, kaduna, katsina, kebbi, Yobe, Adamawa, Borno, Jigawa, Gombe, Niger, Taraba, zamfara,

He would score 75% in
Abuja, Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Pleateau, Ekiti, Sokoto, Benue,

He would score 98% in
Rivers, Lagos, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Enugu, CrossRiver, Ebonyi, nassarawa, kwara, jigawa, Bauchi.

Obi is the 16th President of Nigeria..
Funny
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Izongdave(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
if nothing goes wrong i bet you most of the north west and north central states will be obedient, the entire south south and it will be a close run at Lagos, Ogun and Ekiti oyo state but in the south east the: Igbo as usual will betray their own with a close run even with an high turnout. but Aso Rock will be filled with Obedient stewards come 2023, if the middle belt keys in and the Kwankwasiya movement makes compromises
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by essentialone(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
It seems MOST people shouting Peter obi online are just doing so for the fun of it. I love Peter obi and in a sane country he should win, but I don't think his presidential ambition is realistic.

Now to those that may disagree, it's fine.

Now let's imagine that Peter obi win, which states do you think he would win that would make him be announced as the next president?

Please this is an honest question and not to discourage anybody, I just want to see what would be written here.

Dear Young People, Whatever happens in this election, APC must not win at the centre.

Remember that,
On the 20th of October 2020, APC Government sent a Battalion of Soldiers with assorted weapons to kill and maim us for gathering at Lekki Toll gate. Scores of youngsters fell that night to the bullets of the APC Government.

What was our offence?
- Asking the Government to tell the Police to stop killing us.

Remember;
- Buhari said if we try it again we will face grave consequences.

- Tinubu asked what we were doing there.

- Lai mohammed said the soldiers were never there, even with video evidence.

- Sanwo-Olu denied it. Said he never knew soldiers were there.

- Tinubu's company removed the lightning from the Toll gate to allow for outer darkness to cover the perpetrators of the Massacre.

For the ones we lost.
For the wickedness and lack of value for human lives.
For the youngsters wasted for frivolities.

We must hold that grudge forever against APC and everything associated with it forever.

Never let APC stand a chance of winning any election in your corner, unit, ward, LGA, State.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by smogjoe(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
What political parameters did you consider to arrive at this or you are just writing just to fill your emotions? I believe political analysis should come with realistic projections and the underground rituals that can deliver your facts to the people, and not writing based on emotions and social happiness.
Ddeliverer007:

Kano, kaduna, katsina, kebbi, Yobe, Adamawa, Borno, Jigawa, Gombe, Niger, Taraba, zamfara,

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in
Rivers, Lagos, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Enugu, CrossRiver, Ebonyi, nassarawa, kwara, jigawa, Bauchi.

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by pacificom: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

My friend you sounded like a clown with your hyperbolic analysis. Do you so much underrate Tinubu and Atiku? Let the full scale campaign start, then you will see how money can buy concience. Those two got more experience and financial power on how to win an election. I like Peter Obi as a visionary, but politics is a dirty game. The reason why people vote for truth in advance country is because they are not kept hungry, but that doesn't apply in the land where people are extremely famished.

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by senator2k9(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
zionmde:

Vote ur conscience
At least u will be glad you stood your ground on supporting the right choice
Aside that vote ur candidate and leave those of us who will stand by our conscience and conviction
I love u bro
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by smogjoe(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Legendforte:
All southeast states, 5 out of 6 southsouth states, 3 of southwest 6(ekiti and ondo), two of NE, 3 of northcentral(benue,kogi,kwara) and NW indeterminate for now.

I just saw Kwara for Obi? I believe this question is the typical question I will be asking Obi supporters now. They don’t seems to see the reality before them.

See they are just there to sway votes Atiku got in 2019. Atiku would suffer Obi effect than Tinubu.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Burna440(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Khaysee:
We have 16 contestants na 3 names we dey hear why?

Them no even mention who go come third sef for the contest, na 5th position dem Dey mention anyhow join PdP and APC
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by specialmati(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
anonimi:

Lame excuse for doing nothing and holding your own personal persons accountable for their looting
Was Bubu correct to say Nigerian youths are lazy?
The head is nothing without the body, speaking scientifically.
grin grin grin grin most of you young lads lack wisdom. If you are not lazy like you said common sense should have told you that if your head is not correct nothing will ever go well. Until we have a leader we can be proud of at the head nothing is going to change ooh. You can't have a head of a mad man and put on good clothes
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Remman(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
It seems MOST people shouting Peter obi online are just doing so for the fun of it. I love Peter obi and in a sane country he should win, but I don't think his presidential ambition is realistic.

Now let's imagine that Peter obi win, which states do you think he would win that would make him be announced as the next president?

Please this is an honest question and not to discourage anybody, I just want to see what would be written here.
The 36 states of the federal republic of Nigeria if not rigged...!
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Yemi7up: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
All the states where the masses are hungry because of APC and PDP.
Unfortunately he is one of those that brought hunger on the nation.

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by fredoooooo: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Am I seeing 75% in Oyo cheesy

Even Tinubu can't win 75% in Oyo with his hired assassin governorship candidate in Teslim Folarin.

We joke too much in this country abi online i rather say cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

You don't need any specific number of votes to win.

Igbo votes cannot singlehandedly make anyone president.
Never said Igbo votes would
You all sit here everyday talking about how Igbos don't back their own now we are standing by obi and you call him an Igbo candidate ?
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by olusola200: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007

DREAMER, please wake up
:

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by FashionMarket: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
To be honest, there's a lot of work that needs to be done
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by JBoss25(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

Tinubu get Lagos o
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by wiseoneking: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

exaggerated?
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by kingyakos: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
DeLaRue:
He won't win any SW State.

