Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos (54734 Views)

See What 200 Naira Got Me. / See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Our elders do say that the easiest route to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Trust me after eating this specially made food prepared by my girl, I smiled non stop.

See photos below

Lalasticlala

85 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
dbull coman see your senior mate grin

311 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Look sumptuous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by tolufase: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Air Force 1 is down with fufu.

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by cutecommend: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
akp

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Iamdbull: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
See my mentor looking fresher, show your boy way ooo

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by bigcee(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nice one, bro. Enjoy yourself cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by chatinent: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jisike nna m.

8 Likes

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by isaiah4life(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Where is the fufu? cry

Whala for us wey single.

Op, watch your back. Redpillers are coming for you especially their general.

Trust me, don't take their words to heart.

26 Likes

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
isaiah4life:
Where is the fufu? cry

Whala for us wey single.
grin
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by kernniejay(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Should we now go and fry coke? Anyway you look good sha.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ohok

1 Like

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ginaz dream husband

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Ginaz dream husband

Ginaz get bad energy. . I no want.

1 Like

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Simdyofficial(f): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
My love which girl prepared this, you just broke my heart cry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Airforce1:

cheesy
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Ginaz(f): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Airforce1:

oga wey get good energy , well done o. this is a new year , I don't want you to spoil it for me. I'm a good girl and I don't want to fight this year. wink

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Ginaz(f): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Ginaz dream husband

even if I was mad, I can't choose him for a husband . I no want fight abeg... God reject this kind husband for me. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ginaz:

oga wey get good energy , well done o. this is a new year , I don't want you to spoil it for me. I'm a good girl and I don't want to fight this year. wink
She no dey fit hide her bad energy

Always ready to throw punches

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Aniboo: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mumu man

4 Likes

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Ginaz(f): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Airforce1:

She no dey fit hide her bad energy

Always ready to throw punches

you are the one with the bad energy. stay far away biko. go and eat another fufu to quench your trouble making nerves , you are seeking for words exchange and I don't have that energy .

it's 2022, pls go and eat more fufu and thank God for life .

11 Likes

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ginaz:

even if I was mad, I can't choose him for a husband . I no want fight abeg... God reject this kind husband for me. grin
Are you suurreee

Because na so una dey disturb yourselves that year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ginaz:

you are the one with the bad energy. stay far away biko. go and eat another fufu to quench your trouble making nerves , you are seeking for words exchange and I don't have that energy .

it's 2022, pls go and eat more fufu and thank God for life .
Who see as you dey talk now go think sey you be better person

I don't even have your time , I almost forgot you exist till Naijaroyalty mentioned you

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Ginaz(f): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you suurreee

Because na so una dey disturb yourselves that year

lol. it's been years since we had any form of fight online . e Don pass 5yrs now . I'm minding my business till he said I have bad energy.

wenti consign me with him fufu and soup?

8 Likes

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Airforce1:

I don't even have your time , I almost forgot you exist till Naijaroyalty mentioned you
Lol take it easy man. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Ginaz(f): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Airforce1:

lol. me wey don forget your nationality , career and skeletal remains nko?

go and eat your fufu in peace . I don't want any issue to give you the leverage to start talking anyhow .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Furcko: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iamdbull learn from this man's mistake

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Xitri: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
ee no get meat. ??
And buy the way, must you post all ur life online undecided

Village people might be watching tho sad

8 Likes

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ginaz:

lol. it's been years since we had any form of fight online . e Don pass 5yrs now . I'm minding my business till he said I have bad energy.

wenti consign me with him fufu and soup?
5yrs and you guys still on each others case

But seriously speaking, that fufu look like something I feel like eating right now grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ginaz:

lol. me wey don forget your nationality , career and skeletal remains nko?

go and eat your fufu in peace . I don't want any issue to give you the leverage to start talking anyhow .
See dis one,Who no know you go think sey na you dey your profile pic grin grin grin grin

My fufu is finer than you

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Ginaz(f): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

5yrs and you guys still on each others case

But seriously speaking, that fufu look like something I feel like eating right now grin

cheesy na so we see am o. let's blame it on this fufu and soup. e too sweet for mouth , he come remember me today . grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peanut Burger / See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.