Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too (586 Views)

I Went Walking For 30 Minutes A Day And This Is What Happened To My Body / 5 Benefits Of Doing Push Ups Every Day | Push Ups Benefits / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too by micahecarter123: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9e78KRU-MU

An egg a day keeps the doctor away, and it's easy to prepare

When it comes to full and delicious breakfast dishes, eggs are a hot issue.

Since the beginning of time, eggs have been a nutritional necessity, and for good reason.

In addition to providing a wide range of culinary options ranging from hard-boiled to deviled eggs, they're also a wonderful source of protein, calcium, and a variety of other vitamins and nutrients.

Did you know that eating eggs every day can help in weight loss?

It can even improve the health of your skin and hair! Does it appear to be too good to be true?

The incredible health benefits of eggs would astound you.

keep on watching!

To find out what happens to your body if you eat eggs every day.

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

(1) (Reply)

The Urgent 2k Mafian Hack Blueprint / So Where Are You Posted To?-Nysc Oct2007 Batch / I Want To Join Nccf,pls Explain More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.