Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees (29324 Views)

Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials / Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by sameks08(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
WILL this ever happen to Nigeria I doubt. I salute your courage Sir
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Way to go, man.

Most Nigerian politician would not stop at nothing to sell the masses off if they are in this position, the system here is a huge let down and hey, we the people are not righteous too.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by kenedy175(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
QuinModah:
Indians & Lebanese are the worst
Maybe Lebanese. But are Indians racist? They are really nice people

Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by CioAngels(f): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rwanda is fast joining the sane countries. This brings to reminder of Idi Amin of Uganda many years ago and our close neighbour, Ghana, they drove the Asians in droves from their countries and Nigeria became their chosen home to date. This is why China is working tooth and nail to take nigeria by giving them unplayable loans. They dare not go to Ghana to misbehave or supply them with all substandard goods as done to Nigeria. I think Uganda did not lesson by going to collect loan from China who has started taking their infrastructures for failure to pay back loan. Nigeria, they dare not do it because she is wearing China like waist beads secretly because their transactions are beginning to be in shrudded in secrecy. Amaechi signed agreement written in Chinese language he does not understand. China is anxiously waiting for the loans to mature to take over Nigerian airport or NLNG. Those are the leaders flaunting bought certificates. Tomorrow they are quick to tell is how we are not schooled.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by QuinModah(f): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
kenedy175:

Maybe Lebanese. But are Indians racist? They are really nice people
Most Indians that don't grow up in their place are usually very nice but you see those ones that grew up in Indian, they are heartless.

Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by kenedy175(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
QuinModah:
Most Indians that don't grow up in their place are usually very nice but you see those ones that grew up in Indian, they are heartless.

Lol. I'm still wondering why they'll be heartless. Because Nigeria and India have thesame socio-demographic characteristics. They are not any better than some African counties.

Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by QuinModah(f): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
kenedy175:

Lol. I'm still wondering why they'll be heartless. Because Nigeria and India have thesame socio-demographic characteristics. They are not any better than some African counties.
They run this caste system, some African countries are far better than Indians, have you worked with ivory coast or a Zambia or a south African? You will know how Africans are far better than Indians.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by QuinModah(f): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
descarado:
Some people here already love this man because of this.
Hmm, he is yet to answer African leaders why he collected bribe to make Rwanda world most wanted criminal headquarter.

African puppet like Nigerian leaders.
Which bribe? Say what you know
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by QuinModah(f): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
halfdollar:
Construction company is a modern slavery here in Nigeria no body is concerned about it Lebanon and Chinese have enslave us in our own country in the name of construction company is like Nigeria constitution doesn't exstend to that area. Get ur pVC
A neighbors friends son fell from a mast during construction, they Chinese didn't pay a dime.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by QuinModah(f): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
FireUpNow:
I wish this can happen in Nigeria because the rate at which Chinese, Indians and Lebanese in collaboration with some useless and wicked Nigerians are using Nigerian workers in their factories you will cry. Very heartless set of people
Modern day slavery
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by QuinModah(f): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Akharmony:
Chinese using African has specimen... those guys are wicked, extra wicked and over wicked... Indians are worst
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by kenedy175(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
QuinModah:
They run this caste system, some African countries are far better than Indians, have you worked with ivory coast or a Zambia or a south African? You will know how Africans are far better than Indians.
I haven't worked with any before. Seems you have had experience with Indians. I have always seen them as nice. I hope you don't mind sharing this experience
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by QuinModah(f): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
planetx:
Can someone explain to me why Nigerians need Indians or Chinese to set up factories to employ Nigerians. Is it that wealthy Nigerians can't set up factories or what exactly is this new type of slavery called investment by this foreigners all about. How much money did this poverty looking Chinese brought into this country, that the wealthy Nigerians can't come up with 10 times over.
Ask dangote
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by DontKill: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
When will Nigerian government learn?
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Gamesmart: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Opinedecandid:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-risks-losing-assets-to-china-over-3-48bn-loan-experts-warn-fg/

Go and read this, IDIOT.

You see why you are treated like a slave?

Because you are a mooooooron!

How does this link prove Nigeria owes so much to China?

Go and learn about debt and what level a country owes too much to another.

Nigeria's debt to China is less than 5% of Nigeria's total debt. So how can Nigeria owe China too much and how can China control Nigeria based on that low proportion?

