Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) (34312 Views)

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Candidlady: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Ode
He never do you

After you don use your thefutureisfemale account run rape thread grin grin grin

You this boy you don't want to have sense ko

Leave me please
Idetest/abhor you
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by koyyess: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wicked f00lish man.

What did those poor kids do to you?

Rest in piss.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
I’m surprised not one person on the front page has blamed his wife yet. Maybe there’s hope for humanity still

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
RIP to the innocent kids. embarassed

cococandy:
I’m surprised not one person on the front page has blamed his wife yet. Maybe there’s hope for humanity still
Ok, let me start the blame on the second page.

The man got tired of her incessant cheating and decided to leave her with an everlasting pain by killing himself and the kids. grin
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Righthussle: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Titi

Hahahahahahaha.... na people like u we need for naija.
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wicked generation, they are not good and they will not allow other people to be great in life.
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by PrimePerfect(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Watein day worry some people sef angry
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by voicelessmunk: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by HRMK: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
he may just lately realise the kids belong to another man!always fear women!!
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
What a wicked world we live in
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nicky042(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
[we have kwale in Delta state nigquote author=MrCover post=113801976]

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/man-allegedly-poisons-his-two-children-to-death-commits-suicide.html[/quote]
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
MrCover, biko we need good news

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Men again

This gender na global pandemic. We all need to get rid of em

The 10-year-old girl is still being treated at the hospita
God please keep her alive
You should have been stoned & burnt to death in place of that sokoto girl but sha no worry, your own dey come
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
But why did he had to drag the innocent children into it? So sad. Hope the issue was not created by his wife? Just asking. Women?
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why?
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Temi2468: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Brainjotting:
Hhhhmmm this is serious. Well

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price

Ooh. So she's the one again?!
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Brainjotting: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Temi2468:

Ooh. So she's the one again?!
Who are you talking about?
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Hushbingo: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
bad news everyday
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by MrCover: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ishilove:
MrCover, biko we need good news

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Food Chop oooooo
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Temi2468: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Brainjotting:

Who are you talking about?

Apologies.
I responded to the wrong quote.
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Women should learn to treat their husbands well.
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by 9jaTalks(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jduiwHJET18
Start your day with these.
11 secs........
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Isaiah145: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Crazy tinz are happening
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by MkenyaMatata(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Kenya village people and abominable attitude
are just like the crisis going on in Nigeria of nowadays undecided
Like seriously? First time in my life that I saw somebody holding a freshly decapitated head(a child's) and palms, was here on this forum. We don't have ritualist, cultists in Kenya neither are Kenyans being kidnapped right left and center. So please sort out your abominable attitudes first before you try to accuse others.
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by babygirljoy: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Crime, e no dey finish.. you guys should check out this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1huY45D3a6o
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by YOUDARE: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2022
there's definitely much more to this story.
Hacked netflix app~~no more subscription required. dm number in signature.
Re: Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) by Drillminded: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Men again

This gender na global pandemic. We all need to get rid of em

The 10-year-old girl is still being treated at the hospita
God please keep her alive
and I thought you were different .... But it's deeply engrained in your very make up ... But I am damn sure you love the attention tho... I'm just being candid with you . Mgtow for LIFE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Pastor' In Imo Who Robs With False Prophesy Arrested / Arms & Ammunition Recovered In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed (Photos) / Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.