Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too (999 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too by micahecarter123: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9e78KRU-MU

An egg a day keeps the doctor away, and it's easy to prepare

When it comes to full and delicious breakfast dishes, eggs are a hot issue.

Since the beginning of time, eggs have been a nutritional necessity, and for good reason.

In addition to providing a wide range of culinary options ranging from hard-boiled to deviled eggs, they're also a wonderful source of protein, calcium, and a variety of other vitamins and nutrients.

Did you know that eating eggs every day can help in weight loss?

It can even improve the health of your skin and hair! Does it appear to be too good to be true?

The incredible health benefits of eggs would astound you.

keep on watching!

To find out what happens to your body if you eat eggs every day.

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.
Re: I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too by WetinIsabi: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
micahecarter123:
I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9e78KRU-MU

An egg a day keeps the doctor away, and it's easy to prepare

When it comes to full and delicious breakfast dishes, eggs are a hot issue.

Since the beginning of time, eggs have been a nutritional necessity, and for good reason.

In addition to providing a wide range of culinary options ranging from hard-boiled to deviled eggs, they're also a wonderful source of protein, calcium, and a variety of other vitamins and nutrients.

Did you know that eating eggs every day can help in weight loss?

It can even improve the health of your skin and hair! Does it appear to be too good to be true?

The incredible health benefits of eggs would astound you.

keep on watching!

To find out what happens to your body if you eat eggs every day.

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

What about eating four eggs a day?
Re: I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too by Mariangeles(f): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
WetinIsabi:

What about eating four eggs a day?

I think four eggs everyday is too much.

You know what? Eating any particular food everyday have its disadvantages.
Re: I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too by meobizy(f): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Eggs every day is a normal thing in developed nations. Poverty really does a number on Nigerian citizens.
Re: I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too by armyofone(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
You are right poverty. A family of six would need 12 eggs for omelets or scramble eggs meal.

In developed countries, what else can they eat during weekends if not egg.

With three dollars and some cents, you can get eggs to last you a week. Some organic are costly though like six dollars.

How much is an egg in Nigeria?

meobizy:
Eggs every day is a normal thing in developed nations. Poverty really does a number on Nigerian citizens.

(1) (Reply)

The Food U Can't Even If U Are Dying Of Hunger / Eating Behaviors / Food Item Suppliers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.