Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. (1442 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shi Shi In The Mud" - Dipo Awojide Mocks Obidients / Dipo Awojide Reacts To Threats, Accusations Because Of His Political Choice / Dipo Awojide Condemns BBNaija Stars Getting State Government Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Built2last: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
What amaze me about this guy is that for a minute you will expect him to have some decorum as someone educated and based in UK but I am yet to meet a reckless talker like him.

Here is another receipt internet will keep for him.

Peter Obi has not started campaign like every other aspirant. Emotions are rising. He has been pleading with his supporters to run issue based campaign.

Peter has never responded to any insult or abuse. Sowore a fellow aspirant who should be strategizing spent time criticising Peter. I can bet you, he wont respond.

In 2014, Dipo Awojide, Tolu Ogunlesi, Japhet Omojuwa and Kayode Ogundamisi abused the living day light out of anyone who will not support change mantra or push for #GMB or #PMB to kick out Jonathan.

The hypocrisy of these men, their greed and avarice smells to high heavens.

Insecurity, economic turmoil and hardship is all Nigerians have known since 2015. They have not had the decency to say, hold on guys. I stand on my honour. I apologise to Nigerians for misleading you. Buhari was not the only contestant against GEJ in 2015 but these guys sold him and bulldozed anyone against their mission.

Tolu Ogunlesi was awesomely rewarded with appointment.

You will think that Dipo being an academia that Buhari will reward him with SA or minister of education. They didn't even notice him. He will probably soon start campaigning for Tinubu or Atiku. The highest alert gets the attention.

2023 is here, they are getting ready to package another man to Nigerians.

What is painful is that these men are educated. They know that the myriads of problems Nigeria is facing require someone with energy who will come in and hit the ground running but know. Once money exchange hands from the money bags. They sell any one to Nigerians and cloak it in the person being the best.

Nigerians beware. These men appear innocent on the surface but wait till campaign starts and the expected alert hits them.

We have sudden

1 Like

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Fahdiga(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
And Tinubu's supporters are children of God abi. Peter Obi is the best man for the job. A divine movement and no matter how much Tinubu is paying people to demarket him he is our incoming president

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
This guy called Ijaws and Mama peace perpetual drunks, What he said about Jonathan and SS and SE in 2014 is nothing compared to what PO supporters are saying.

Infact IPOB members have more decorum than Tinubuist and Buharist. ..

Check David hundeyin Twitter time-line for facts

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by alsudan: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Never heard of the clown before, is he one of the many Urchins of Thiefnibu?

He can continue crying, because Obi is coming to seal of the National Vault.

Obi no the give Shi Shi, so expect more tears from Urchins who feed from Ageroism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Fahdiga(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy called Ijaws and Mama peace perpetual drunks, What he said about Jonathan and SS and SE in 2014 is nothing compared to what PO supporters are saying.

Infact IPOB members have more decorum than Tinubuist and Buharist. ..

Check David hundeyin Twitter time-line for facts
You de mind am? Someone that was disowned by his family for being an embarrassment to them

1 Like

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by PresidObi: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by zionmde: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
I wonder why they even said obi's supporters insult others. Obi has never insulted any candidate, his supporters are always insulted one way or the other. They said we are insignificant yet they are jittering and panicking
Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Afamed: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
They are truly children of frustration

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Tinubufit: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Not only satanic people but the most brainwashed people in the world grin

3 Likes

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by CilicMarin: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
The most useless brainwashed fool ever liveth.

Anyway, Peter will only be President of IPOB at most.

2 Likes

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by sonature1: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
The popularity of Peter Obi should bother every candidate in this race.

I look forward to seeing all their running mates. That's when the real thing will start.
Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by naija4life247: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okay nah
Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Maxymilliano(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Reading through his posts on entrusting his keys and wallet to Buhari shows he's just another brainless dullard like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Kelsmatuc(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
CilicMarin:

I wanted to ignore u but I feel replying u will create a bit if sense in that thing u call a brain......Peter Obi will win.....if he lose...it is none of ur business

1 Like

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
CilicMarin:

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Is he not right?

Peter obi supporters will abuse you and might even tag your employers because you are not supporting obi

1 Like

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hahahahahaha this bastard is pained that he has been mobbed by the ravaging youths.

