Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? (1442 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by yungdesiner(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
I have noticed some things in my neighborhood that got me thinking, why are African women so much hate the first child!
I don't know, recently I observed a woman who beat,slap,knok on the head on her own child for every little thing he did.
Even to play is problem,dem go use one kind dey look you as if deh go chop you. Na WA ooo for some Nigeria women sef(sorry for the bad English)

1 Like

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by Boogyman557: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by HarlequinLekex: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
The women in question may not like been pregnant b4 marriage that may be what led her into marriage,and she hates the child for that,if it is true how i imagined the woman is at fault getting pregnant without protection b4 marriage.Nobody should quote me wrongly that is my own idea.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by yungdesiner(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
That maybe true but this isn't the first time I have seen it,I have seen 3 women with that has such kind of attitude. Most of all there will insult the child making him feel inferior, comparing him with his mates and all that words that makes them have low self esteem which could affect the child's adulthood. All am saying is,it isnt good for the child but the mother in her own mind will think it is discipline there by causing problems into the child's life.
Could you believe those women will start blaming the first child for every mistake the other siblings cause and then punish him with naked wire. I even met one child at my Street and I asked him why he is crying and he started telling me his story,me was jus listening and at the end he said he will not forgive his own mom for all the bullies and trouble she caused him,even saying that once he has money he will run far away from him mother.
What a terrible life!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Do they?
I didn't know this was a thing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by AllBlack: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
yungdesiner:

why are African women so much hate the first child!

i observed a woman who beat,slap,knok on the head on her own child for every little thing he did.

You observed A WOMAN and decided to pour the palm oil of generalization on the clothes of all women. Amazing

13 Likes

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by Enoch07: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
No be my mother oh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by RepoMan007: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Some feel the first child need to be as wise and mature as possible in order to set an example for the younger ones.
For some others, it is a spiritual thing.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by shortIGBOman: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
yungdesiner:
I have noticed some things in my neighborhood that got me thinking, why are African women so much hate the first child!
I don't know, recently I observed a woman who beat,slap,knok on the head on her own child for every little thing he did.
Even to play is problem,dem go use one kind dey look you as if deh go chop you. Na WA ooo for some Nigeria women sef(sorry for the bad English)

What kind of area do you live? As for me and People around me, we all love our first Kids in my neighborhood. I never saw any parents who maltreat his/her child, cause the child is the first. The love I have for mine is out of this World.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by yungdesiner(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
You observed A WOMAN and decided to pour the palm oil of generalization on the clothes of all women. Amazing [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by HarlequinLekex: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
yungdesiner:

I asked him why he is crying and he started telling me his story,me was jus listening and at the end he said he will not forgive his own mom for all the bullies and trouble she caused him,even saying that once he has money he will run far away from him mother.
What a terrible life!
African mentality of training first borns or becoz there is no money

1 Like

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by Mindlog: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
yungdesiner:

You recently observed a woman, did you also observe women across other African countries?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by shaggy007(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
I don't know where you heard this from.

If it happened to you, then you have a serious mommy issues
Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by Lamanii22(f): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
I don’t know why but I wanna love my children equally and very deeply...
Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by BrianGriffin: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
@ OP So because of one woman or even 10 women it had turned generalization. Is it that fellow men are getting dumber by the day. Or you are looking for your normal response from your likes.
Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by frozen70(f): 2:57am On Jun 15, 2022
yungdesiner:

Am glad you know that your English was bad

No African woman hates her first son

Never, rather you can say Africa woman loves her first son because, I see the first son as the husband and first sons don't ever hate their mother rather they can fight anyone because of his mother

If your mother hates you as a first son ask her your biological father, then return to him

Nonsense post and stupid question
Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by frozen70(f): 2:57am On Jun 15, 2022
shaggy007:
I don't know where you heard this from.

If it happened to you, then you have a serious mommy issues

You think say that one get sense

1 Like

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by Oizee(f): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2022
U generalised because of an experience with one person?
Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by yungdesiner(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2022
yungdesiner:

You observed A WOMAN and decided to pour the palm oil of generalization on the clothes of all women. Amazing
oga wear glasses before you read again.
Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by yungdesiner(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2022
frozen70:

Am glad you know that your English was bad

No African woman hates her first son

Never, rather you can say Africa woman loves her first son because, I see the first son as the husband and first sons don't ever hate their mother rather they can fight anyone because of his mother

If your mother hates you as a first son ask her your biological father, then return to him

Nonsense post and stupid question
what is so stupid about my questions? Is like you no deh Nigeria that's why you deh talk like that.
Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by frozen70(f): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2022
yungdesiner:
what is so stupid about my questions? Is like you no deh Nigeria that's why you deh talk like that.

Grow up you need it
Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by chii8(f): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2022
When people have issues with their mother, instead going to settle with them, they will come to nairaland and be masturbating!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by yungdesiner(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2022
frozen70:

Grow up you need it
How please??
Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by newcommer: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
yungdesiner:
How please??

op, you're right. don't allow anyone gaslight you. most of these women you see transfer the hatred and aggression they have for their husbands and pour it on the children, especially the first children. And God help the child if it's female.

some women are in direct and overt competition with their first daughters. it's a sad state of affairs.
Re: Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? by yungdesiner(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
newcommer:

op, you're right. don't allow anyone gaslight you. most of these women you see transfer the hatred and aggression they have for their husbands and pour it on the children, especially the first children. And God help the child if it's female.

some women are in direct and overt competition with their first daughters. it's a sad state of affairs.
Agreed

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law Wahalla! / Do Rich People Make Bad Parents? / Withholding Intimacy Should Not Be Part Of An Equation In An Estranged Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.