Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland (1230 Views)

Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Upgrade Nairaland / Can We Upgrade Nairaland To A Microblogging Site Like Twitter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by dominique(f): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
yvy1:
Hi Seun, is there a way to do a search within a topic? Some topics are 500 pages long.

Do a specific keyword search and limit it to the section you want to search in.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Oladimeji122(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
meobizy:
I am your boss. Never forget that.
chai dem go ban u for good 5years
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Seun:

What argument? There's nothing to argue about. You are active on my forum. That's a win, for which I'm grateful.

I appreciate your feedback and we will put your opinions into consideration when decisions are made.

Meanwhile, if you come across anything that is not right, report it. If a report you posted is ignored, link to the post you reported here.

Seun, if there's something I have noticed about you, it's that you do not receive constructive criticisms thrown at you very well. And to me, that's not a hallmark of a good leader. Many times, suggestions had/have been given to you on how Nairaland can be improved and revamped, yet all have fallen on deaf ears.

I don't know what sort of Mods you have or recruited, but I will like to tell you that they are very incompetent, unresponsive and as well biased (except for a few). It's a pity. The UX on here is terrible and needs a total overhaul. I know that it's usual for you to be snobbish. Also, I know that my comment will be one of the many that have been snubbed. But then, if there is something you need to know, it is that, without us (the users), there will be no NL. So, you should listen.

I hope you do the right thing viz; revamping your Mods, or taking responsibilities with immediate alacrity for the shitshow happening on this forum.

Regards,

From a concerned Nairalander.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Gift96: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
B
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Holyness123: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
ambient:

Hahahaha ewooooo, someone that can't afford the exact price of data is talking of odor even when someone was willing to give it to you at half price....lol...this world ehhhh
If there is one similarity in people that support that werey seller is the way they write,how they talk and how they express themselves,all of una they act like yabaleft escapee...

I and the werey didn't mention anybody's moniker so how did you find this page? How did you know he was ban then?
Oga carry your stinking being out of this page make I see who dey alive.

onye ara... ur sense don go vacation again.. u no sabi say person wey dey follow you dey see all ur mumu post... ewu gambia, yaba left kee you for dere ....stop to dey derail this thread...werey
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by meobizy(f): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oladimeji122:
chai dem go ban u for good 5years
Good. That way I fit comot here for good. The time I take break from the site, my life change for the better.
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Holyness123:

onye ara... ur sense don go vacation again.. u no sabi say person wey dey follow you dey see all ur mumu post... ewu gambia, yaba left kee you for dere ....stop to dey derail this thread...werey
na you gangan dey derail this thread with ur useless post.
you must have skiped one of your drugs today, thats y u dey type nonsense.
onye ara, oun wa yara. Ode oshi
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Holyness123: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Azsalami:

na you gangan dey derail this thread with ur useless post.
you must have skiped one of your drugs today, thats y u dey type nonsense.
onye ara, oun wa yara. Ode oshi

you don get the 2k? abi she no send am... make una keep me out of una argument because of 2k ... person wey dey embarras hersef , dey fight dirty because of second hand tab for clearance thread nah him you dey beg 2k, Mr 2kay .. i laugh out loud...you go wait so tey...you go taya

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Holyness123:

you don get the 2k? abi she no send am... make una keep me out of una argument because of 2k ... person wey dey embarras hersef , dey fight dirty because of second hand tab for clearance thread nah him you dey beg 2k, Mr 2kay .. i laugh out loud...you go wait so tey...you go taya
you must be foolishly foolish, where u see say we mention 2k? Ho!! i remb na ur normal routine for social media, your brain is dead. Anyway she go send am and when she does go and hug transformer
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by koyyess: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Seun:
Report. That's all.

They most times don't respond. Introduce the block button!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Klass99(f): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
smiley
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Klass99(f): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
smiley
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by GloriousGbola: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Klass99:

Dear Seun, are you sure these mediums work?
Using the report button yesterday, I reported an offensive post targeted at me which broke rules 2 & 8.

From the homepage I mailed the supermods about the same moniker who is a notorious troll and bully, always spreading falsehoods and starting smear campaigns against female users.

Up until now nothing has been done about that character and his post is still up/visible. He is roaming free and still posting nonsense. What other measures can one take against trolls again? If not engaging back to tackle them and we all know how that goes and how it contributes to forum toxicity.

But the moment you respond in kind, the mods wake up and you are banned. Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Klass99(f): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
smiley
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by GloriousGbola: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Klass99:

Lol grin. I suspect there's some kind of bias at play, working in favour of these trolls & bullies.

I think most of them are cut from the same cloth. Only reason why they keep pushing ridiculous threads that piss on women to FP

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Klass99(f): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
smiley
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

That doesn't work and you know it... undecided

The number of violation posts I report daily is uncountable yet nothing happens
Karen
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Klass99(f): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by GloriousGbola: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Klass99:

Hey, I reported all the nasty/malicious posts targeted at you, then emailed the Supermods a few minutes ago with proof that one and the same person, is behind those accounts trolling you. I hope they act and do the right thing.

thank you.

more power to your keyboard/elbow/mouse right click wink
Re: Seun Osewa It Is Time To Clean & Upgrade Nairaland by Klass99(f): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cash App SWIFT Code | 3 Quick Ways / How Saif Gaddafi Seduced The West / G A Y Penguins Thrown Out Of Toronto Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.