Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees (29271 Views)

Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials / Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Tonytonex(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
That's a good leader. Your people first not money.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by oluwabunmist: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
The Chinese men will rather be pampered in my country (Nigeria). Who did we offend in this country bikonu?
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by oluwabunmist: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
The Chinese men will rather be pampered in my country (Nigeria). Who did we offend in this country bikonu?
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Tonytonex(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by naija4life247: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
pacino26:
Rwanda is Africa just in case. While here our armed forces will even provide cover and protection for them to intimidate citizens, exploit our common wealth and should the be promised visa will go as far as terminating a life.

Labor laws in Nigeria is next to non existent.

Rwanda is not Africa jooorrr. It just found itself in the midst of Africa. If you have followed this their President over the last few yea, then you will know that he is not of the same race as you and I who are born thieves.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Whiteshield: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
TheMensch:
While we do not even have the balls to deport an ordinary Cameroonian in my country
cry

You wan pursue Atiku comot
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Akharmony: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Chinese using African has specimen... those guys are wicked, extra wicked and over wicked... Indians are worst

1 Like

Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by coolhumble(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Now the kind of leader every African countries need. How many of our people get killed and buried by Chinese at ilesha did you hear the news? As long as they pay to obas and bales including local government charmen you can kill their people no case.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Kinzo0917(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 97 Likes 12 Shares (Share)

Liked at 9:05am On Jun 12:
Politics / Re: Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi by Onyeigbo10000: 7:33am On Jun 11
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.
So u expect people to read this your long sermon just becos you to let us support peter Obi.. Yes I love peter Obi, but next time, learn how to summarize
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Majesty33(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Yes this president got my high five and applaud , shunning all forms of bribery inorder to woo him into selling his people to slavery.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Obec70(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
That's what is called leadership! Not here a federal high court ordered a firm "DSTV" not to increase their charges yet went ahead to do so since 1st April 2022! An you tell we a government?

All that's occupies their mind is 2023 yet terrorists are emboldened on daily bases as they are spirits!
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by babzo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Afamsi:
In Nigeria the government will be the ones to tell foreign investors to treat us in the language we understand

Chai....Oga grin
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by LUAN1: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
lolu2019:
I can assure u that the present Governor of Akwa ibom(Udom Emmanuel ). is like dis man.he knows how much ordinary labour in his state is earning
what are you saying. That's not true bro
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Jlow2: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
An a citizen of Niger and Chad will come to nigeria and burn sumbody alive and with of all security agencies in nigeria nobody could arrest them, all because of religious affiliations, giant of Africa my foot
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by LUAN1: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
QuinModah:
Those Chinese are graduate of tech school in their country and they come here,you call them master abi Engr
na master, Them they call Them for where I work
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by caye(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tellwhat:
Good.

The continent is not cursed

MAKE IT LOUD AND CLEAR:
THIS CONTINENT IS NOT CURSED.

We are the ones that defile the land, not the Creator.
The solution is to confess our sins, desist from human rituals, murder, slavery and corruption in whatever form, be sexually continent, honest, brave and hardworking.

And we would go back to our former glory , as the bringer of light and godly civilization to the world.

1 Like

Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Gayigaskia(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
D
Tannhauser:

This is a PRESIDENT who looks and ACTS like a PRESIDENT.
Chai...Nigeria, for shame!
He looks like like Buhari, doesn’t dress like him though
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by kafeii123: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Well...... Kagame can now afford to give the chinese and asians generally his middle finger.... especially now that he's to be paid
top euros/pounds for receiving indians, arabs, chinese and other asian citizens as refugees asylums in his country. Plus he has to set the tone else the refugees will become a nuisance to rwandans despite being refugees in Rwanda.

I totally agree with this action.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by LUAN1: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

LoL, Mr man "hear say" is not an acceptable evidence or example.

Show a news/report link, statistics etc., to back it up.
Even payslips of 20 people or more can still be accepted.

If truly that's the case, why them come run leave their homes in search of greener pastures?
don't mind that' guy , maybe there is a particular chinese company that pays in akwa ibom that's why he his using that to generalize it. I'm from akwa ibom, I have work work for this chinese company in 2017, before my NYSC, no laborer earned more than 1500 a day.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
That, there is a true African leader with vision and love for his people!
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by CocoaOla: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Omo rewanda look better than this evil country called Nigeria
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by AngelicBeing: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Gamesmart: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Opinedecandid:
it can't happen here in Nigeria where we are slaves to China.
We have borrowed and owed them so much.
It's a pity.
This government is unreasonably clueless and president buhari is docile and not in charge.

What a moronic statement. Nigeria's debt to China is not significant.

Do your research and stop vomitting demsay. Stop chatting crap!

It is because of your poor education, poor behaviours and low IQs that China and every other people treat blacks like slaves.

If you cannot demonstrate basic intelligence, you will not command respect.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by lolu2019: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

LoL, Mr man "hear say" is not an acceptable evidence or example.

Show a news/report link, statistics etc., to back it up.
Even payslips of 20 people or more can still be accepted.

If truly that's the case, why them come run leave their homes in search of greener pastures?
I told u that I am practical example. I can screenshot my salary for u as at 2020 when I was there.Udom is d best.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by lolu2019: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
LUAN1:
don't mind that' guy , maybe there is a particular chinese company that pays in akwa ibom that's why he his using that to generalize it. I'm from akwa ibom, I have work work for this chinese company in 2017, before my NYSC, no laborer earned more than 1500 a day.
where u work for akwa ibom.I worked at ExxonMobil Ibeno.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Asianjollof007: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
TheDemola:
This is the type of leader we need in the whole of Africa, particularly, Nigeria. So many Asians taking up our jobs in the name of expertrate, something not obtainable elsewhere

You have no choice, they are here because you need their skills and services.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by lolu2019: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
LUAN1:
what are you saying. That's not true bro
oga,if they pay u 1500.nah ur contractor they scam u.did they give u employment letter.if u don't av that,u have been scammed.know ur right.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by aribisala0(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Who is he fooling.

The same person that allows the UK to deport asylum seekers from so called Sub Saharan Africa to his country for "processing"
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by planetx: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Verance:
Fake old news that appeared on the internet since April 2021 and has been debunked since.

https://africacheck.org/fact-checks/fbchecks/no-rwandan-president-kagame-hasnt-expelled-18-chinese-nationals-mistreating&ved=2ahUKEwjOoI_pmK34AhVyx4UKHRhzAbIQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0odCMv9D1wCHpBeyawnIZG
The quote attributed to him looks like something a teenager wrote not a president.

1 Like

Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by mceze(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Kagame...bad guy. Future dictator all the same

I will gladly welcome this kind of dictator.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by SmartyPants(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
If this happens in naija, our baba will only condemn and then it continues

What do you mean if it happens in Nigeria?

Something that has been happening?
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by tjcare4u2005(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
True commander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy / US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) / Irma Aftermath On U.S. Virgin Islands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.