We're ready for you guys that have cultivated the habit of plunging this country into suffering every election, then turn back and blame or go incommunicado when the failure they supported start manifesting or even blatantly supporting their failure just to save face.

never again!!!
election is an avenue for citizens to better their lives through voting the right leaders not an inter tribe competition or inter religion competition.
enough is enough.
you have the right to vote your candidate but you don't have the right to force a tested failure Into our mouth because we'll fiercely resist it with whatever means necessary.
Apc is already a tested failure and the majority of the masses have rejected it 100%
anybody seen supporting the criminal party and the those who want to take THEIR TURN in rapping Nigeria will be treated as enemy of the state.
the youths are coming!!!
shey una tell us during last year end Sars to voice our opinion through ballot?
thanks for the advice because we're going to do exactly that.

1 Like

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by seunmsg(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Perfect description.
Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Zandena(f): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Description like no other!
Children of Satan
Children of Lucifer
Like Satan Like Lucifer
Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
He was being polite with the description.
Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by LilyColin(f): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:

This your 30k job na real wa

Your shame dey shame shame

1 Like

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dipo will just use grammar to sugarcoat his tribal bigotry forgetting he was amongst the main axis of evil, broom waving demons that propagated a Buhari presidency in 2015. The problem that janded Tinubu supporter has is that Obi supporters refused to bow down to the bullying they've been receiving from both the APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
zionmde:
I wonder why they even said obi's supporters insult others. Obi has never insulted any candidate, his supporters are always insulted one way or the other. They said we are insignificant yet they are jittering and panicking
The question is why are people only complaining of Peter obi supporters ? Are tinubu supporters any better ..? Take a look at that tweet is he not doing worse than ever he is complaining about ?

They are only mad Peter Obi supporters are not giving them chance or space to push narratives ...that's it ..it has absolutely nothing to do with insults
Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Is he not right?

Peter obi supporters will abuse you and might even tag your employers because you are not supporting obi
Is that tweet not abusive also ?
Tinubu supporters are peaceful right ?
Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Randomgist(m): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
One irony or should I say hypocrisy I see with those claiming that Peter Obi supporters insult people is that they are the ones that actually insult more. Check their timelines. ( I am not excusing those who do so,). How can you be talking to a man who is trying to caution his supporters to be civil and you yourself are vulgar with words, telling him his supporters are 'children of satan'. Common, are you not guilty of what you are accusing s me them of?
Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by ElohimShenRa(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:

You are correct my brother.

Abominable cursed children of Satan who think they can eat their cakes and still have it.

They keep one leg in the Zoo and the other leg in Biafra - thinking we’re stupid.

The evil spirit that tormented & pushed Nnamdi Azikiwe, Kaduna Nzeogu, Ojemba Ojukwu & Lamidu Albino Kanu is inherent in all of them and still the same yesterday, today & tomorrow.

Make no mistake, I am NOT campaigning for any politician. Some of my followers know this.

In fact, as an Ijebu man, I would rather see Nigeria balkanized to pieces than to have Tinubu (the heroin-snorting bastard who brought the calamity called Buhari to destroy everything that was going on well for me before 2015) ascend to the Presidency.

Now, painting “Peter Pandora Obituary” who possesses the gene & DNA of armed-robbers, cannibals, traitors, cocaine-traffickers, okija & ozubulu ritualists, as the only messiah who would save & restore the rotten glory of Nigeria is, at best, UNTHINKABLE.

I have lectured the descendants of these domineering & cursed traitors from the East of the Niger times without number that NONE OF THEIR BLOOD OR TRIBESMEN WILL EVER RULE THIS COUNTRY.

Employ all the propaganda in the books of Joseph Goebbels and even deploy all the strategies in the books of Henry Kissinger but all your efforts will come to nought.

You can continue shouting the name of “Pandora Obituary” from here to Kilimanjaro but your collective destiny is to remain as “4th Class Citizens” till thy kingdom come.

Azikiwe & Nzeogu have already written & concluded your OBITUARY by voiding & removing the “cessation clause” that would have set you free from this “marriage of convenience” and the derailment of our independence through the 1966 (Kaduna Nzeogu) Coup d’etat.

Now, pay attention to this last part.

I have aired my opinion just like you bastards air your stupid day-dreaming opinions freely without being attacked or insulted for it.