May be Kano, Katsina, Edo, Kwara, Rivers etc.

It will shock u that Obi will win in Lagos State
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by ejimatic: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:

. He cannot win in any Northern States He cannot win any Southwestern states He cannot win in any South South states. In the South East he may win two or three states. In sum with due respect to my people in the East OBI cannot rule Nigeria from LP.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by specialmati(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
essentialone:

Dear Young People, Whatever happens in this election, APC must not win at the centre.

Remember that,
On the 20th of October 2020, APC Government sent a Battalion of Soldiers with assorted weapons to kill and maim us for gathering at Lekki Toll gate. Scores of youngsters fell that night to the bullets of the APC Government.

What was our offence?
- Asking the Government to tell the Police to stop killing us.

Remember;
- Buhari said if we try it again we will face grave consequences.

- Tinubu asked what we were doing there.

- Lai mohammed said the soldiers were never there, even with video evidence.

- Sanwo-Olu denied it. Said he never knew soldiers were there.

- Tinubu's company removed the lightning from the Toll gate to allow for outer darkness to cover the perpetrators of the Massacre.

For the ones we lost.
For the wickedness and lack of value for human lives.
For the youngsters wasted for frivolities.

We must hold that grudge forever against APC and everything associated with it forever.

Never let APC stand a chance of winning any election in your corner, unit, ward, LGA, State.
shocked shocked shocked may God bless you. Look how our country is messed up and some wicked souls are still supporting the people that messed it up

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Burna440(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Stop deceiving yourselves Peter Oni will come a distant 3rd in the general elections

Sir, you are getting it wrong, he can’t come third, I see him in 5th, Kwankwaso third, that PCP guy might even still come third again
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by owenwin: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi is the most clearest in thought.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Tellwhat: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
DevilsEqual:

is it about an igbo becoming the president or about the betterment of the whole country?
igbos keep getting me confused about the tribal thing...na better president i want, no be tribal matter
Igbo keep getting you confused but yoruba and Hausa are not getting you confused. Same.igbos that are yet to be president yet people are shouting it's south turn but trying everything possible to ensure an Igbo man isn't president

The thing be say you go vote who you go vote. So enough of all this gaslighting especially considering most of you voted Buhari and won't mind doing it again

Must if you just like to play this narrative when it comes to Igbo same Una go shout Igbos are not United. You think Igbos will care about a Rochas presidency or orji uzo kalu etc.

Las las whether obi win or not Igbos will be fine. No be us go feel the impact pass. Na Una vite Buhari and Una can as well continue with PDP and APC las las na the elites go enjoy am pass
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by MartinsD12(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:

This question is irrevant and your narrative is wrong, it's not about which state will Peter obi win , it's about the hardship in Nigeria, it's about the poor Masses who can't afford even one square meal , every good Nigerian irrespective of state will vote for peter obi both core north .
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by ime2010: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Legendforte:
All southeast states, 5 out of 6 southsouth states, 3 of southwest 6(ekiti and ondo), two of NE, 3 of northcentral(benue,kogi,kwara) and NW indeterminate for now.

Stop dreaming... PLEASE, come to terms with reality
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by odoemenacelevian(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Please it's not for fun..
We are very serious about it

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by abeliver: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
it's funny how people actually believe that votes are counted.
Peter Obi should better leave Us to our suffering...
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by OderaOdesigo: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

Mennnnn! I used to think that there were a lot of deluded people on this forum. I was wrong. It turns out they actually have outright mental issues.

There is an unexplainable level of delusion among supporters of Peter Obi. Let them continue in the psychosis until their eyes clear eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Str8talk21: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
It's nauseating to hear people whine so annoyingly that the more people are approving the competence of Peter Obi, they are trumpeting a tribal candidacy. So sickening, what about zombies, street urchins that are on praising Thieftinubu?
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Mindblowing(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
If Labour Party eventually merge with Kwankwanso NNPP, part of the North West will definitely vote for him because Kwankwanso alone can get him over 40 million votes from the north. 40% percent of youths in SE, SS, NC and SW will surely cast vote for him.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by dessey(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
This election is for Atiku, o may come 3rd or 4th. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by wiseoneking: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Frigga13:
They will all jump the thread .. but mods please push this page to front page ..

It may awaken Obi’s camapiagners in need to wake from a deep slumber

Keep telling them .. Obi need to make inroads in the North .. and they keep decievimg themselves with Nigerian youths .. ask them who are Nigerians youth .. they same youth thy insult all day online like Tinubu bingos .. and believe they will get votes

Obi cant win any state in Nigeria

Pdp will win Anambra state at federal .. that’s the 2023 reality on ground ..

No south south state is going to Obi.. not even say he’s coming second

Southwest is totally locked down between Tinubu and Atiku

The North is totally out .. maybe for the igbos in the North.. which I know majority will still go Pdp ..

They know Obi is going nowhere .. and 2027 might still elude him .. if he’s people keep attacking and turning him into a tribal politician
Nnaa, what kind of poo una dey take?, my Jaimican friends believe that theirs are stronger than what is obtainable here in America . You seem to be sleeping for long and got to wake up from your slumber. The story has changed. Be OBidient and stop living in fantasy world. Sai peter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Raid Auxiliary’s Home In Oyo, Recover Weapons, Ammunition (pics) / ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.