Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lady Criticised Men Who Romanced Women Badly During S@x(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Criticised Men Who Romanced Women Badly During S@x(video) (2353 Views)

Chubby Nigerian Guy Crash-Lands Badly During Acrobatics (Photos) / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Criticised Men Who Romanced Women Badly During S@x(video) by Realnaijagist: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
The lady advised men to relax and enjoy themselves during sexual intercourse. The reason why many relationships fall apart over a period of time is due to impatient, and how men handle most ladies on the bed roughly.

They want to have their cake and eat it in one day and they do a lot of disguising sexual habits which ladies do not like and make them hate them and never want to come back.

They preferred experienced men who handle them gently and gradually get harder to get them wet during sex.

Watch the video below from the link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Criticised Men Who Romanced Women Badly During S@x(video) by Realnaijagist: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Criticised Men Who Romanced Women Badly During S@x(video) by voicelessmunk: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Lady Criticised Men Who Romanced Women Badly During S@x(video) by dayemanate: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Criticised Men Who Romanced Women Badly During S@x(video) by Realnaijagist: 5:31am On Jun 30, 2022
grin by
Re: Lady Criticised Men Who Romanced Women Badly During S@x(video) by Ladywell: 5:51am On Jun 30, 2022
I'm single lady and ready to mingle hit me up on WhatsApp 09134021364

(1) (Reply)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / So Parent Are Now Encouraging Their Children To Do Yahoo Yahoo / I Care About Her, She Cares About Me, But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.