Any cursed & deranged bastard who mentions my comment to insult me or to curse me or to report my comment to the MOD for airing my opinion shall be stricken & devoured by the flaming arrows & javelin of Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale & butchered to pieces by the double-edged fiery axe of Sango Olukoso Ayara Ina - Akata YeriYeri Arabambi Oko Oya Oloju Orogbo Elereke Obi, Ina L’oju, Ina L’enu.

Wait! I am not done yet.

The tragedy & calamity of Esu Laalu Ogirioko shall swallow up & overwhelm their entire generations.

Elekun Sunkun, Lanroye n Sun Eje. As they’re shedding their tears of sorrow, Lanroye will join them in shedding his tears of blood.

Their entire family members will keep jumping from sorrow to sorrow and from tragedy to tragedy (Asę).

Foolish, Vacuous, Uncouth & Bastard children who were never brought up with morals & discipline.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by SupremeSpecimen: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
ElohimShenRa:

You are correct my brother.

Abominable cursed children of Satan who think they can eat their cakes and still have it.

They keep one leg in the Zoo and the other leg in Biafra - thinking we’re stupid.

The evil spirit that tormented & pushed Nnamdi Azikiwe, Kaduna Nzeogu, Ojemba Ojukwu & Lamidu Albino Kanu is inherent in all of them and still the same yesterday, today & tomorrow.

Make no mistake, I am NOT campaigning for any politician. Some of my followers know this.

In fact, as an Ijebu man, I would rather see Nigeria balkanized to pieces than to have Tinubu (the heroin-snorting bastard who brought the calamity called Buhari to destroy everything that was going on well for me before 2015) ascend to the Presidency.

Now, painting “Peter Pandora Obituary” who possesses the gene & DNA of armed-robbers, cannibals, traitors, cocaine-traffickers, okija & ozubulu ritualists, as the only messiah who would save & restore the rotten glory of Nigeria is, at best, UNTHINKABLE.

I have lectured the descendants of these domineering & cursed traitors from the East of the Niger times without number that NONE OF THEIR BLOOD OR TRIBESMEN WILL EVER RULE THIS COUNTRY.

Employ all the propaganda in the books of Joseph Goebbels and even deploy all the strategies in the books of Henry Kissinger but all your efforts will come to nought.

You can continue shouting the name of “Pandora Obituary” from here to Kilimanjaro but your collective destiny is to remain as “4th Class Citizens” till thy kingdom come.

Azikiwe & Nzeogu have already written & concluded your OBITUARY by voiding & removing the “cessation clause” that would have set you free from this “marriage of convenience” and the derailment of our independence through the 1966 (Kaduna Nzeogu) Coup d’etat.

Now, pay attention to this last part.

I have aired my opinion just like you bastards air your stupid day-dreaming opinions freely without being attacked or insulted for it.

Any cursed & deranged bastard who mentions my comment to insult me or to curse me or to report my comment to the MOD for airing my opinion shall be stricken & devoured by the flaming arrows & javelin of Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale & butchered to pieces by the double-edged fiery axe of Sango Olukoso Ayara Ina - Akata YeriYeri Arabambi Oko Oya Oloju Orogbo Elereke Obi, Ina L’oju, Ina L’enu.

Wait! I am not done yet.

The tragedy & calamity of Esu Laalu Ogirioko shall swallow up & overwhelm their entire generations.

Elekun Sunkun, Lanroye n Sun Eje. As they’re shedding their tears of sorrow, Lanroye will join them in shedding his tears of blood.

Their entire family members will keep jumping from sorrow to sorrow and from tragedy to tragedy (Asę).

Foolish, Vacuous, Uncouth & Bastard children who were never brought up with morals & discipline.

All that n you're still poor
All that n your family is still poor
You think you're doing them when in fact you're doing yourself

God forbid the day I beg for your vote
I rather jump off a bridge

Fvck you n the high horse you rode in on
Re: Dipo Awojide Calls Supporters Of Peter Obi Children Of Satan. by Help2020: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
That's my Twitter handle there. I give am wotowoto

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Lured To UK To Harvest My Kidney For Ex-deputy Senate President / Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation / Bola Tinubu Has Attained The Highest Level Of Magic According To Tarot Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.