Dumb monkey sees the typical "Panic them" writing of a Nigerian journalist and he thinks he has been well-informed.

A ffffoool sees an article that is far-fetched warning on "what could happen" and then in his dumb monkey heard turns it into "what is happening". This is what happens to a brain that has not been rigorously tested during education.

Low IQ monkeys that don't know they can't compete in the modern world.

You have poor education, poor behaviours and low IQ. You are not far from being a monkey. You are slave material!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-africa-61764466
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by owagbeba: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
TheDemola:
This is the type of leader we need in the whole of Africa, particularly, Nigeria. So many Asians taking up our jobs in the name of expertrate, something not obtainable elsewhere

Which job has Asians taken?
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by pacino26(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
naija4life247:

Rwanda is not Africa jooorrr. It just found itself in the midst of Africa. If you have followed this their President over the last few yea, then you will know that he is not of the same race as you and I who are born thieves.

How did you escape SARS and IRT Am not a thief and it’s unfortunate the country made you to think so low of yourself. We will get it right starting from bringing in a good leader come next election.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Chopcy29: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
This are leaders..
Man like Obidient
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
LUAN1:
don't mind that' guy , maybe there is a particular chinese company that pays in akwa ibom that's why he his using that to generalize it. I'm from akwa ibom, I have work work for this chinese company in 2017, before my NYSC, no laborer earned more than 1500 a day.

Don't mind him, let him keep deceiving himself.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
this is an example of when a president doesn't understand international laws and diplomacy, this Rwanda president is a stupid idiot, saying Africa is for Africans, such an inciting statement, I'm sure.the Chinese would respond to this decisively by either closing down its diplomatic operations in Rwanda and declaring all its diplomats person na grata that's if they even have an embassy there, the Chinese may respond by making Rwandan`s business in China hell, when u re president u need a lot of advisory b4 u come out with a response, he has hurt the diplomatic channels with the Peoples republic of China and he would be met with lightning response! an emotional person can't be a leader, u av to treat being president like being a manager of a company that can be fired anytime, it gives u a better view of how to handle a serious business concern, I'm sure he doesn't even play chess, he has played his queen as first move, idiot, infact one of the best qualifications for whom to.be president should be someone that understands international law, trade, diplomacy and power dynamics
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:19am On Jun 15, 2022
TheDemola:
This is the type of leader we need in the whole of Africa, particularly, Nigeria. So many Asians taking up our jobs in the name of expertrate, something not obtainable elsewhere

Are they actually taking your jobs? Jobs dey Nigeria
What they actually do is to bring their jobs down to Nigeria and enslave you to run it.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by cejaypriesty(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2022
A good leaders that cares about his people. I Wish we have this kind of leader that believe that Nigeria is for Nigerian not Nigeria for Fulanis and bandits. God I trust you to liberate Nigeria for this marauding beasts.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2022
That is a true leader..not the useless clowns we have here in this fake Giant of Africa..
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Poleski: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2022
The Chinese have already taken Zambia and actively taking over other African countries including Nigeria.

We have useless "leaders" in Nigeria who only care about their own selfish interests!

Vote for Obi for a better Nigeria!

Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by YhemmyBloom(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2022
DAMN!!!Check out President now cry shocked
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by newdawn2017(f): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2022
43Ronin:

Sowore contributed in bringing this calamity called buhari. Maybe he thought he would be rewarded with a political appointment but got nothing. E dey pain am since..
but he has repented na
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by FireUpNow(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2022
QuinModah:
Modern day slavery
Exactly!
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by kechywillz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
These are kinda leaders we need all over Africa
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Ransomtheking(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nice one from this president
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by jehoha696(m): 1:28am On Jun 16, 2022
harjay1986:

this keep amaze me ooh like naa another Nigeria me I dey here .....
i no even know,me neva work for any company owned by china,india or any of doz devilish over rated kwatry,naw hear me hear am.
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Nairalandibk: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Asianjollof007:

You have no choice, they are here because you need their skills and services.
i sent you private message bro kindly check your mailbox

thanks
Re: Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees by Asianjollof007: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nairalandibk:

i sent you private message bro kindly check your mailbox

thanks

hello.. check, I just responded

Venezuelan Military Truck Ran Into Citizens Protesting Against President Maduro / Irma Aftermath On U.S. Virgin Islands / Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7