Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report (13491 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Subsidy: "FG Borrowing To Import Fuel" - Zainab Ahmed / Taiwo Oyedele: FG Borrowing To Fix Rail Is A Wrong Priority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by tunde1200(m): 3:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Exactly...!

NobleAngell:
I fear for the next president after this current administration. It may take an entire tenure or a tenure-and-half(6 years) to stabilize this country. The person might end up just suffering. This rot has eaten too deep, right from the days of PDP and then APC doubled up.
Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by ofiko123(m): 3:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Help save Nigeria

Which way Nigeria??
Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 15, 2022
sslcrypt:

You people are the problem with Nigeria. No strategic thinking at in your brains, peter obi can't stand the APC or PDP, common sense will tell you guys to be strategic in weakening the APC because they have the structure to rig themselves to hold on to power.

Instead of you guys to think how to weaken APC and then phase them out subsequently, you going head on. Obi can't go head to head against APC, forget the illusion of youth voting.

The useless hyping of obi will only weaken APC main enemies the PDP and will usher in APC on a Muslim Muslim ticket. All your foolishness will end up destroying this country, the youths are foolish and the igbos don't know how to play politics.

If you vote him, he would win..
Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by Phelix111(m): 3:48am On Jun 15, 2022
Honor10:
Tinubu is coming to the rescue.

Tinubu is a wise and sound administrator.

I am BATified
You should be ashamed of that comment of yours. Bigot!
Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by Ecos(m): 3:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Honor10:

Tinubu is your president in 2023, get use to that or hang yourself grin grin
Tilumbu wey dey picy picy for body can never be president because he is a thief and an old fuul. Get that to ur useless brain
Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by Honor10: 6:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Ecos:
Tilumbu wey dey picy picy for body can never be president because he is a thief and an old fuul. Get that to ur useless brain

Hang yourself, when he does.
Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by Honor10: 6:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Phelix111:

You should be ashamed of that comment of yours. Bigot!

Your father should be ashamed of you. I am supporting Tinubu because I am a bigot? why are you supporting your candidate?

You obviously need brain
Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by Honor10: 6:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Kennitrust:
even if you are my father with your foolish campaign for that old restless soul, I will said, you are "SON OF A THIEF

That's my candidate, you can as well hang yourself, if you can't bear it.
Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by Poleski: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Buhari and APC have destroyed this country. And PDP wants to continue the destruction.

If you want a better Nigeria, Vote for Peter Obi!

Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by ceejay80s(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
these people know they are leaving power, they want to embezzle every thing before they go, I am really sorry for our children especially the ones from poor families
Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by ceejay80s(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Esseite:
Would we rather vote who put us in this mess or vote who worsened the mess....

Peter obi should not be an option, its our hope on survival, if not for anything, atleast a route we have not journeyed yet..

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter obi...
love this quote
Re: Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report by RightChannel: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Electrochemistry:

God forbid!

It is now Muslim-Muslim ticket for APC, what can you say about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Campaigns: Tinubu, Shettima’s Wives Seek Women’s Participation / Evidence To Prove That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead/Captured / Osinbajo Presides Over Niger Delta Meeting In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.