Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

International Passport Issues - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport Issues (524 Views)

NidoQatar: Passport issues, I500 Nigerian About Loose Job In Qatar / Passport Issues / Please Help!!! Passport Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

International Passport Issues by zubixone: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Dear gurus,
Please I need an advice & assistance.

I went for my passport renewal after payment, the immigration discovered that month of birth on my NIN is different from the one on my expired passport. That I can't renew unless the dates matches.
Please is there anyway I can bypass this protocol?
Re: International Passport Issues by krcboy(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Ask on the official thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/489 people will help you with all the info you need
Re: International Passport Issues by WatchYourSix: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2022
zubixone:
Dear gurus,
Please I need an advice & assistance.

I went for my passport renewal after payment, the immigration discovered that month of birth on my NIN is different from the one on my expired passport. That I can't renew unless the dates matches.
Please is there anyway I can bypass this protocol?

There's no bypassing
Go to NIMC office....na abuja dem dey correct am....but the request will be initiated from wherever office u visit....U will pay 15k to NIMC account via remitta to make correction....

it naturally takes time to take effect..mayb 2weeks or more...u will go with all your documents that prove your DOB..waec, birth certificate, etc...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Passport Issues by smith4real1980: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
I am in same situation,any idea where i can do it in abuja?
WatchYourSix:

There's no bypassing
Go to NIMC office....na abuja dem dey correct am....but the request will be initiated from wherever office u visit....U will pay 15k to NIMC account via remitta to make correction....

it naturally takes time to take effect..mayb 2weeks or more...u will go with all your documents that prove your DOB..waec, birth certificate, etc...

Re: International Passport Issues by Silvaplum: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hello, a letter was ommited in my son's name. He is 3yrs old, pls how do I go about correctiong it?
Re: International Passport Issues by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
krcboy:
Ask on the official thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/489 people will help you with all the info you need

(1)

The Best Visa Free Countries For Nigerians Going On A Vacation / Best Airports Of 2022 - Skytrax Rating / Help!! Do Nigerians Still Need Covid Test Results To Fly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.